Two New Fanfics!

Shredder 09-03-2003 01:25 AM
We added two new fanfics today! Check out the fanfiction section to read Lady Tesser's excellent "The Blossoming Rose." It's a long read, but definately worth it for the great characterizations and depictions of Paradigm City life, not to mention the mystery! If you're a Dorothy fan, you definately also need to read Sephiroth2777's "The Android That Could Love." How will an emotion chip change everyone's favorite android? Read on to find out!

Check back again very soon for additional updates to our expanding fanfiction section!
The Big Omega 09-03-2003 05:54 AM
DAMN! 42 pages on word. Great job Lady Tesser, I am impressed! I'm anxious to start reading!
Neko 09-03-2003 09:09 PM
Lady Tesser - Great job, I enjoyed your fanfic very much. ^_^ The ending had me saying, "Aw, how sweet," out loud. I like how you added in Fahrenheit 451. When I first saw the title, I thought to myself, "Hmm, do I sense foreshadowing?" Wink Coincidentially, I had made a fanart picture a while back of Dorothy dressed in something similar to what she started wearing in chapter 4, except the skirt part was longer and less tightly fit. Tongue
Redd 09-03-2003 09:12 PM
Wow, I just got finished reading "Blossoming Rose" and it's AWESOME! Well done, Lady Tesser. I couldn't tear my eyes off the computer screen.
Lady Tesser 09-03-2003 09:28 PM
*blush* Thank you, all!!! Now my head can't fit through the door because it's bloated with praise!

Neko, I'd like to see your pic of Dorothy. It's probably much better than the one I sketched out to help me visualize the dress.

As mentioned in the disclaimer - this will be followed by a sequel. And it will have Big O in it.

Again, thank you! *hugs*
BoneDaddy 09-06-2003 02:14 PM
man, i just love all the fanfics... its all i do when im bored. keep up the good work Big Grin Anime Smile
Neko 09-06-2003 03:40 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
Neko, I'd like to see your pic of Dorothy. It's probably much better than the one I sketched out to help me visualize the dress.

Certainly, but I doubt mine's better ... I drew/colored it on a moving train. Tongue Plus, I'm just horrible with perspective. However, you can find it here. My scanner hates me ... it destroyed the colors. Oh, and I was tired, and I couldn't remember Dorothy's quote word for word. So, I sorta paraphrased it. Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Quint 09-07-2003 05:34 PM
Wow ,wow,wow A great piece of work, a perfict ending to a great story. I truely hope there will be a sequel in not to long of time. yeah yep uh ok yeah great.
Shady Dark Lady 09-16-2003 08:28 AM
Lady Tessler,
I have to commend you on an exquisite story. I have to admit, it was one of the best fan fics I have ever read! You kept everyone in character and I could actually see the story in my mind, as if I was watching it on TV! I can't wait to read more of your stories! So, please please write more!!