Greetings! I am a newcomer!

Zee Deevel 09-27-2004 06:15 PM
Greetings! I am new here to these forums! A friend of mine who comes here, Exhale Saga, told me of this place. Seems like a cool place, and hopefully I will be able to post often! Thanks for taking the time to read my first post!^_^
Hienrich Ele 09-27-2004 06:18 PM
Welcome!

I do hope you post here, as it is always great fun to see new people! The more the merrier, I always say!

Have fun here. You will, about 99.9 percent of the people here are nice. And some of that 99.9 percent are equal to the niceness of about 359.99 percent of the niceness of the people here that should have... So that is like ... a bajillion percentage of niceness!

Yeah... Have fun... Tongue
dominusofdeath 09-27-2004 06:21 PM
O_o
~looks around~
hello........
~runs away~
Delirious 09-27-2004 06:57 PM
Welcome! We're glad to have you here! Hope you have fun and don't worry about our sanity ... we don't Wink
Dude Love 09-27-2004 07:21 PM
Hello, Zee Deevel. You are the 995th member to have posted at all here at Paradigm.

I'm Wienberg, and I like to wave. *waves* See?

Well, I suppose I ought to direct you to some cool threads here. dawnstrider's Visual Rule Guide offers a lot of information on the rules, to make sure you understand them fully. There are some really good explanations and over it's a very good thread.

dawnstrider's Orientation Thread offers a lot of cool info about the various happenings in this city that never sleeps of amnesia. The Fallen Phoenix has some wonderful additions to that in his Paradigm City Surivial Guide.

Those are some cool things to check out. Another cool thing to check out is PMing people, especially if you have questions. My PM box is always open. In fact, I'm lonely, so if you have something to say, send me a PM (there's the little button, or there's the boulder badge in my signature).

I think that covers it for now. Remember, anything, ANYTHING, you want to ask or just talk about, my PM box is open.
Travis Bickle 09-27-2004 07:26 PM
Hi, Zee Deevel, and welcome to Paradigm City. Leave your memories at the door and come on in!
Asirt 09-27-2004 07:59 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Zee Deevel! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
COHugh 09-27-2004 08:22 PM
Greetings, good soul!

I bestow upon you...

::drumroll as he digs in the Bag'O'Crap::

Oooooo!! Nice!

All of Babylon 5 on DVD!

Since I have no money for shipping, however, I shall have to keep them for myself. Better luck next time, yes? Big Grin
Tony Waynewrong 09-27-2004 08:37 PM
Welcome to the forum, Zee Deevel. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent.
Fujiko 09-27-2004 08:38 PM
Hello Zee Deevel! Welcome to the Paradigm City Forums!
I am Fujiko, local thief and swindler, but full of niceness Big Grin
And because i saw how everyone loves Magical Trevor, i'm feel willing to give today! Pleased

Either beans, lotsa beans, lotsa beans, lotsa beans

or

a magical whip made out of 100% cowhide. Just make sure the cows don't see you. Embarrassed Sweatdrop

But anyways, enjoy your stay here!
Madrona 09-27-2004 08:41 PM
Hello Zee Deevel, and welcome to our lovely domes. Glad you decided to join us. Sitback,relax, and enjoy your stay. You might as well since you won't want to leave Nor can you, didn't you read the fine print when you signed up?

Enjoy!

Madrona
Benjamin 09-27-2004 08:46 PM
Hello Big Grin , Welcome To Paradigm-City :-P.
Zopwx2 09-27-2004 09:48 PM
Always great to invigorate the board with fresh meat.
Green_Bird 09-27-2004 09:59 PM
Hello! And welcome to out humble forum ^_^! you'll like it here. Just beware of the crazy People that inhabbit this bored Shocked ....I'm just kidding about that....but we are carazy some times.....heck what am I saying we are most of the time Tongue ....
BabyGhia 09-27-2004 10:02 PM
Welcome to the forum, Zee Deevel! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Spooky 09-28-2004 01:24 AM
Welcome, welcome newcomer Smile

Come! Enjoy yourself! But most importantly, have fun Big Grin

Latah Wink
Token
Christina Perry 09-28-2004 03:59 AM
Welcome to the forums, Zee Devil.
Pygmalion 09-28-2004 08:37 AM
Greetings, Zee Deevel, and welcome to our happy domes! Friends of current members are always welcome here. Have a copy of Paradigm City's Bright Future, written by the Paradigm Chamber of Commerce (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Paradigm Corporation).

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
dawnstrider 09-28-2004 10:27 AM
Hello, and welcome to the forums Smile . Hope you enjoy your stay, make some friends, and - if at all possible - escape with your sanity. If you need any help in knowing your way around here, be sure to check out the two Orientation threads at the top, as well as the Visual Rule Guide for any rule clarifications Smile . Again, hope you have a nice time here Smile .
ebie 09-28-2004 07:39 PM
dude welcome to PCF! I hope you have lots of fun! *waves*
*starts walking off humming vee deevel by incubus*