[Question] The New Skins

Benjamin 10-08-2004 08:29 PM
Umm this is also more of a comment too.

Its really hard to find where the SUBJECT BOX Is, and I can't really see things as clearly,

Did anyone else notice we had more than 1 skin, or am I just not noticing the obvious things in life.
Delirious 10-08-2004 08:33 PM
Yeah. I kinda like all of them, but I used to the Paradigm scheme. Every once in a while I change it just to have something different. Wink
X Prime 10-08-2004 09:50 PM
Umm.. Huh? The only new skin is Big Duo Inferno, and I find the Subject line rather clear.
Mike 10-08-2004 09:57 PM
Well there's the blue and white default skin that makes my eyes cry. Blood.
X Prime 10-08-2004 11:13 PM
Standard? Yeah, it DOES kind of suck.
Krang 10-08-2004 11:51 PM
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime

I agree, and I personally wouldn't use it myself. I just left it in there in case anyone prefers a style with a light background and dark text instead of vice versa.
Christina Perry 10-09-2004 08:20 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
quote:

I agree, and I personally wouldn't use it myself. I just left it in there in case anyone prefers a style with a light background and dark text instead of vice versa.

How about a Roger Smith skin? All Roger Fangirls can get that skin!
JAYCZero 10-09-2004 08:44 AM
Skin what Skin ?? I'm confused here
Asirt 10-09-2004 11:20 AM
quote:
Originally posted by JAYCZero

When you go to your User CP, go to Edit Options. Then, at the very bottom, there is a "Select Style". Right now, there are three styles: Paradigm-City, Big Duo Inferno, and Standard. Personally, I like the Big Duo Inferno style the best. It looks better, and I got used to it very easily. That's just my preference, though.
X Prime 10-09-2004 01:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by RogersGirl
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
quote:

How about a Roger Smith skin? All Roger Fangirls can get that skin!

It's hard to do a skin like that... Especially if it's made dead black (A no no).
Mike 10-09-2004 01:41 PM
You COULD make it varying shades of gray.
harshfire 10-09-2004 04:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GAT-X105
You COULD make it varying shades of gray.

That's a possibility. But it'd be kind of boring. Personally I like the current "Paradigm" skin that I'm using, so yes. Smile

Later days:
JA
The Big Finale 10-09-2004 05:07 PM
Whatever happened to the Fau, Venus, and Big O skins that you made a while ago, X Prime? Why didn't they get added as well as the Big Duo Inferno?

I know I'd use one of them.
X Prime 10-09-2004 05:17 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Finale
Whatever happened to the Fau, Venus, and Big O skins that you made a while ago, X Prime? Why didn't they get added as well as the Big Duo Inferno?

I know I'd use one of them.

Krang wanted a vote or something to add them, but nobody responded I think... They're still available. That said, Venus is incomplete in all actuality. Need to revise it's button color and gradient color. Can't get a nice peach...
The Big Finale 10-09-2004 05:27 PM
Like I said, I'd love to be able to use them. Maybe you could post them up again in this thread and see what people think now?
X Prime 10-09-2004 05:35 PM
As you wish.

Big O

Used Season 1 colors... Season 2 makes for a terrible scheme.

Big Fau

Colors pulled from The Third Big ep were too screwy. The white is thus lightened and less yellowish. Sand color is, surprise, from the hand saws. AND YES THERE IS RED, LOOK AT THE RADIO BUTTONS!

Big Venus

Ignore the gradient and button color, need to fix them. Too sick to do it right now, flu yanno.
Kittie heavenly6 10-09-2004 06:05 PM
I love that big venus skin
X Prime 10-09-2004 08:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1
I love that big venus skin

Speaking of that, I just darkened the radio buttons, checkboxes, and textareas for that style.. Only gradient is left.
Delirious 10-09-2004 09:45 PM
quote:
Too sick to do it right now, flu yanno.

Hope you feel better soon. Smile
JAYCZero 10-09-2004 09:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Trisa
quote:
Originally posted by JAYCZero

When you go to your User CP, go to Edit Options. Then, at the very bottom, there is a "Select Style". Right now, there are three styles: Paradigm-City, Big Duo Inferno, and Standard. Personally, I like the Big Duo Inferno style the best. It looks better, and I got used to it very easily. That's just my preference, though. Big Grin

Later,
Trisa

Oh Ok Thanks Smile ) for informing me