Fan Art Section Redesign, New Fan Art, Attack Names

Krang 03-28-2004 01:17 AM
The redesigned Fan Art section is finally complete! The section is now divided up by artist to make it more organized and to reduce load times. If you notice any errors in the new script, please let me know.

In addition to the redesign, I also added 18 new pieces of fan art! Be sure to check out these great new drawings at the link above. Thanks to Jorge C., Gary H., Falcon 7, Sherlgirl, Crystalline, Gillian, GOTTwald, Laura H., Guillermo Piloto, Zola, MM, Méliès, and DreamerDesign for sending them in!

Also, I made a few corrections to Big O's attack names in the Robot Features section to make them more consistent with the official art book. Check them out at the link above. In a future update, we will also begin adding the season 2 robots and Big O's season 2 attacks to that section.
Kittie heavenly6 03-28-2004 01:18 AM
Ahh Excellent. Good job Krang and Shredder. Big Grin
Zopwx2 03-28-2004 01:45 AM
orgainzation!

I wonder, what kind of things did you change in the robot features section?
pen1300 03-28-2004 07:10 AM
YAY!

The new fanart section is looking very nice. Big Grin

YAY FOR NEW ART!

Later,
Pen1300
Wingnut 03-28-2004 07:25 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
orgainzation!

I wonder, what kind of things did you change in the robot features section?

Just some of the names and wording of the attacks. No pics have been added/removed.
Now I have to remember who did what artwork in order to find it. I guess that's a good thing though. Thanks Krang. Pleased
Pygmalion 03-28-2004 07:45 AM
Thanks, Krang for the new expanded fan art section. It rocks!

Pygmalion
Zola 03-28-2004 09:27 AM
Nice work, Krang Smile
evanASF27 03-28-2004 03:02 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
In a future update, we will also begin adding the season 2 robots and Big O's season 2 attacks to that section.

Well i take it that means you're doin them yourself then Roll Eyes
but whatever...as long as the updates are made Cool

*people stare at him*
....uhh....
*walks away*
Paradigm Dog 03-28-2004 03:35 PM
Can't wait to see more Robot Features. They rock.

Well, keep up the good work. Great site, and its only getting better.
s-girl 03-28-2004 09:57 PM
Thanks guys!
This is really convenient. I'm going to link in the gallery to my dev-art profile too ^_^

I likely will have some more pieces in the coming months. Winding down a Kenshin kick.... and think it's time to go back to noir coloring styles ^_^
Krang 03-29-2004 03:10 AM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27

*people stare at him*
....uhh....
*walks away*

Nope, I just said that to avoid comments like "you forgot Big O's [fill in season 2 weapon here]" or "you forgot to add [fill in season 2 robot here]." If you're still willing to help write the descriptions, we'd be happy to add them to the section.
Seraphim 03-29-2004 06:02 AM
Sweet! I like the new names (Sudden Impact, Missile Party). Although I've always thought "Missile Party" was an odd name. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
evanASF27 03-31-2004 02:11 AM
quote:
quote:

*people stare at him*
....uhh....
*walks away*

Nope, I just said that to avoid comments like "you forgot Big O's [fill in season 2 weapon here]" or "you forgot to add [fill in season 2 robot here]." If you're still willing to help write the descriptions, we'd be happy to add them to the section.

hmm *thinks over that*

I'll see what I can manage with my now getting tighter schedule (I can't believe they are piling on the work just cos we used up all of our snow days Sweatdrop ) Anyways, I think I might be able to get the 3 foreign robots done (with proper names and if you want, pictures..with the [adult swim] logo...I can't edit them out too well ^^;; ). Glinda and Beck RX3 would be what I would work on next...
But I'd need to get some things out of the way to work on those first. I have so many projects that I can't even walk around without stumbling on one x.x;; I'll give a shot though...
Seraphim 03-31-2004 06:26 AM
quote:
quote:
quote:

*people stare at him*
....uhh....
*walks away*

hmm *thinks over that*

I'll see what I can manage with my now getting tighter schedule (I can't believe they are piling on the work just cos we used up all of our snow days Sweatdrop ) Anyways, I think I might be able to get the 3 foreign robots done (with proper names and if you want, pictures..with the [adult swim] logo...I can't edit them out too well ^^;; ). Glinda and Beck RX3 would be what I would work on next...
But I'd need to get some things out of the way to work on those first. I have so many projects that I can't even walk around without stumbling on one x.x;; I'll give a shot though...

Well, it's not like Glinda had that many attacks or abilities or anything.
evanASF27 03-31-2004 11:49 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim

It's not only the fact that some megadeuses in the first few DVDs have a small amount of abilities and weapons/attacks, you have to keep in mind I have to write up a description of the megadeus itself and also keep in mind that this isn't like writing things in the MFL.

I know what I have to do, thank you very much, it's only I need to make time to do it. I know I'll get it done, just it may take more than on week to do so (remember I do have a life, albeit a boring one, outside these forums Seraphim).
So don't worry about me.
Seraphim 03-31-2004 07:30 PM
quote:
quote:

It's not only the fact that some megadeuses in the first few DVDs have a small amount of abilities and weapons/attacks, you have to keep in mind I have to write up a description of the megadeus itself and also keep in mind that this isn't like writing things in the MFL.

I know what I have to do, thank you very much, it's only I need to make time to do it. I know I'll get it done, just it may take more than on week to do so (remember I do have a life, albeit a boring one, outside these forums Seraphim).
So don't worry about me.

I'm not sure what you mean by the MFL comment. O.o But anyway, I meant that the bigger, more important Megadei should be concentrated on and then the smaller ones after those are done. Tongue
final stage 04-10-2004 11:21 AM
Pleased well since you said you'd do the seasons abiltys make sure to go in detail about the final stage attack.cuase that moves off the hook man!!!! Shocked
Seraphim 04-10-2004 07:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by final stage
Pleased well since you said you'd do the seasons abiltys make sure to go in detail about the final stage attack.cuase that moves off the hook man!!!! Shocked

Welcome to Paradigm City.

Otherwise, I don't know how much detail you can go into on the Final Stage. It's a

spoiler (highlight to read):
big retractable
cannon which does a lot of damage. Tongue
Pygmalion 04-10-2004 08:51 PM
quote:
quote:

Otherwise, I don't know how much detail you can go into on the Final Stage. It's a

big retractable

It's also a one-shot.

Pygmalion
Zopwx2 04-10-2004 11:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion
quote:
quote:

big retractable

It's also a one-shot.

Pygmalion

I don't think Krang will address the not so subtle symbolism involved with the final attack in relation to the shows title.....

Sorry, but its just way to obvious.....

I have a sick mind...