Arrival at the docks

Legion 10-09-2004 01:37 AM
Hello everyone. My name is legion, for I am many. I hope to see you around the city.
Asirt 10-09-2004 01:47 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Legion! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
BabyGhia 10-09-2004 01:49 AM
Welcome to the forum, Legion!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Spooky 10-09-2004 02:59 AM
Welcome, welcome! Stick around and make yourself at home - and be forewarned, this place can get addicting, quick!

Latah Wink
Token
JAYCZero 10-09-2004 08:48 AM
Welcome to the Family Legion , I hope you hava Blast here !
you'll love the Ailesberry Farm if you love talking bout Anime
and if you love Video Games go to the Pool Table section or
you can go to the Speakeasy Forum and everything is in there
if you need anything man , feel free to ask me or these Wonderful
people that are giving you a Warm Welcome Big Grin !
Tony Waynewrong 10-09-2004 08:56 AM
Welcome to the forum, Legion. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent. Oh, if you are not a Dorothy fan, please disregard the following message.

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding. Big Grin
dominusofdeath 10-09-2004 09:58 AM
........O_o........~steals a goat~........Hello!.......................~runs away~.............
Pygmalion 10-09-2004 10:35 AM
Hello, Legion, and welcome to our lovely domes. Here is a handy map of Paradigm City, put out by the Paradigm Chamber of Commerce (a wholly-owned branch of the Paradigm Corporation).

Since you are new, let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading the following threads:

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion
Delirious 10-09-2004 11:11 AM
Welcome, Legion! We're glad to have you here!

Don't worry about our sanity ... we don't Wink
Travis Bickle 10-09-2004 11:30 AM
Hey, Leigon. I'm Cerpin Taxt. Welcome to our wonderful message board! I guess everyone got ahead of me by telling you where everything is, but if you have anyquestions, feel free to contact me and ask. Smile
Hienrich Ele 10-09-2004 11:39 AM
Ahoy Legion! Most creative thread title, by the way.

Welcome to here! This is a most fun place. So have fun!
Benjamin 10-09-2004 12:00 PM
Around the City, But Its more than likely we will see you in the east dome.
Oh HI Big Grin .
dawnstrider 10-09-2004 04:43 PM
Welcome to the forums - hope you enjoy your stay Smile . If you need any help knowing your way around here, be sure to check out the threads at the top of the page for more info Smile . Take care, and have fun Big Grin .
Legion 10-09-2004 06:49 PM
Thank you for the warm welcome, city greeters. Excuse me while I take this cab to a place I can more easily shake off the cold of travel.
Almasy 10-09-2004 06:55 PM
Welcome to PCF, Legion; enjoy your stay!
Zopwx2 10-09-2004 08:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Legion
Hello everyone. My name is legion, for I am many. I hope to see you around the city.

Welcome to the city of amnesia!

A sig filled with schwarzwald quotes? You will go far here.
X Prime 10-10-2004 01:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
quote:
Originally posted by Legion

Welcome to the city of amnesia!

A sig filled with schwarzwald quotes? You will go far here.

I concur.

Welcome to Paradigm City Legion. It's a shame that Legion kind of stinks in all CV games to date though...
Madrona 10-10-2004 02:15 PM
Welcome Legion, these are our lovely domes. Please enjoy your stay, you will be here for a while....really, you don't have a choice...didn't you read the fine print?

Enjoy!

Madrona
Dude Love 10-10-2004 08:26 PM
Seems I'm slow to the draw, but hello Legion. I'm Wienberg. I do...stuff.

Well, I suppose I'm out of words (from the debate tournament I just got home from) so, I'll keep this short. You see all those threads stickied here in Hudson River Pier? Read those. At least read the Orientation threads and the Visual Rule Guide.

Also, if you have any questions, feel free to PM me. I'm fully open to any PMs.
COHugh 10-10-2004 08:30 PM
Ahoy hoy!

Welcome to PCF! I'm COHugh, but many just call me "cough"... ::shrugs:: It's a burden I shall deal wit-- Ah, back to the welcome! Big Grin

The Bag'O'Crap has become too burdensome and you shall therefore receive some random cra-- I mean "item" I have picked up in my room. Exciting, no?

Without further ado:

::looks around::

Huh, forgot I had that...

AH! Here ya go!

~~~~~ A 3 1/2" Floppy Disk Formerly Containing a Driver For a Linksys PCI Network Card Prior to When I Formatted It ~~~~~

You lucky Schwarzwaldian you! Big Grin