(Uptated, Shadow pokemon unmasked) Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, New TRUE pokemon games

Green_Bird 10-17-2004 02:02 AM
Two new games that are in development. they will be called the Dual genration. as usual, there is not much known about these games....the only thing any of the major sites know of this is the cute little baby Snorlax, It's name Munchlax....it's like Togipe and Kleclion were and debuted in the anime be for anywhere elce. Here's some pictures of Munchlax:

Now there were also some fake games out there called pokemon Jade and Diamond. Any pokemon fan should remember those. well this is the real deal here. If you forgot the Diamond and Jade feasco go here.

These two games will be on Nintendo DS. Who knows what they might look like. but there is a game called Pokemon Dash that has a few pictures of what Nintendo DS looks like.:

But there are no Screen shots of D/P since it is still in development....I guess Gameboy's a thing of the past now....Post your speculations, news and rumors here......
Raven 10-17-2004 02:07 AM
Hmmm... I have pretty much lost all interest in Pokemon.... I remember the days of Red and even Gold when I used to play for hours to get my Pokemon Teams up to level 100. After it was all over I had at least 10 to level 100... maybe more. Unless they revolutionize the series in someway I doubt I will be getting this one... Though it sounds intriguing being on the newer system and all...

If they are making new Pokemon though, there should be some sick new evolution for Arbok ^_^ Oh and bring back Jolteon as well..
Travis Bickle 10-17-2004 02:15 AM
I saw these title names on an official press release from Nintendo of Japan. For some reason, I gained interest in Pokemon again over the summer (even though a lot of messed up sh** happened) thanks to my sister. This seems pretty bad ass. I'm going to E3 in May, so I'll report back on what they have on this if anythiing.
AndroidZeroX 10-17-2004 11:43 AM
the games are alright, the show and all other thing pokemon are stupid. I thinki ill look intot his though since ds is looking limited in terms of games
R and D 10-27-2004 07:03 PM
hmm i know they recreated the red and blue versions. will they recreate yellow as well? i luv the games, it's just series sucked after a while. Sweatdrop
Prons 10-28-2004 02:57 AM
I wish pokemon would just DIE already.
Green_Bird 10-28-2004 03:01 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Prons

Prons....I know your intitled to your opinion....but why must you come into a thread, about pokemon, with accual fans of the games in it, and only post that? Why do you want it to 'die'?

Sure I know the anime sucks....but still could you inlighten on this?
BethMcBeth 10-28-2004 03:13 AM
The only reason why I was a Pokemon fan was all thank to the lovely villians TEAM ROCKET!! Jessie and James! Tehy were hilarious with theri crossdressing ways and awsome failure plans! I just loved them!! ^_^" Teheheh!
Prons 10-28-2004 05:06 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird
quote:

Prons....I know your intitled to your opinion....but why must you come into a thread, about pokemon, with accual fans of the games in it, and only post that? Why do you want it to 'die'?

To rain on your parade.

Well, in all honesty I just plain got tired of the games when I turned 13,I feel that the whole franchise should have ended years ago. I also don't like Nintendo in general.
Mr. Saturn 10-28-2004 05:25 PM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird
quote:

To rain on your parade.

Well, in all honesty I just plain got tired of the games when I turned 13,I feel that the whole franchise should have ended years ago. I also don't like Nintendo in general.

Ditto. Also, Pokyman games started getting about as repetative as the anime after Gold and Silver. I never even got around to beating Gold because it was the same as Red in my opinion. Only difference is new Pokyman to capture (and more of them) and there are twice the number of gym leaders. It's like buying an expansion pack for a game that just adds on the exact same stuff that was already in the game in the first place.
evanASF27 10-28-2004 05:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Monkey D. Luffy
Ditto. Also, Pokyman games started getting about as repetative as the anime after Gold and Silver. I never even got around to beating Gold because it was the same as Red in my opinion. Only difference is new Pokyman to capture (and more of them) and there are twice the number of gym leaders. It's like buying an expansion pack for a game that just adds on the exact same stuff that was already in the game in the first place.

That is partially a matter of opinion and partially a matter of facts. Gold and Silver were like Red and Blue (and yellow), however Sapphire and Ruby are different from the others, and the new Emerald is completely different from Ruby and Sapphire! Different adventures, different things to do...some people like em some people don't. (I'm one of 'em who likes em Big Grin )

Btw...Gonbe (as it's called in Japan) I think is a 6th Generation pokemon...it's a cute evolution of Snorlax...I wonder what other pokemon will be there.
Green_Bird 10-30-2004 02:03 PM
Accualy if you think about it Evan.....all the games had little tweeks in them.....they arn't really the same, even G/S/C were diffrent from R/B/Y.....In a sence anyway....

Blue and Red - Same games.....nothing diffrent other then the pokemon you cought, same pokedexes, same little sprites....

Green - The US Blue, but it had diffrent pokemon sprites.....

Blue - SE, had nothing to do with the US blue....I forgot what's diffrent....

Yellow - Pikachu follows you around, Better drawn sprites, Team Rocket (Jessie and James)....other then that still like R/B.

Gold and Silver - Same as R/B but more pokemon, in color, Starts off in Johto then goes to Kanto, more towns, better pokemon sprites, phone calls, new gym leaders, 16 leaders, Shiny pokemon, Unowns, better trainer sprites.

Crystal - Play as a female, animated sprites, Battle tower, Eusine and Suicune, Must catch the three cats before you can catch Ho-oh, Item calls, Bargon sales. But still like G/S

Ruby and Sapphire -Totaly diffrent from the games before it, New pokemon, new island, new towns, new trainers, totaly redon in full color, a wee bit harder.

FR and LG - Basicly R/B but you get to play as a girl, there's Islands where you can catch G/S pokemon and Dextros, the pokedex is redon and what not. I have yet to play them though

Emrald - Totaly diffrent then R/S, there's a ton of stuff to mechen here, but it will be a little bit harder since there is more stuff getting in your way then the other games. all so the main trainers are diffrent because they have green cloths this time around.

Diamond and Pearl - 3-D? New pokemon....not much it known.....
AndroidZeroX 10-30-2004 03:01 PM
these r on ds correct?
evanASF27 10-30-2004 04:51 PM
Diamond and Pearl are yes. Emerald will most likely be made for either JUST GBA or for DS and GBA.
Green_Bird 03-13-2005 10:19 PM
If anyone cares, there has been a new pokemon to be added to the list. It appears to be a fox verson of Blaziken. It's name's Rukario....It will be in the 8th movie along with three (Curently unknown) pokemon and Mew. Here's a picture of Rukario:

And good news! Emerald is going to be released in April! Though I still need to get Pinball R/S and FR.....
BethMcBeth 03-14-2005 03:21 AM
Wow!1 thats cool Green Bird!1 I just hope that Team Rocket gets a bigger role than they did in the thrid Pokemon movie! lol ^_^"" Coolness! I really enjoyed the Pin Ball game it was fun but be prepared for the rumble pack it has! man that thing scared me when I first played it ^_~"
Green_Bird 05-03-2005 06:41 PM
The three shadow pokemon have now been revealed! They are all Pre-evolutions or evolutions of existing pokemon....as stated before they will all be in the 8th movie....

Manyula is a Evelution of Sneasel and it's a Sharp claw type. This one is so cool! Well then again I like Sneasels too....

Usohachii is the baby Sudowoodo, it's type is Bonzai. You could tell from the shadow it was a pre-sudowoodo...

Manene is the baby Mr. Mime, it's type is well....Mime. This ones Irony...seeing as how it has a nose and Mr. Mime doesn't....that's probaly what makes it look a little bit off. But you do have to admit it's cute.

Pictures of these three can be found here.
paul1290 05-03-2005 06:49 PM
I pretty much lost interest in pokemon. I used to play it a lot though. I think the games are cool but the anime just sucks.

I used to have this Mewtwo on my silver version that had its stats maxxed out in every single way. I'd just use a whole bunch of puny pokemon then suddenly whip out my turbocharged mewtwo and beat the living crud out of them! Darn that was fun. Big Grin

This latest game looks pretty good. If I do get a nintendo DS I might get this game, not sure though.
Lupin IV 05-06-2005 08:40 PM
So how many pokemon all together will there be now?
evanASF27 05-06-2005 09:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lupin IV
So how many pokemon all together will there be now?

Not enough apparently Tongue