New Fan Art, Video Clips, Robot Features

Krang 09-27-2003 02:05 AM
Today, I put up some new fan art! Check out this great new drawing of Roger the Wanderer on our Fan Art page in the Fan Works section. Thanks to Jessie-Poo for sending it in!

Also, I put up better quality versions of three of our video clips! Check out our new encodes of the first two openings (from the first season) and the ending on our Video Clips page under Multimedia. Make sure that you have the Divx codec (version 5.0.5 or later) installed before viewing the clips.

We also updated our Robot Features page to include the last two robots from season 1: Eumenides and Big Duo. And now that the section is complete through season 1, we also added the official names of the robots from season 2 up through episode 21! Look for the season 2 robot features to be added soon after the first season 2 DVD is released. Check out these updates on the Robot Features page in the Information section.
R.Smith 09-29-2003 05:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Make sure that you have the Divx codec (version 5.0.5 or later) installed before viewing the clips.

hye krang, i had divX ver 5..something ^^; and the clips worked fine in Window Media Player, but when i installed the newest one,...well, let's just say it looks like roger's having a seziure....x.x

-edit- nevermind, i had to turn off the "double buffer" feature...lol, oh well, i can always turn it back on for laughsBig Grin
gur2009 09-29-2003 06:58 PM
thats kool
Smile )
NVWC2006 10-01-2003 06:30 PM
*downloads the openings*
*faints*
Such clarity! The credits, magnifisent! Audio is perfect, video is perfect when viewed without zoom, and I'm still wondering how you guys got rid of the [adult swim] in the bottom right corner.. perhaps that's what the black line at the bottom is for, or is that naturally there?
Well, it's irrelevent. The clips rock. Best so far, and easily beat out the japanese version realmedia ones I had (though i liked the shorter intros japanese version better, the voice still speaks english but its louder and lower. oh wells, thats dubbing for ya)
I have to thank you Krang, these clips are just, great. They will be rivaled only by the DVDs I hope to buy soon.. Once I have enough extra cash. I haven't gotten the ending one yet (insanely slow dialup AOL) but I will soon enough, and I'm sure it'll be great as well.

Nice robot features too! Can't wait for the season 2 megadeuses!
Blue Crow 10-26-2003 02:26 PM
Why don't you have the old Toonami commercials and opening?Is it for copyright reasons?

You can find all kinds of clips that won't ever air again on CN here:

http://www.toonamiarsenal.com/

Just wondering why you haven't gotten these on the site yet. Confused
Krang 10-26-2003 08:27 PM
We don't have them for two reasons:
  1. I don't have the promos or intro on VHS anymore.
  2. Our main goal is to have original content, and since TDA already has them, we didn't think it was necessary to add them. And one thing we would never do is take content from another site without their permission.
Blue Crow 10-26-2003 08:42 PM
Oh,I was just wondering.Makes sense. Smile