Rate The Banner/Signature

Kairi 09-04-2003 06:14 PM
This is basically the sister thread to "Rate The Avatar," except we're going to be rating people's banners instead of avatars. Just post any banner or signature graphic you've made, and the next person will critique your work. I'll start us off.

Pixelated Memories
Here's my latest banner, one I made specifically for this forum, the JFK Mark Airport. It took a couple hours, but I think the work paid off.
C.R Foxhound 09-04-2003 06:55 PM
oh yea thats sweet...

*sweeter than mommas apple pie*

uh dont rate mine,im not entering it,im just judging
(i know mine is cheap anyway,it's not a banner i think)
evanASF27 09-04-2003 08:51 PM
THose are great banners!

Care to look at my sig banner Wink
Anyone like it? Pleased
Manji 09-04-2003 09:07 PM
I like it, very... Vash Big Grin

I like the one Kairi posted, its freakin good, you can see the efoort on it, nice job Kairi!
Snoozy 09-04-2003 11:31 PM
Manji's banner makes me freakishly happy, as does all Pulp Fiction-related material. Big Grin
Kittie heavenly6 09-05-2003 06:39 AM

That's one of my favorites that I've made.

What does everyone think of skeletor?
(I hacked out the original background and put him over a shot of Grayskull lol)
Mike 09-05-2003 02:49 PM
Skeletor vs. Conan 2004!
Heh, awesome.

I like Snoozy's too. It reminds me of when someone gets nailed by a bomber in Battlefield 1942...or when in any online shooter someone gets shot in the head...

OMGWTF u haxx0rz!!111 tat w4s teh suck!!

Pardon my Fr3nch.
Kairi 09-05-2003 03:04 PM
Kittie Girls
Now that's what I'm talking about. Kalisto like catgirls.

Governor Skeletor
I guess after failing to conquer Eternia, Skeletor had to set his sights a little lower.

Anyway, here's another of mine.

I'm B166ER Now
Another banner I made, this time taken from the most infamous scene of the Second Renaissance. I made it simply because I found myself bored one day. It may be a simple styled banner, but I think it's pretty decent.
pen1300 09-05-2003 03:55 PM
Kairi, your banners look so cool, they must take AGES to put together.

GK: Skeletor for gov....I guess EVERYONE really is getting into that race for the California Gov. I hope he's not too harsh on those people. j/k LOL, that's good. Its smart considering there are about 100 candidates...poor Californians... Frown
Kittie heavenly6 09-05-2003 04:03 PM
Yeah, I feel bad for us Frown
We are such a political Joke right now. I'm really waiting to see what Arnold and Skeletor would have to say to eachother during a debate.

Arnold: "I will lower State Taxes, and put more money in the schools!"

Skeletor: "I WILL CHARGE MONEY FOR ALL OF YOU TO BREATHE, I WILL MAKE A NEW SNAKE MOUNTAIN OUT OF SEVERAL SCHOOLS!"
Snoozy 09-05-2003 08:32 PM
quote:
Skeletor: "I WILL CHARGE MONEY FOR ALL OF YOU TO BREATHE, I WILL MAKE A NEW SNAKE MOUNTAIN OUT OF SEVERAL SCHOOLS!"

I'd vote for him in an instant! No contest here. Tongue
Big-O 09-05-2003 08:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Kairi
Governor Skeletor
I guess after failing to conquer Eternia, Skeletor had to set his sights a little lower.

Anyway, here's another of mine.

^ SOOO Not funny man... Cali became a joke after that whole grey davis thing... he sux...

quote:
Originally posted by Kairi
This is basically the sister thread to "Rate The Avatar," except we're going to be rating people's banners instead of avatars. Just post any banner or signature graphic you've made, and the next person will critique your work. I'll start us off.

Pixelated Memories
Here's my latest banner, one I made specifically for this forum, the JFK Mark Airport. It took a couple hours, but I think the work paid off.

Man thats an awsome banner!! I mean it's so awsome I think that if you don't say it's awsome your sinning!!! Or even worse... Being mean!!! It was probably like the 11th commandment not to like that banner!!!

[suck up]
Negotiator 09-06-2003 10:06 AM
What you think of this, its kinda plain..
Big-O 09-06-2003 11:06 AM
Nice... It is kinda plain... Make it all B&W and it would rox my soxorz...

[very bored]
Kairi 09-06-2003 11:46 AM
Big Negotiator
Well, I have to agree that it's pretty plain. I'm also not a fan of that particular picture of Big O. Maybe using a more interesting background would help it out. That, or a less jagged font. Just something to spruce it up a little.

Okay, here's an old one of mine.

Defender of Paradigm
Yeah, this was the banner I gave Krang to put up in the links section. It's another gray one, too. I guess I have a thing for that color, or something.

David F 09-06-2003 11:52 PM
GK Version 1 and Snoozy have both the funniest sigs in this forum, I don’t care how many times I’ve seen em it still makes me crack a smile.

As for Kairi I think you have a great eye for visuals, you understand that simplicity can work.
Big-O 09-07-2003 02:45 PM
Nice Kairi! I like that one... Cus well I am in it.... (I am the big-o if you forgot!!!)
Mike 09-30-2003 09:00 PM
Big O: I likee the license plate, is it yours?...even though it's not really a banner, I needed an excuse to bump this so someone can rate my banner!
Donatello007 10-01-2003 08:12 PM
Quite cool GAT-X105. 8/10. Now mine. (Made by dorothyrocks. the pic isn't drawn by me it was drawn by... ah i cant think of his name, maybe ill remember...)
Mike 10-01-2003 08:24 PM
That...ROCKS.
9/10! It'll be even better once it's Christmas time!