Has any one ever drawn there own megadeuce?

TheBigSeige 02-13-2004 10:25 AM
I have tried and failed misrebly... I cant show you them becuase I'm burning them in my little can...(SOB!!!)

Oh wait I found one YEA!!

[Edit: Removed due to plagiarism. --Krang]
Wingnut 02-13-2004 11:03 AM
Failed misrebly?!?!
That is a better drawing than some of the official Gundam line art that I've seen!
It doesn't look very manuverable, but has a lot of raw stopping power in it. Now I see the resemblence in it. Some of the features are very similar to the Rick Dias from Zeta Gundam.
Welcome to the forums, be sure to introduce yourself at the Hudson River Pier forum too.
Tony Waynewrong 02-13-2004 11:25 AM
quote:
Originally posted by TheBigSeige
I have tried and failed misrebly... I cant show you them becuase I'm burning them in my little can...(SOB!!!)

Oh wait I found one YEA!!

Are you a foreigner? Because the word miserably is defined as:

1. Very uncomfortable or unhappy; wretched.
2. Causing or accompanied by great discomfort or distress: a miserable climate.
3. Mean or shameful; contemptible: a miserable trick.
4. Wretchedly inadequate: lived in a miserable shack; fed the prisoners miserable rations.
5. Of poor quality; inferior: miserable handicraft.

However, I find this megadeus to be superb:

1. Of unusually high quality; excellent: a superb wine; superb skill.
2. Majestic; imposing: The cheetah is a superb animal.
3. Rich; luxurious.

Now that we have our terms defined and agreed upon, repeat after me:

"I am talented."
"I will continue my quest to become an excellent artist. "
"I will not disrespect nor discourage my art work again."
"tvperez is a freak." Wink
evanASF27 02-13-2004 11:49 AM
I HAVE!!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Meet Big Zenigata!!!

Anyways, it's hard to draw Bigs...I found it easier to start from the head section adn work your way down.
1st the head
2nd the neck and shoulders
3rd-5th the shoulders arms and piston/jets/wrist saw section Wink
6th->torso, hips, legs Smile
Zola 02-13-2004 11:51 AM
quote:
Originally posted by tvperez

No, you aren't. I agree with you 100 percent on the rest.

TheBigSeige, everybody has to start somewhere. There is a big, big difference between something not coming out the way you wanted it to and something being awful.

While your drawing may not be exactly as you envisioned it, it still came out very well, especially for an early effort. None of us are born knowing how to do things-- Falcon7, IamRogerSmith, Crystalline, PunkyNeko, Tifaria are all excellent artists, but they didn't know how to draw any more than you did when they started.

What they all have in common is that they kept with it and kept drawing. I bet all of them have hundreds and hundreds of sketches and studies filed away because the only way you get that good is with practice, practice, practice!

Don't get rid of your old stuff. Save it and you will see how much you improve over time.
Tifaria 02-13-2004 12:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
quote:
Originally posted by tvperez

No, you aren't. I agree with you 100 percent on the rest.

TheBigSeige, everybody has to start somewhere. There is a big, big difference between something not coming out the way you wanted it to and something being awful.

While your drawing may not be exactly as you envisioned it, it still came out very well, especially for an early effort. None of us are born knowing how to do things-- Falcon7, IamRogerSmith, Crystalline, PunkyNeko, Tifaria are all excellent artists, but they didn't know how to draw any more than you did when they started.

What they all have in common is that they kept with it and kept drawing. I bet all of them have hundreds and hundreds of sketches and studies filed away because the only way you get that good is with practice, practice, practice!

Don't get rid of your old stuff. Save it and you will see how much you improve over time.

You bet! You should see my old drawings, they're horrendous! But, they're only horrendous because of how much I've improved since drawing them! At the time that I made them, I thought they were the pinnacle of my ability-- it's only looking back on them now that I think they're terrible (how did I not notice that I was drawing everyone out of proportion back in the seventh grade?). Yet I can't bear to get rid of them. Wink Heck, even looking at drawings from as recent as a year ago, I think I have improved vastly. Just keep at it! Repetition is key when drawing!

I would not call this miserable by any stetch of the imagination! I may be good at drawing people, but if my life depended on me drawing a fantastic original Megadeus-- well, I'd be an ex-Tifaria, that's for sure. I think it's great. Smile )

And hey, listen to tvperez over there-- he's a stickler about people not being hard on themselves, believe me!
TheBigSeige 02-13-2004 01:15 PM
Don't take me wrong I can draw just not like BigO...

two more I drew...

Oh Ill have to put it in another dissc..

Tony Waynewrong 02-13-2004 01:25 PM
Maybe you lack the ability now. However, with time and practice, you may be able to surpass the artistic talents of many of the Big O artists.

I myself strive to become a better writer. At first, all I could do was write in script form. However, after many long days of intense practice and help from fellow writers, I began to improve. It took awhile, but it was well worth it. This is what will happen to you. Continue on with your practice, it will be worth your while.
TheBigSeige 02-13-2004 01:36 PM
Thanks I have a trigun pic if you wanna see it..

Big Money 02-13-2004 01:50 PM
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

*Burns pencils and paper*

Dammit! Everyone else is so much better than me...

If you want examples of my crap, search for Shii painter fun...
Tifaria 02-13-2004 01:53 PM
Wow! Check out the inking on this stuff! It's so.. clean. I'm in awe of anyone who can ink that well. Smile )
TheBigSeige 02-13-2004 02:02 PM
I use pen and paper then photo shop 5
Tony Waynewrong 02-13-2004 02:05 PM
Now that's what I'm talking about. Great stuff, man.
TheBigSeige 02-13-2004 02:25 PM
I ussalyi draw doodles in my school i was asked to paint but I'm no Donatello..

I Say that there should be big o tutorials....please
evanASF27 02-13-2004 02:31 PM
Uh huh. Here's the thing you gotta remember Big Grin

PROPORTION AND SCALE!!

*throws the charts out the window*

Pleased
The arms are frickin huge...and the body should be really CURVED...uhh...don't take that in the wrong way people YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN Sweatdrop Sweatdrop =_=;;;

*i forgot to add*
DAMN YOU ARE GOOD @_@
Tho...looking at how you seem to have made only new-school anime pics *raises an eyebrow* I gues you would be able to do LupinIII...who is an old-school style anime Cool Big Grin *hehehehe*
Big Fau 02-13-2004 02:39 PM
yes, i have.......only one problem............

I don't have a scanner Crying

(AWESOME pictures btw)
The Big Ian 02-13-2004 02:54 PM
I don't know where, but I've seen a robot like that before (but that's besides the point).

Nice job, indeed.

(As per the title, I have a thread right up on the first page now that has all of my work.)
Crystalline 02-13-2004 03:00 PM
I drew my own megadues... and he looked like somebody DROPPED a deuce... if you know what I mean... He's somewhere in here, lurking about going "I'm the BOOOOOOGYMAN!" ...Oh, that's Alan, but never you mind, he's here someplace and his name is Big Zion. ^_^ I'm a neat freak, so my lines are generally small and tight, which is my biggest flaw sometimes... Yours is very impressive, with bold thick lines and a real robotic feel to it. I could see Big O battling him, as opposed to my own. :embarressed: Brilliant work! ^_^ And I love your Vash, he's got the neko-chan!!! <3
Falcon 7 02-13-2004 05:05 PM
These are great!
Jim Starluck 02-13-2004 05:15 PM
Big Alpha!! SHOWTIME!!
In the air
On the ground
Big Grin