i am getting a big o tattoo

the_other_big 08-16-2006 01:37 AM
hallo...
i am getting a big o tattoo soon.
und i am looking for
(screeen shots, good drawings, or anything else along those lines)
of:

BIG FAU

BIG DUO

und BIG O

can anybody help me out please by giving me some pictures of you'r own or directing me to a site were i can find some good pictures
Krang 08-16-2006 01:40 AM
Check out our Images and Robot Features for plenty of pictures of them. If there's anything specific you're looking for, feel free to ask here and someone can make a screenshot for you.
Robot7290 08-16-2006 12:22 PM
I would get a quote along with the picture, something like

"The power of God, created by man"

or

"People are not ruled by their memories"

That would kick ass.
Mugiwara Luffy 08-16-2006 05:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Robot7290
I would get a quote along with the picture, something like

"The power of God, created by man"

or

"People are not ruled by their memories"

That would kick ass.


Just wanted to say that the quote is "The power of the creator, wielded by man". I think that sounds cooler. And of course "Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty is always good too".

As for the picture, I'm thinking of the flashbacks in Act 13 where all three Bigs are marching through fire. That would kick ass.
Inigo Montoya 08-16-2006 06:15 PM
Hmm... [taps chin in thought]

What about one with Big O in the center, doing that ...er... dammit. I forgot the name of the attack. The one with with two fists slamming together and a beam of light that blows things up?

Yah, that in the center with Big au and Big Duo off to the sides in some other commonly associated pose.


With "Cast In The Name Of God, Ye Not Guilty" in Olde English font.
The Big Finale 08-16-2006 06:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Venome Lord
What about one with Big O in the center, doing that ...er... dammit. I forgot the name of the attack. The one with with two fists slamming together and a beam of light that blows things up?


That would be the Chromebuster.
Shadow dorothy 08-19-2006 02:40 PM
Or you could have a Tatto of Big O and Roger.
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-19-2006 05:40 PM
Cool idea! Thumbs Up I wanna see when it's done. HEY EVERYBODY!! Big Grin
Tsukaggin 08-19-2006 06:16 PM
A Big O tattoo? I hate to bring down your fun, but before you do this, you really should think. "Do I love this image enough to want it on my skin when I'm 74?" Tattoo removal isn't easy, or cheap. If you truly are that obsessed with Big O, then don't let any one stop you. But you must be sure that you want to live with that image forever.

-Tsukaggin
Nine Kuze 08-19-2006 07:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tsukaggin
A Big O tattoo? I hate to bring down your fun, but before you do this, you really should think. "Do I love this image enough to want it on my skin when I'm 74?" Tattoo removal isn't easy, or cheap. If you truly are that obsessed with Big O, then don't let any one stop you. But you must be sure that you want to live with that image forever.

-Tsukaggin

Um, dude has a good point about that.

quote:
Just wanted to say that the quote is "The power of the creator, wielded by man". I think that sounds cooler. And of course "Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty is always good too".

But if you were to go and do this, and you should always do your own thing if you want, I agree with Luffy with the quotes. Because we all know "The power of the creator, wielded by man" and "Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty is always good too" kick ass.

Or even a step up, just tattoo everything that Schwarzwold said throughout the entire series.
Peace.
SEELE 08 08-19-2006 10:03 PM
Or you could go with a yummy Allen/Alex yaoi scene...
Chitter-Box-Kat 08-19-2006 11:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by SEELE 08
Or you could go with a yummy Allen/Alex yaoi scene...


Hahahahahahahaha!! Laughing Oh, that would be... best left for fan art. Or fan fiction. SELEE, give a warning before you say stuff like that. There are some vivid imaginations on these forums! Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Mugiwara Luffy 08-19-2006 11:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI
Or even a step up, just tattoo everything that Schwarzwold said throughout the entire series.


Word. And a typewriter.
fauisnoO 08-23-2006 12:30 PM
quote:
Just wanted to say that the quote is "The power of the creator, wielded by man". I think that sounds cooler. And of course "Cast in the name of God, ye not guilty is always good too".

As for the picture, I'm thinking of the flashbacks in Act 13 where all three Bigs are marching through fire. That would kick ass.


I am kind of new and I think that picture would be sick if anybody had it.
Mugiwara Luffy 08-23-2006 09:12 PM
I'm actually surprised, but I couldn't find that image anywhere in the site's screenshots. Maybe someone else has a screen cap.
Krang 08-23-2006 09:55 PM
We do have a couple from the front, but I don't think we have any from the side:
http://www.paradigm-city.com/images/ep13/bigsattack1.jpg
http://www.paradigm-city.com/images/ep13/bigsattack2.jpg