[Fan Fiction] The Reporter

Generalissimo D 01-20-2006 07:25 PM
I looked. I saw. I burned. I died.

But I know Truth. Truth is all that matters. The One Truth that would make the ground beneath Paradigm shift. The One Truth that had been infront of everyone since birth.

Existence.

The corruption runs like viral veins of disease, the main Dome nothing more than a cancerous pustle slowly killing off the cells in the body. What good was my reporting then? What good is it now if not for the Truth.

This world is filled with the maggots eating the scraps sent down from Above, letting the dogs live another day. I alone stand before this, and I alone will see it through.

If a hundred should die for the sake of thousands now and in time, it shall be a worthy sacrifice.

The Truth is mine, and I am Truth's. We are One. The knowledge of salvation hides in the Black Forest, and the Black Forest consists of such knowledge.
Pygmalion 01-21-2006 06:15 PM
Creepy. That sounds just like Schwarzwald, to my mind's ear.

Thanks for posting it!

Pygmalion
corrupt 01-21-2006 06:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion

Thanks for posting it!

Pygmalion

I agree, it does sound like shcwarzwald, or amybe roger if he went mad... You certaintly have a talent 4 writing zaphod...
Generalissimo D 01-21-2006 06:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by corrupt
quote:
Originally posted by Pygmalion

Thanks for posting it!

Pygmalion

I agree, it does sound like shcwarzwald, or amybe roger if he went mad... You certaintly have a talent 4 writing zaphod...

Why thank you. I've written some other stuff too. Let me save you the trouble of a quick search...

My Big O Fanfic...
The Other Coast (and other writings.)

And some fun randomness and more Schwarzwaldican ramble...
The BMWC Presents...The Black Forest...
Generalissimo D 01-22-2006 08:49 PM
Blank Space. No Time. No Place.

I stood anchored to my position, while before me was a chaotic pattern. It kept perfect symmetry despite all its constant shifting. Black and White. Never gray. Never gray. It was sickening, just the way they thought. Good and bad, rich and poor. Valuable and otherwise.

I began to distort. My form began growing in size, spreading out further and further until I was as big as the sun. Meanwhile, the pattern spread out and became more elaborate, looking like everything and nothing at once. My assumptions were that it too was, like me, taken from the world, yet not destroyed. We both had a purpose still. I opened my mouth and let out a fierce yell of inquisition.

"WHO ARE YOU?"

It responded with a single sound, and that sound resonated through the place we were.

"Hurm."
Jstar136 01-30-2006 11:40 AM
Zaphod, you have a talent for writing!

It feels good for me to say this from one writer to another.

So often one's work is critisized and you feel like poo poo. Sweatdrop

Keep it up!
Nine Kuze 10-22-2006 06:09 PM
*I'm bringin' it back...*

Um, hey buddy. Is there a possibly of you expanded and continuing with this? Because this is some good stuff.

Actually, I didn't think it sounded like Schwartzwald. It had his flavor but not as psychotic as his level but still good though.

Also, I voted for 'Good'.
Peace.
Generalissimo D 10-22-2006 07:10 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI

Um, hey buddy. Is there a possibly of you expanded and continuing with this? Because this is some good stuff.

Actually, I didn't think it sounded like Schwartzwald. It had his flavor but not as psychotic as his level but still good though.

Peace.

ALAS.

If I have a particular zeal soon, I'll add on some more.
Nine Kuze 10-23-2006 01:24 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. D
quote:
Originally posted by Nine XXVI

Peace.

ALAS.

If I have a particular zeal soon, I'll add on some more.

INDEED.

That would be cool though. Or you could do what ol' boy Paul does for the "A Songbird's Demise" story and just add a little bit on to the story from time to time.
Peace.
Generalissimo D 11-19-2006 09:59 PM
Those fools.

They think they can silence me. They think I will bend like so many before me. Thats what the check was for, to buy me.

I will spare nothing for them. Not word nor weapon.

That pompous fool will see all that he built and corrupted and controlled crumble in his hands. Even as I hit the keys that create these words he invites foreign powers that will do nothing but destroy this wreak havoc.

Rosewater holds many of his loyal lapdogs under a tight leash, hellbent on imposing his unwanted authority where peace could normally be found.

I apologize for my sudden absence. The Truth beckoned me, and I could not resist. My burns and scars are but fleshwounds, unimportant in the face of the things that lie beneath.

Soon, I'll show you as well as the city what I found. It will be quite the revelation for all of you.

Signed, Schwarzwald.