Stolen Account?

Shredder 09-26-2004 03:41 AM
Thanks for the fic, I got it and will check it out. If you sent it to the old email, disregard any comments you may get in return because they're not from me! And yeah, I've already made some password changes to other accounts.
Kittie heavenly6 09-26-2004 09:57 AM
Ask Krang to send you a copy of the PM I sent him. Apparently, someone hacked your account and gave the ID to This dude named Shane.
MTN889 09-26-2004 11:24 AM
Damn, that sucks! Crying
dominusofdeath 09-26-2004 11:29 AM
I say we finds a way to steal it back............or tell yahoo......
MTN889 09-26-2004 11:47 AM
Yeah, you can get some dectective thing or something going. Like hire one of those cyber guys that figure out whats going on.
Zopwx2 09-26-2004 04:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1
Ask Krang to send you a copy of the PM I sent him. Apparently, someone hacked your account and gave the ID to This dude named Shane.

wtf? Who the hell is shane?
Seraphim 09-26-2004 04:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zopwx2
quote:
Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1

wtf? Who the hell is shane?

Shane is quite possibly the seediest name ever.
MTN889 09-26-2004 06:23 PM
And rarest.

But its not as bad as cornelius, gertrude, or chauncey.
Mr. Fortnight 09-26-2004 08:46 PM
I'm smelling Something Awful Goon-age here.

They're notorious for stunts like this.
Dude Love 09-26-2004 08:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ensign Minneapolis
I'm smelling Something Awful Goon-age here.

They're notorious for stunts like this.

But, what would provoke the Something Awful goons and how would they have picked Shredder to attack?

Either way, good luck sorting throuh the mess this must be.
MTN889 09-26-2004 10:20 PM
It would be cool if shredder became famous.
Prons 09-27-2004 03:55 AM
quote:
Originally posted by MTN889
It would be cool if shredder became famous.

Hes already famous, hes been a pop culture icon sience the 80s, I remember the time he mutated two of his own henchmen to help fight them turtles.
MTN889 09-27-2004 02:36 PM
He should have won, many times too.
R.Smith 09-27-2004 11:18 PM
Please stop spamming this thread, this is a thread for discussing the stolen account, not the name of the suspected person, or the sound of it, and we aren't talking about the fictional shredder character.

As for this "fake-shredder", I haven't seen him on since yesterday.
Big-O 09-30-2004 08:19 PM
... Man... I would love to help I really would but I put my skills to rest... After SBC told me to stop my "actions" or my DSL would be taken away...

All I can tell you is that if you get his IP tell me ^_~
Shredder 09-30-2004 10:55 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big-O
... Man... I would love to help I really would but I put my skills to rest... After SBC told me to stop my "actions" or my DSL would be taken away...

Hey, not a bad idea...Okay, how about this...an open challenge. I'll buy a single anime DVD (no hentai, though Dead ) of your choice to anyone (or the first person) who can help us regain this account (by any means necessary, if you know what I mean...)

This is my own account and I'm giving my full permission for anyone to "re-hack" it (or at least get to the Secret Question). I hate the idea that someone can just masquerade as me and say whatever they want and some people possibly believing this person. So how about it? You can contact me at my new email address (see my original post.) Thanks!
Big-O 10-01-2004 06:39 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder
quote:
Originally posted by Big-O

Hey, not a bad idea...Okay, how about this...an open challenge. I'll buy a single anime DVD (no hentai, though Dead ) of your choice to anyone (or the first person) who can help us regain this account (by any means necessary, if you know what I mean...)

This is my own account and I'm giving my full permission for anyone to "re-hack" it (or at least get to the Secret Question). I hate the idea that someone can just masquerade as me and say whatever they want and some people possibly believing this person. So how about it? You can contact me at my new email address (see my original post.) Thanks!

O_O So tempting... But I can't risk my nice 5-10mb connection again... just can't... if it was hentai though.... j/k
Prons 10-02-2004 03:13 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Shredder
[quote]Originally posted by Big-O
... Man... I would love to help I really would but I put my skills to rest... After SBC told me to stop my

Some questions, does it have to be an anime dvd? What if its a really cheap single DVD, like 10 dollars, then would you buy two or three 10 dollar DVDs for the person whom helps you? This is all bassed off the fact that the Street for an anime DVD is 30 dollars of course.
Mugiwara Luffy 10-02-2004 08:33 PM
If I knew how to do it, I would gladly help you, Shredder. Anime DVD or not.

Prons, do you know how to help him? If not, then why are you quibbling over the reward?
Shredder 10-03-2004 01:34 AM
Thanks, Lt. Smith. Smile )

Prons, it could be any one DVD, it doesn't have to be anime if you don't want. But, like Lt. Smith said, it only matters if you know how to help!