Maestro 10-07-2004 10:22 PM
Hi everybody!
Asirt 10-07-2004 10:26 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Maestro! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
R.Smith 10-07-2004 10:30 PM
Welcome Maestro! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me Big Grin
Travis Bickle 10-07-2004 10:33 PM
Hello, maestro, and welcome to the City Of Amnesia....'s message board. Take a stroll around. Leave your memories at the door. Do whatever you want. However, whatever you do, DON'T STEAL THE MAGICIAN'S BAG OF TRICKS!
Zopwx2 10-07-2004 10:36 PM
Hullo there Maestro!
Hienrich Ele 10-07-2004 10:58 PM
Welcome!

I see you used the direct approach. Very cool!

Have fun here and such... And post... or else...

Laughing Anime Smile

Two smilies!
Pygmalion 10-07-2004 11:07 PM
Greetings, Maestro, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
COHugh 10-07-2004 11:25 PM
Hallo hallo!

Lessee what the Bag'O'Crap hath in store for thine viewing pleasure...

::digs as he hums various parts to various songs in an odd amalgation::

"... Stairway to heaven!!!"

AH! Here we go!

!!! 6 Wasted Years In Part-Time Minimum Wage Hell !!!

Dang, I really need to clean this bag out more often. Oh Well

Please make yourself at home! Big Grin
Spooky 10-07-2004 11:39 PM
Welcome to our happy home! Stick around and make yourself comfortable Smile

Latah Wink
Token
Zola 10-08-2004 12:33 AM
Hello! Welcome to our happy home on the web!
Fujiko 10-08-2004 01:10 AM
Hello Maestro, and welcome to the forums! Relax and put your feet up, and i hope you enjoy your stay here! Big Grin Oh and your sanity...you won't miss it when you lose it here.
BabyGhia 10-08-2004 01:21 AM
Welcome to the forum, Maestro!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Josey 10-08-2004 02:07 AM
Hello Maestro and welcome to Paradigm City!! I hope you love it here because the people are very nice. I hope you have a lot of charisma and your very creative because people like that bring joy and laughter to the PCF. I hope you have fun!

Later Days
dominusofdeath 10-08-2004 05:52 AM
................~runs toward Maestro~............
Hello!.............................~runs away~...................~runs back~.........~steals a fish~.......O_o.........................~runs away~
Tony Waynewrong 10-08-2004 08:36 AM
Hi, Doctor Nick...

** Finds himself being stared at **

What? It's a classic! He said hi....every....body.... Never mind.

Welcome to the city of lost memories and gained friendship. If you are a Dorothy or Dorothy+Roger worshiper, you can always join the Dorocratic Party. Also, we have a vast selection of fan-art, fan-fic, and fan-demonium.

I hope you enjoy your stay. Oh, BTW, leave your sanity with Norman. They are not permitted here. Smile
Madrona 10-08-2004 10:25 AM
Hello Maestro, and welcome to our lovely domes. Enjoy your stay here, sit back relax look at the awesome fan works and post often. Once you get started you may never want to leave...Not that you can...didn't you see the fine print when you joined? No? Too bad.

Madrona
Benjamin 10-08-2004 08:09 PM
Hi, I am TheBigDuoInferno, *Note I am changing my name in 2 weeks

But I am just here to say welcome and Hi Big Grin .
Delirious 10-08-2004 08:39 PM
Howdy, Maestro! Welcome aboard! Don't worry about our sanity ... we don't Wink
JAYCZero 10-08-2004 09:21 PM
Smile ) Maestro Welcome to Paradigm it great to have you here !
enjoy yourself and hava Blast here !
Mage 10-09-2004 12:24 AM
Whee... Welcomeness! If you have questions or need someone to talk to feel free to PM or IM me. Otherwise I hope to see you around the site for many a day in the furture and that you enjoy this site for however long you are on it ^^