[Suggestion] Might want to use this fixed Edit button.

X Prime 10-01-2004 05:03 AM
I'm surprised no one has noticed, but the Edit button's () text doesn't line up with any of the other buttons in a thread. Here's a fixed version from the PSDs.
    R.Jesse 10-01-2004 11:55 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by X Prime
    I'm surprised no one has noticed, but the Edit button's () text doesn't line up with any of the other buttons in a thread. Here's a fixed version from the PSDs.

strange it never showed up for me like that
    X Prime 10-01-2004 12:05 PM
    Notice I said text. As in, the word 'edit' on the button. The word on it is lower than in all other buttons, thus this fixed version.
    Krang 10-01-2004 09:33 PM
    quote:

Hmm, that's strange, since I used the default buttons from WBB 2.0.x. But thanks, that new button looks much better, so I replaced the old one.
    Benjamin 10-01-2004 09:43 PM
    umm, is there a difference?
    Mugiwara Luffy 10-01-2004 09:44 PM
    quote:

Wow, you are way too observant.
    Krang 10-01-2004 09:55 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by TheBigDuoInferno

There was, but not anymore since I replaced the old one with the one in the attachment.
    Benjamin 10-01-2004 10:16 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Krang
    quote:

There was, but not anymore since I replaced the old one with the one in the attachment.

Better said: What was the difference?
    Hienrich Ele 10-01-2004 10:58 PM
    quote:
    quote:
    quote:

You see the Modify, edit, and quote bottons top right of each post?

The text in each image was all aligned except for the "edit" button.
    Krang 10-01-2004 11:00 PM
    quote:

On the old button, the text was a little too low, and the font was slightly smaller than normal. The button that X Prime attached fixes these problems. It's not a big difference, but considering how easy it was to replace it, why not? Smile

Edit: Oops, posted at the same time as Hienrich Ele...
    X Prime 10-02-2004 08:43 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Lt. Smith
    quote:

Wow, you are way too observant.

That said, the bottom of the letters on mine might be a shade darker. That, or I'm losing my sanity.

EDIT: Nevermind, perfectionist placebo effect. I AM going insane.

quote:
    quote:

Hmm, that's strange, since I used the default buttons from WBB 2.0.x. But thanks, that new button looks much better, so I replaced the old one.

Yes, the default button was always screwy in that respect. In fact, the PSDs are slightly screwy too: the text layer they gave to the word edit was low, so I used a different one that wasn't low.