[Question] The New Skins

Krang 10-13-2004 10:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by X Prime
Never thought I'd find someone crazier about optimization and database clutter than I am, hehe (no offense meant Krang).

None taken, I admit that I'm always looking for ways to keep this database as optimized as possible. Laughing

quote:
...And here you are! Rename .zip to .gz if you have problems opening...

Thanks! I added the style, so it is now ready to use.
The Big Finale 10-13-2004 10:58 PM
X Prime, you rule.

Very nice indeed. Not my personal first pick, but it's what I'll be using from now on in lieu of the others.
X Prime 10-14-2004 01:40 PM
...That was quite possibly the best banner shrink I've seen in awhile. Nice one Krang.

EDIT: Whoops, I JUST realized I forgot to change the In Posts Table color to match the dropdowns... If you want, you can make this change yourself Krang... It looks slightly better, especially on the dark colored table cells.

------

Tables In Posts

Background Color: #424044

Additional Attributes (You gotta love these, this is what gives the block stacking illusion):

border-top: 1px #6E6C70 solid;
border-left: 1px #6E6C70 solid;
border-right: 1px #000000 solid;
border-bottom: 1px #000000 solid;
Krang 10-15-2004 01:02 AM
quote:
...That was quite possibly the best banner shrink I've seen in awhile. Nice one Krang.

EDIT: Whoops, I JUST realized I forgot to change the In Posts Table color to match the dropdowns... If you want, you can make this change yourself Krang... It looks slightly better, especially on the dark colored table cells.

Thanks! I made the change, and you're right, it does look better.