Big O, Duo & Fau. Full Action Figures!!

R.Smith 02-19-2005 04:41 AM
Ok, anyone remember this?

Well I did a little digging and you won't believe what I've found!

Here is the page translated via BableFish.

Now, if we want these, I'll need some help. Someone who understands a good amount of Japanese has to contact MAXFACTORY and ask them about these figures!

If we get enough information on them, I think we'll have a good chance of getting them!

Come on, don't just say, "wow that's nice", you've got to think of ways to get them interested in selling people these figures! Maybe mentioning PCF will interest them, since that shows them there is a market for them!!! And who knows, with enough input, they might make other characters!

Big O

Big Duo

Big Fau
The Big Finale 02-19-2005 05:09 AM
Fricking fricking fricking FRICKING YES!!

I'm on the verge of crying. The arms are slightly malformed, especially on Big Duo, but that doesn't matter. I can't offer any help on contacting them, but my suggestion would be to include a link to PCF, and possibly some fan art pictures to show how much we love the Big O and how much we really want these.

Alright, folks, it's Showtime, let's go!!
Lyinginbedmon 02-19-2005 05:40 AM
Big Fau, looking like royalty as always Big Grin
Advinius 02-19-2005 10:05 AM
sweet stolen memories on toast! those are fantastic! i... i... yeah. just yeah.

i wish i were at all skilled in the japaneese language. still, perhaps an email campain to them? even if noone at that shop reads english (hard to say) if they start getting a steady stream of traffic titiled "big O" i suspect theys use an online translator to find out what all the fuss was.

*hoping hoping hoping* must own all three... plus one to hack up and customize...
Big Money 02-19-2005 10:46 AM
Yes! I saw these last night trying to find a picture for Big Fau's b-day... But I didn't see O and Duo... I concur, I'll be looking for japanese speaking folks on the double.
Dark-0 02-19-2005 12:35 PM
Shocked Holy <beep> those action look hot. Big-Fau looks evil man I want those action figures in my collection. If only if they made more like Big-Duo-Inferno, Leviatan no17, Big-Venus.
Lyinginbedmon 02-19-2005 01:21 PM
Glinda would be nice, maybe Dorothy 1
Tickle Tickle 02-19-2005 01:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lyinginbedmon
Glinda would be nice, maybe Dorothy 1

Yes, but I'd prefer a Kimera and Eugene set. XD

Also, I would kill for a Beck Victory Deluxe!
Lyinginbedmon 02-19-2005 01:59 PM
Maybe even an RX3, but that might be opposed by Power Rangers Tongue
Generalissimo D 02-19-2005 02:06 PM
I want Big Fau. And Big Duo. And big O. I Want them. NOW! They look....schweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

PS:I would love to have a little Big Fau like the only Alex had with the 2 button remote. that would rock.
Dork 02-19-2005 02:50 PM
An archetype would be nice. it was such an elegant phychopath.

Well, if we can figure out how much they'd want to charge for them and where to send e-mails and requests I'd do it. Big Fau's beautiful, isn't he?

muchlove
-dork
Zopwx2 02-19-2005 03:02 PM
I actually saw the skeleton one a few weeks ago on a google run..... but this is awesome, we have to get these in the USA.
Avenir 02-19-2005 03:28 PM
They are quite impressive; I would definetely buy all three and any following incarnations. Smile

I can read and translate subtle amounts of Japanese, but I cannot read Kanji. However, I could print this out and have my professor translate it for us; she wouldn't mind. Smile
The Big Finale 02-19-2005 04:46 PM
They should make Dagon. Poor guy needs some love, darn it!

Avenir-- Whoo, awesome.
Tabris-kun 02-19-2005 08:39 PM
DUDE THAT BE COOLAGE
Lupin IV 02-19-2005 09:47 PM
They look gorgeous.

I wants... Crying Crying Crying
Krang 02-20-2005 12:20 AM
Like I told R.Smith, if we can come up with a good email about the figures, I'd be willing to translate it into Japanese and send it to them. I'm nowhere near fluent yet, but I have been studying Japanese for several years and should be able to take care of the translating part.
R.Jesse 02-20-2005 12:34 AM
O_O

GIVE THEM TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

verry nice
The Big Ian 02-20-2005 09:46 AM
My only question is: are these actually figures, or 'hard' models?
evanASF27 02-20-2005 10:06 AM
omg they actually have skeletons O_o ...SWEET!! Now I can make an archetype Big Grin

The Big Ian -- It looks to me that the skeleton is flexible and has joints. If they CAN move...I'm going to try and write that email to them!! ...if they CAN'T move....I'm going to try and write that email to them!!! Big Grin

Krang -- I got some time this week to write up an email...but I'm not that good at writing emails...so if anyone wants to edit it...feel free x_X