Rate The Banner/Signature

Big-O 10-05-2003 11:25 PM
Haha No prob. Now if only you could make a naked Angel... (I am just kidding... Don't do it... If you do you will be banned faster than you can say "Naked Angel")

These isnt mine but rate it or die!!!

Banner Uno:
http://halo.bungie.org/banners/halobible.jpg

Banner Dos:
http://halo.bungie.org/banners/fuzzybanner.jpg

Banner Tres:
http://halo.bungie.org/banners/Halo-User.gif

I like 2 the best but 3 is funny!
Donatello007 10-06-2003 04:52 PM
I am personally a fan of the first one and it gives me an idea. Anyway i give your current banner a 7/10 because most people here that i have seen have Big O banners or another anime but Halo is neither and it is one of the best games ever. Anyways i really like it.
Big-O 10-06-2003 05:40 PM
Heh thanks but sadly I didn't make my sig one either... I don't even have photoshop... But man I love HBO...
088nd 10-06-2003 05:51 PM
aight g's this is a reeeeeeeeeeeal old one but here we go anyways.
Big-O 10-06-2003 05:55 PM
Ah... I am sorry but I will give that a 6/10... Kinda... Pink and to top it off... DBZ... Grow up man....
088nd 10-06-2003 07:52 PM
lol i know i didn't say i still liked dbz. how about this one
Big-O 10-06-2003 07:53 PM
... ill Give that an 8 if you made it and a 7 if somebody else made it.
Donatello007 10-06-2003 08:19 PM
Ill give it an 8 also for the super cool background.

Heres my new one:
Big-O 10-06-2003 09:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Donatello007

Heres my new one:

0/10...

Horrible no imagination.... A brik wall with some fancy font over it with your name... Get a life and amke some stuff without your name...
088nd 10-07-2003 12:32 PM
I did make it and stop being a jerk to everyone.
Donatello007 10-07-2003 03:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big-O
quote:

Heres my new one:

0/10...

Horrible no imagination.... A brik wall with some fancy font over it with your name... Get a life and amke some stuff without your name...

Hey man let's take a look at where the banner goes. It goes in your signature. Here is definition #1 from dictionary.com
quote:
One's name as written by oneself.
That is the point of a signature, your name is it not? I can see that it isn't a very difficult thing to make and that you may not like it but this coming from someone who doesn't even make his? I don't think thats right. And the whole point of it was so that it would look like i tagged the wall. I was going to put other tags there but that was the only really good graff i had.
'nuff said.
Big-O 10-07-2003 06:27 PM
OK Donatello... Thats a definition... Whats that have anything to do with your banners... I thought you had good banners but then I saw a repetitive theme in them... Your name and some croped picture... I aint being a jerk I giving my honest opinion...
Donatello007 10-07-2003 08:10 PM
Yea except for the brickwall one that was made from scratch. You are entitled to your opinion but i would like some constructive criticism on what you would do to make it better next time. OK? Plus i am not a member of any cool organizations such as you and i cant think of any to make up so its all i got for now.
Big-O 10-07-2003 08:19 PM
LOL I knew I forgot what to say to make better... I I aint in any Org... Thats a website....

OK First of all... Use the features in PSP... Like blur and mosaic and stuff... Dont make it looks blank... And I am betting you it only takes less than 30 mins to make those banners right... Well Spend more time... SO what if it takes like 2 days at least it will kick ass... I dont just spend one day on my generally tracks... I spend about 3 days... Even though total creation time is averaged at about 80 mins I spend more than one day on it.
Donatello007 10-07-2003 08:26 PM
Tat is true i do make them in a short amnt. of time. That is because i like to finish things once they get started. And im guessing that you have photoshop and i have a quick question: How do you turn off the magnetic lasso? Whenever i go all the way around and connect to the start it only shuts off automatically 1/20 times it seems. I don't know if there is a keyboard command and need some help. Thanks!
Big-O 10-07-2003 08:49 PM
I sadely do not have any image editing tool... I am sorry... All I have is Paint...
Donatello007 10-07-2003 08:56 PM
You made it sound like you did. Oh well thats anyway!
088nd 10-08-2003 05:08 PM
herees another
088nd 10-08-2003 05:12 PM
quote:
Tat is true i do make them in a short amnt. of time. That is because i like to finish things once they get started. And im guessing that you have photoshop and i have a quick question: How do you turn off the magnetic lasso? Whenever i go all the way around and connect to the start it only shuts off automatically 1/20 times it seems. I don't know if there is a keyboard command and need some help. Thanks!

If you use the magnetic lasso to select objects, there's an easier way. When you open the image, select "Filter" from the top menu, the "Extract". Then turn the Smart Highlighting on. Highlight the edges, then press ok. You should have a good cutout!

Oh and BTW...sry for the double post.
Big-O 10-08-2003 05:49 PM
quote:
Originally posted by 088nd
herees another

Nice... I like the whole red blur thingy...

I will give it a 7.5/10