Has any one ever drawn there own megadeuce?

The Big Ian 02-13-2004 06:36 PM
Uh, I hope you don't mind a personal question Seige, but is your name Patrick by any chance?
BigPrime 02-13-2004 08:23 PM
I've thought up my own Megadeus, but haven't committed it to paper yet. Once I get sure that I've rebuilt my drawing skills a bit more (withered from years of neglect on my part) I probably will.
pen1300 02-14-2004 08:42 AM
Let's keep this on topic people...in an odd sort of way.

Nice pics. If you look around, there is search bar on the bottom of the page, and you could type in megadues. I'm sure you can find some Big O mecha art ect. if you searched.

Besides, this is a forum dedicated to Anime (mostly Big O) fan art and fan fics so you're in the right place!

Later,
Pen1300
Jim Starluck 02-14-2004 09:08 AM
There's a thread in the Megadeus Fighting League for illustrations of Megadeuses...not a whole lot there, but some stuff.
Fortress 02-15-2004 10:14 AM
This member has plagerized and stole these pictures fromwww.polykarbon.com

HE IS EVIL!!!

TBS is a liar he has stole the credit from a atist!

~Please do not double post. _Pen1300
Wingnut 02-15-2004 05:14 PM
It's true. TBS I have therefore but one thing to say to reguarding this deception...
pen1300 02-15-2004 08:04 PM
Ok, until further notice this thread is closed.

I will talk this over with the admins.

Lastly, I want TheBigSeige to PM and tell me the truth. The Trigun is lacking a sig of the artist (if this is indeed plageriszed).

Later,
Pen1300
Krang 02-16-2004 01:19 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Fortress
This member has plagerized and stole these pictures fromwww.polykarbon.com

He's right, the pictures are obviously stolen from that site. TheBigSeige, you now have a warning for illegally plagiarizing fan art.

BTW, this thread is now open again, but please keep the discussion on topic rather than about the warning or the plagiarism.

Edit: Hold on, why do you two have the same IP address? Confused You're turning yourself in? Laughing

Since you two are most likely the same person just trying to get attention, I'm giving a warning to Fortress also. Plagiarism is illegal whether or not you turn yourself in over it... Roll Eyes
evanASF27 02-16-2004 11:28 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Edit: Hold on, why do you two have the same IP address? Confused You're turning yourself in? Laughing

Maybe thems borthers or something using the same computer...who knows...but anyways...
seraphjei 02-17-2004 08:53 PM
this guy blamed himself for plagerizing what is this world comming to back in my day you would keep stuff like that a secret. and no i cant draw my own magadeus wanna no why theres just to much friggin detail
*crumples paper with messed up Big o picture on it and chucks it out the street*
pen1300 02-18-2004 04:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
BTW, this thread is now open again, but please keep the discussion on topic rather than about the warning or the plagiarism.

This thread is open again, please take it back to the discussion at hand: "Has any one ever drawn their own mega?"

Any more posts dealing with the warning or plagerism WILL be deleted.

Later,
Pen1300
Mike 02-18-2004 09:42 PM
*attempts to save thread*

I drew one of my Megadeuses that I use in the MFL.
Stampede 02-18-2004 09:45 PM
I have no artistic talent to speak of, so I steal all my art from other places. Case in point, my Megadeus for the MFL, Reinhardt.
Patsai 02-22-2004 03:54 AM
Sure, I draw mecha. I draw people, but I've recently started to get interested in it when I visited the Polykarbon site (hey, what a coincidence that this website would be brought up here). Patrick Shettlesworth is the guy who works on the site, and yes, he's a professional artist.

Anyway, I'll have to dig in my room for some of my old mech drawings. I'll have it posted eventually, if not tomorrow.