Big O, Duo & Fau. Full Action Figures!!

Veemon 05-04-2005 12:39 AM
The other day, I saw model kits of Big O, Big Duo, and Big Fau. Anyone know where I can buy them?
BethMcBeth 05-04-2005 04:05 AM
I have seen a few model kits on eBay.com its sort of rare to find them other wise thats the only place that I have been able to see them at, lots of other site I have been to are sold out. Good luck!

-Beth
CablesInside 05-04-2005 08:28 PM
these are the new works by a company called Max Factory
their website i believe is www.maxfactory.jp
they used to have a small page with the bigs, but it has moved, and i haven't found the link
the actual page might still be there though
i have seen a few pics of the bigs at the wonderfest in summer '04, but haven;t seen anything beyond that
if you scour yahoo auctions japan, and ebay japan, and maybe hong kong, you might be able to get hold of the bigs
if you find them, please let me know

here's the max factory page
R.Smith 05-04-2005 08:40 PM
Big O, Duo & Fau. Full Action Figures!!

Already a thread for it, if a bit old.(FP, GK, or Krang, might want to merge threads, or something like that)

Strangely enough, even with all the hype no one ever made up a letter for Krang to translate. I suppose that's just something else I'll have to do.

[Edit: Threads merged. --Krang]
CablesInside 05-04-2005 10:24 PM
someone's wonderfest pics

i think we all know what i am pointing out here
it seems that the original three are not the only ones

we MUST track these down
Zopwx2 05-04-2005 10:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by CablesInside

we MUST track these down

FJack! why the hell isn't there some place we can buy these from!
R.Smith 05-04-2005 11:03 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
quote:
Originally posted by CablesInside

we MUST track these down

FJack! why the hell isn't there some place we can buy these from!

They should either have been, or will be released in Japan, so, either one of you make up a letter to Max Factory (for Krang to translate), convincing them that there's a market here,....or I'll do it Roll Eyes .
Lyinginbedmon 05-05-2005 01:31 AM
If Archetype is available, then we could custom build our own Megadeuses! Big Grin
TanookiJoe 05-05-2005 10:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lyinginbedmon
If Archetype is available, then we could custom build our own Megadeuses! Big Grin

Haha, quite. Tongue

I yearn for those figures.

EDIT: GAMERA!!!!!!!!!
Veemon 05-05-2005 11:00 PM
I E-mailed Maxfactory the other day. I just got thier reply.

Veemon Kamiya <veemonkamiya-AT-gmail.com> Wed, May 4, 2005 at 11:11 PM
To: gsc-AT-goodsmile.jp
I was wondering when you will be selling the Big O Model Kits.

GOOD SMILE akiyama <akiyama-AT-goodsmile.jp> Thu, May 5, 2005 at 11:53 PM
To: veemonkamiya-AT-gmail.com
Dear Sir,

Thank you for your e-mail about our products "Big 0"

Yes we plan to release the "Big o" by action figure. But it will be really complicated and high technical products.

So we can not estimate any raunch date at this morement.

We are sorry we can not answer clear.

When we fix it, we will inform you on our web site.

Thank you.
Best regards.

Akiyam
Krang 05-05-2005 11:18 PM
Interesting, thanks for sharing that, Veemon. Since the figures aren't even ready to be launched in Japan yet, it probably wouldn't be a good idea to send our letter yet (although it's never too early to get it put together and translated). Also, hope you don't mind, but I edited your post to mask the email addresses so that spam bots can't get to them as easily.

One more thing to note is that these figures are 27cm tall, which is a little over 10.5". This means that they will be even larger than the figures released in the US, which are under 8" tall...
Delta 05-06-2005 01:29 PM
OO;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

I NEED THAT DUO NOW!!!! NOW! I will pay MONEY for it, hell, I'd be willing to pay up to $70 for it!

NEEEEEEEEEED IIIIIIIIIIIIT!
Advinius 05-06-2005 02:31 PM
I am still greatly wanting a Fau. well, all of them, really, but If i can only get one, it would be Fau. i have one of the 8" Big O's, and i still hold out hope of finding an 8" Duo, but fau has never been available. *drool*
lhlam 06-03-2005 06:35 AM
I was also in my eternal search for the Big Duo. Yet two days ago, I found it -- or THEM! Two Big Duo Action Figure (Anime Collector series) were unearthed from the wasteland of East Europe And luckily I have someone mail to me. The shipping fee was terrible though... They are on their way to me and in my excitement I am waiting for them. Just don't know whether to keep both of them (one for playing and one for display in package) or to list one of them for auction...
Lyinginbedmon 06-03-2005 06:42 AM
quote:
Originally posted by lhlam
or to list one of them for auction...

BLASPHEMER!!
Big Money 06-03-2005 09:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lyinginbedmon
quote:
or to list one of them for auction...

BLASPHEMER!!

Lol... Welcome to the forums, by the way. Post pictures if you can...
Lupin IV 06-03-2005 10:06 PM
quote:
I was also in my eternal search for the Big Duo. Yet two days ago, I found it -- or THEM! Two Big Duo Action Figure (Anime Collector series) were unearthed from the wasteland of East Europe And luckily I have someone mail to me. The shipping fee was terrible though... They are on their way to me and in my excitement I am waiting for them. Just don't know whether to keep both of them (one for playing and one for display in package) or to list one of them for auction...

Why don't you just send #2 to me. Then everyone will be happy. Smile
lhlam 06-04-2005 08:47 AM
The grand search for the Big Duo cost me lots of time and fortune if not yet my life. So it's hard to just give it away. Frown

I might post some photos of the "Big Fight" once I got both the Big O and the Big Duo(s) figures; they are still traveling on the road and in the sky, respectively. Pleased

Anyway, I am still in search for a very special Big O figure. From the following link,
http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/2389.html

I realized Bandai America once anounced that in July 2003 they would produce another series called Megadeus Collection with 6-inch robot figures. AND more than that, they also mentioned a TWELVE-INCH, "Talking Mega Size Big O, a fully articulated talking figure, which has light-up eyes, arms that transform into gatlings, and a miniature car stored in his foot." I would die for such a fancy thing! But 2 years passed and nothing more could be found about the Megadeus Collection and this too-good-to-be-true "Talking Mega Size Big-O," the description of which also sounds quite different from the currently developing Sofubi series that R. Smith discovered. I know some of you must have heard of this Talking Big. Can anyone tell me what has become of these figures in plan back in 2003? Have they ever been produced?
Lupin IV 06-04-2005 11:05 AM
But serious fans of The Big O will want the Talking Mega Size Big O, a fully articulated talking figure, which stands over 12 inches tall has light-up eyes, arms that transform into gatlings, and a miniature car stored in his foot (MSRP $29.99).

Laughing Anime Smile Laughing You're KILLING me. I have to get one.
CablesInside 06-04-2005 12:17 PM
how credible is this site?
nobody here has ever heard of this thing, and we're thorough SOB's
the picture looks exactly like max factory's big o vinyl kit
it even looks like it's on some kind of wonderfest display
also, a talking big o?
what would it say?
hopefully roger quotes