quote:
Originally posted by ¡SpoonySthingyy!
quote:
Originally posted by noTomato
quote:
... and bra, and pink underwear,

undies! Should I have included mine?

well, I already mentioned built-in bra shirt thing, i have *looks down pants* dark blue bikini victoria secret's xs panties on
Smile )

ooh, that's hot. can i get in your pants Wink

lol..im wearing victoria's secret tooooooooooooo..the pink cllection

ohh my! Smile
can I get pics? Wink

I'm wearing a t-shirt, denim shorts, socks and black boxers with blood red criss cross marks.
Jonny Axehandle 09-26-2004 05:54 PM
Black pants and a black shirt. I wear black all the time.
noTomato 09-26-2004 05:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Darkside
quote:
quote:
quote:

well, I already mentioned built-in bra shirt thing, i have *looks down pants* dark blue bikini victoria secret's xs panties on
Smile )

ohh my! Smile
can I get pics? Wink

Red Face ahem, no
Darkside 09-26-2004 05:59 PM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Darkside
quote:
quote:
quote:

Smile )

ohh my! Smile
can I get pics? Wink

Red Face ahem, no

ahhhh, you can't blaim a guy for tryingOh Well

at least I get an A for effort right?Embarrassed Sweatdrop
¡SpoonySthingyy! 09-26-2004 06:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by JAYCZero
quote:
quote:
Me ?? well I'm not wearing anything right now Wink .

can you grab a guitar and take a pic of yourself? lol

hmm..I guess I don't see why I shouldn't fulfill your Fantasy
, I wish I had a Guitar. But dancing for you as Malestripper would be good Wink ?

I'm on AIM Wink
Travis Bickle 09-26-2004 06:10 PM
I can feel the estrogen and testosterone flowing...
A Clockwork Tomato 09-26-2004 06:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Almasy
Something none of you can afford to even think about buying, that's for sure.

Specific enough? Red Face

No, not at all. First off, your basic premise is wrong: I can consider purchases of arbitrary size without discomfort. Secondly, vulgar ostentation, like car crashes and other forms of ugliness, has a certain morbid fascination, so yes, you should be more specific.

I'm wearing an old pair of Carhartt overalls (blue) and a western shirt (mostly red).
JAYCZero 09-26-2004 06:31 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Me ?? well I'm not wearing anything right now Wink .

can you grab a guitar and take a pic of yourself? lol

hmm..I guess I don't see why I shouldn't fulfill your Fantasy
, I wish I had a Guitar. But dancing for you as Malestripper would be good Wink ?

I'm on AIM Wink

The thing is my webcam is messed up now.. but If I get it up
and working I'll send you the Pictures , But if you wanna talk
or anything feel free I'm all yours Wink
Almasy 09-26-2004 06:31 PM
quote:
Originally posted by A Clockwork Tomato
quote:

No, not at all. First off, your basic premise is wrong: I can consider purchases of arbitrary size without discomfort. Secondly, vulgar ostentation, like car crashes and other forms of ugliness, has a certain morbid fascination, so yes, you should be more specific.

I'm wearing an old pair of Carhartt overalls (blue) and a western shirt (mostly red).

Don't be jealous. Red Face
¡SpoonySthingyy! 09-26-2004 06:32 PM
quote:

ACT, i have a new respect for you...not many know the comfort and stylin' that is..Carhartt....lol, my most recent purchase was one light colored carhartt jacket Tongue ...im addicted to the brand what can i say.!
MTN889 09-26-2004 06:32 PM
I'm not wearing anything!! I'm too fat for my clothes! AHHHH!!!!

JABBA GLOB SLUP BLUBBA

...j/k
Hienrich Ele 09-26-2004 06:33 PM
Well, lets see. I am wearing underwear (of course!) and my blue jean shorts... that are getting a little tight (DAMN THE APPLE PIE!), a white undershirt (never leave home without one), and my button-down white hawaiian t-shirt with red and black flowers on it.

And a watch.. if that counts...

quote:
quote:
quote:

Some people prefer clothes like ACT's (western shirts are the best!) to fancy clothes. Don't worry, I am sure he is not jealous of you.
JAYCZero 09-26-2004 06:34 PM
quote:
Originally posted by MTN889

JABBA GLOB SLUP BLUBBA

...j/k

Yeah same here man , I alway's take my Pants off when I'm
typing I mean it gets to discomfort and itchy.
MTN889 09-26-2004 06:35 PM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MTN889

JABBA GLOB SLUP BLUBBA

...j/k

Yeah same here man , I alway's take my Pants off when I'm
typing I mean it gets to discomfort and itchy.

Sorry for editing the quote, but i said i took off my pants becuase well my butt itched too much.
The Fallen Phoenix 09-26-2004 06:36 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:

Don't be an ass; this is the type of behavior (disrespecting other members) which can get you a warning. I don't think it'd be so difficult to adhere to A Clockwork Tomato's request, rather than simply asserting that he is "jealous" (of what, I cannot fathom).

---
To bring this conversation back on topic, I'm wearing my pajamas...which consists of long black pants with some Grinch faces (inside yellow spots). On cold nights (unlike this one, which is quite comfortable), I tend to don my dark-red/black robe.

---
In other news, my 3000th post. I suppose I should say "yay?"
Travis Bickle 09-26-2004 06:36 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:

No, Alex. He responded to your very bland and concited statement in a witty and responsible manner. Or, to put it in terms of a ref : Uncle T: 2, Almasy: 0

Now, to get back to the PG (that's program, and that's easy Big Grin ):

I am now wearing sweatpants! FEAR THE LAZINESS!
Dude Love 09-26-2004 06:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
Don't be an ass; this is the type of behavior (disrespecting other members) which can get you a warning. I don't think it'd be so difficult to adhere to A Clockwork Tomato's request, rather than simply asserting that he is "jealous" (of what, I cannot fathom).

---
To bring this conversation back on topic, I'm wearing my pajamas...which consists of long black pants with some Grinch faces (inside yellow spots). On cold nights (unlike this one, which is quite comfortable), I tend to don my dark-red/black robe.

---
In other news, my 3000th post. I suppose I should say "yay?"

Your post has reminded me of my Black Cloak. So, in celebration of your 3000th post...

*Dons the Black Cloak*
Almasy 09-26-2004 06:40 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Don't be an ass; this is the type of behavior (disrespecting other members) which can get you a warning. I don't think it'd be so difficult to adhere to A Clockwork Tomato's request, rather than simply implying that he is "jealous" (of what, I cannot fathom).

I'm not being an ass. I simply don't appreciate it when people get jealous of me for things that I have that they wish they could have but can't, which leads them to get angry at me. It's not my fault I have all the things that I have. I am what I am. It's like that old saying, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful"...or something like that. I don't think it would be fair to punish me just because other people are so jealous of me. Red Face
Seraphim 09-26-2004 06:42 PM
quote:
quote:

It's not really disrespect. I mean, seriously. He's just wearing really nice stuff, I see no problem with that.
¡SpoonySthingyy! 09-26-2004 06:43 PM
I respect your opinion and view Alex, you just don't need to throw it up in people's faces like that. It's rude, and you're lowering yourself quite a bit.