Big O, Duo & Fau. Full Action Figures!!

roger 02-24-2005 10:56 AM
wooooooooooowwwwwwww i was look ing aound four a pic of big fau
BethMcBeth 02-25-2005 02:14 AM
OH wow the figures are gorgeous! And I am sure they would be so fun to put together too! ^_^"" Excellent find I hope someone can help us translate the pages! ^_^""
Tabris-kun 02-26-2005 08:45 PM
forgot to ask, are those models the kind you have to paint?
Megadeus 02-27-2005 12:41 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Like I told R.Smith, if we can come up with a good email about the figures, I'd be willing to translate it into Japanese and send it to them. I'm nowhere near fluent yet, but I have been studying Japanese for several years and should be able to take care of the translating part.

Yes, I'm back from the depths of despair..LOL

Count me in on this, especially if there is a "Group Buy"! Yesssss My lonely Big O figure, still in his box, is STILL sitting on my shelf. THE only Big O related purchase Wink

Keep me posted OR I'll keep myself posted Big Grin
R.Smith 02-27-2005 12:48 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Deus
forgot to ask, are those models the kind you have to paint?

I don't believe so; I think these are more like action figures then models that you put together.

quote:
Originally posted by Megadeus
quote:
Like I told R.Smith, if we can come up with a good email about the figures, I'd be willing to translate it into Japanese and send it to them. I'm nowhere near fluent yet, but I have been studying Japanese for several years and should be able to take care of the translating part.

Yes, I'm back from the depths of despair..LOL

Count me in on this, especially if there is a "Group Buy"! Yesssss My lonely Big O figure, still in his box, is STILL sitting on my shelf. THE only Big O related purchase Wink

Keep me posted OR I'll keep myself posted Big Grin

Hey look who's back! Big Grin

Yes, I think we all will benefit from this if we all work together to get them. Big Grin
Snipcod 03-11-2005 01:03 AM
I would love to get thous
enartloc 03-11-2005 01:32 AM
http://homepage3.nifty.com/studio-x/b_top.html

some more pix(hope no one posted this yet,sorry if someone did.)

there are some comments from katayama (supervisor?)
they are actually quite interesting...he mentioned that the toy line didn't go as they planed.since the first season wasn't a hit in japan.
he also mentioned something about season 3
which will only be made in the situation of marketing is looking good for it.
(and i have to say that Mr.katayama seems to want it to be made,badly.
he said something like,the toys are going to fill his longing for seeing more big o)
i heard they are going to run the series in UK.they might be building up the demand

so guys,get your letters/email ready.it's a good time to ask for more.

oh yeah,the figures will be out in 2005 spring.
Zopwx2 03-11-2005 02:04 AM
quote:
Originally posted by enartloc
http://homepage3.nifty.com/studio-x/b_top.html

some more pix(hope no one posted this yet,sorry if someone did.)

there are some comments from katayama (supervisor?)
they are actually quite interesting...he mentioned that the toy line didn't go as they planed.since the first season wasn't a hit in japan.
he also mentioned something about season 3
which will only be made in the situation of marketing is looking good for it.
(and i have to say that Mr.katayama seems to want it to be made,badly.
he said something like,the toys are going to fill his longing for seeing more big o)
i heard they are going to run the series in UK.they might be building up the demand

so guys,get your letters/email ready.it's a good time to ask for more.

oh yeah,the figures will be out in 2005 spring.

You rule so much.

Anything that is said by Katayama and has "third season" in it is priceless around here.
R.Smith 03-11-2005 02:08 AM
Good find enartloc!

Let's hope during the spring break someone will come up with an email for MaxFactory. Big Grin
Krang 03-11-2005 03:10 AM
Thanks for posting that, enartloc! Katayama's message is a little heavy on kanji which makes it hard for me to translate, but the part about season 3 says:
"The stage of Big O's third season will be decided in the Gareki market!"
I assume "Gareki" is a type of action figure, so it sounds like his decision about whether or not to make a third season will be heavily influenced by how well these figures sell. For anyone looking to support a third season, I'd say buying these figures would be our best bet. Smile

Edit: Hmm, I have an idea where I could possibly get a contact in Japan to help people from outside Japan order these figures. I'll keep everyone posted about this idea as more details about the figures are revealed.
Megadeus 03-11-2005 04:08 AM
quote:
Edit: Hmm, I have an idea where I could possibly get a contact in Japan to help people from outside Japan order these figures. I'll keep everyone posted about this idea as more details about the figures are revealed.

Please do! I'm highly interested in Big Duo (either form) and Fau. I have a Bandai Big O sitting on my shelf and he is starting to look a little lonesome. I don't know what he will do if he ever starts looking for a playmate! Big Grin
Zopwx2 03-11-2005 04:46 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Megadeus
quote:

Please do! I'm highly interested in Big Duo (either form) and Fau. I have a Bandai Big O sitting on my shelf and he is starting to look a little lonesome. I don't know what he will do if he ever starts looking for a playmate! Big Grin

I'm interested to see how much these go for too, they look like some pretty high quality figures.
BehemothPanzer 03-11-2005 04:56 PM
THOSE LOOK AWESOME.

Ahem, my apologies for the caps.
Also, were their any Domestic Big O figure releases? And guys, we can also petition an online anime/figure retailer on this side of the world to import them...
enartloc 03-11-2005 07:56 PM
"The stage of Big O's third season will be decided in the Gareki market."

if that's the case,i will be glad to get all three.it's something big for me,i've never been a big fan of action figure,and i was planning only to get big o.
i will also force people around me to get some...
Dow Jones 03-11-2005 10:18 PM
Personaly I think a Big Duo Inferno would look fantastic as well.
Big Money 03-11-2005 10:42 PM
quote:
Thanks for posting that, enartloc! Katayama's message is a little heavy on kanji which makes it hard for me to translate, but the part about season 3 says:
"The stage of Big O's third season will be decided in the Gareki market!"
I assume "Gareki" is a type of action figure, so it sounds like his decision about whether or not to make a third season will be heavily influenced by how well these figures sell. For anyone looking to support a third season, I'd say buying these figures would be our best bet. Smile

I need that Big Fau... And if it helps get me Big O III, I'll gladly by the others...
Snipcod 03-17-2005 11:05 AM
If these are gunna decind on big o 3 then I will buy them all
TanookiJoe 03-17-2005 12:32 PM
These are awesome.

It seems Big O has finally fulfilled its intended destiny. Tongue
SmothPocket 03-17-2005 02:57 PM
I need these. We must gather together and DEMAND. (A couple of torches might help as well.)
R and D 03-17-2005 06:00 PM
ony one word can describe feelings...

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS
SSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Big Grin Cool Anime Smile

*begins to learn japanese* Pleased