Rate The Banner/Signature

088nd 10-08-2003 07:28 PM
The latest. Resolution might be bad I had to decrease file size.
Donatello007 10-09-2003 01:56 PM
Quite cool... except the pink.
With pink- 6/10
W/O pink-7/10
Now rate mine. *Looks down*
088nd 10-09-2003 02:19 PM
I'll give it a 7/10. I know I'm not one to talk, but the text needs some work. Although I do like the background of the sig! Big Grin
Donatello007 10-09-2003 02:29 PM
Thanks!
Well whats wrong with the text? The color? The "s" in Sonic? Os the overall font? (I'm not saying this in a mean tone. I just want some constructive criticism)
Big-O 10-09-2003 05:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by 088nd
The latest. Resolution might be bad I had to decrease file size.


Its good But I don't like that how the Angel on the left is all blury... But it's still good... 7/10
Donatello007 10-09-2003 08:40 PM
Hey Big-O! What about mine?
Big-O 10-09-2003 08:46 PM
In your sig... I give that a .1/10 CUS IT SUCKS!!!!!!!

I am just kidding...

7/10...

did you make that cus I swear I have seen that before Confused
088nd 10-09-2003 09:21 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big-O
quote:
Originally posted by 088nd
The latest. Resolution might be bad I had to decrease file size.


Its good But I don't like that how the Angel on the left is all blury... But it's still good... 7/10


Wrong left Big Grin . The Angel on the right is blurred.
Donatello007 10-09-2003 09:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big-O
In your sig... I give that a .1/10 CUS IT SUCKS!!!!!!!

I am just kidding...

7/10...

did you make that cus I swear I have seen that before Confused

Are you talking to me? If you are yes i did make it except the artwork of Lien is not mine. And the Text is from MTV spring break.
Blue Crow 10-09-2003 10:30 PM
Looks good.I love Sonic. Pleased But I am unfamiliar with that character. Confused

7/10
088nd 10-10-2003 10:26 AM
Make a sig of your family Blue Crow. Then we can judge it. Pleased
Donatello007 10-10-2003 10:31 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Blue Crow
Looks good.I love Sonic. Pleased But I am unfamiliar with that character. Confused

7/10

That is because the character is not a real sonic character. It is someone else's made up character. Same thing with my old banners. His name is Lien the Wolf.

quote:
Make a sig of your family Blue Crow. Then we can judge it.
I second that motion.
Blue Crow 10-10-2003 05:05 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Donatello007
quote:
Make a sig of your family Blue Crow. Then we can judge it.
I second that motion.


I don't have one of my family,but I have this cool one. Pleased

*points down*

Once again,cool banner.Sonic is awesome.Even if it isn't a real character. Pleased
Donatello007 10-10-2003 05:43 PM
Here is my new TMNT/ President Bush/ Osama Bin Laden banner. Warning: Contains the word @$$.
Blue Crow 10-10-2003 08:40 PM
Interesting to say the least........

6/10
Big-O 10-10-2003 09:03 PM
WOw... I couldnt even tell that was Photoshopped!!!

-.-'

I am scared to give you below a 6....

6.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001/10
Donatello007 10-11-2003 05:31 PM
Do you think Krand and Shredder would let me use it?
Blue Crow 10-11-2003 08:26 PM
Hey,how about we quit changing the subject and someone finally rates my f***in banner? Roll Eyes Mad
Big-O 10-11-2003 09:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Donatello007
Do you think Krand and Shredder would let me use it?


Ok 2 reasons why not...

1) Has the word ass.... Duh...
2) It's way too big



BLueCrow:

We didnt go off topic... Post your banner again we will give it a bad score ok ~.^
Blue Crow 10-11-2003 09:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big-O
BLueCrow:

We didnt go off topic... Post your banner again we will give it a bad score ok ~.^


It's in my signiture,smart guy. Roll Eyes

And you actually did go off topic slightly.I posted my banner and people refused to rate it.The topic being my banner.I realize how easy it is to go off topic,but I need an opinion here. Mad