Custom Signature Requests

Fujiko 09-26-2004 01:01 AM
I was wondering if anyone could make me a Kung Pow sig pic, more specifically Ling, and/or the Chosen one with gopher chucks. I would reaaaaaally appreciate it! ^_^

[Edit: Similar threads merged and made into an all-purpose thread for sig pic requests. --Krang]
Green_Bird 09-26-2004 01:06 AM
I can make you one....But do you want anything on it or anything, I mean the poster would work for the gopher cucks one you would like but if you still want the Ling one I'll have to hunt for a picture. But just tell me what you want on it.....

Stupid movie...but yet....so funny 0_0 ....
Fujiko 09-26-2004 05:55 PM
Ok, the gopher chucks would be good Big Grin

Somewhere on it (be creative) have the message "Fear the Gopherchucks!"

Thanks Green Bird
Green_Bird 09-26-2004 07:10 PM
Here you go...the reseson the background's light blue is to hide the white that couldn't be cut out around like the hair and stuff....so it doesn't look all sloppy. and I used the quote you sent me in the PM rather then the one in your post.....
    Fujiko 09-26-2004 07:18 PM
    Thanks! aiiiieeee!!!! (sorry, got carried away! Embarrassed Sweatdrop )
    Christina Perry 10-01-2004 01:11 AM
    Can anybody got a pic Roger Smith on the beach in the episode "Stripes" and on the picture it quote "RogersGirl loves Roger Smith"??
    Zola 10-01-2004 10:45 AM
    how's this? Smile
    Christina Perry 10-01-2004 03:57 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Zola
    how's this? Smile

That's the episode "Eyewitness!"
    Zola 10-01-2004 07:02 PM
    Yeah, but it's a great pic of Roger... Wink
    Christina Perry 10-02-2004 01:01 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Zola
    Yeah, but it's a great pic of Roger... Wink

Here's the image that I'm talking about. Wink
    Zola 10-02-2004 10:06 PM
    how's that?
    Prons 10-05-2004 02:37 AM
    I was wondering if some one could make me a signature of Nami from One Piece?
    I have no real speculations beyond that, just make it look cool and have my name some where.

that would be sexy
    Exhale Saga 10-08-2004 06:11 PM
    Well, it's not a whole request, but... I can't crop worth anything, so if could anybody this picture neatly and keep it about the same quality?

Thanks in advance,
    Exhale Saga Smile )

Edit: Nevermind.
    Fujiko 10-12-2004 04:15 PM
    I was wondering if someone could make me a weeeee! sig pic. For details please pm me, cuz i would like it a specific way. Smile
    Christina Perry 10-15-2004 07:52 PM
    Does anybody put the text on "We Unveild the Ingredient" in Japanese with Takeshi Kaga on "Iron Chef"?

Naraku 01-03-2005 09:14 AM
    Could some one make me a signature of Naraku from Inuyasha and all of his incarnations please? i would appreciate it greatly.
    Green_Bird 01-03-2005 11:20 AM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Naraku
    Could some one make me a signature of Naraku from Inuyasha and all of his incarnations please? i would appreciate it greatly.

Uh...I'll do it but first I want to know, you want him with the baboon costume or unmasked? All so it's going to take awhile to find all of the incarnations. You have any place in mind that I should look? If not I'll just spend my day looking for them online.
    Naraku 01-04-2005 08:32 AM
    Green Bird: I would like him unmasked and where to find pictures I wouldnt know because if I did I might of attempted to make it on my own and probably not do a good job at it.
    Green_Bird 01-04-2005 08:09 PM
    quote:
    Originally posted by Naraku
    Green Bird: I would like him unmasked and where to find pictures I wouldnt know because if I did I might of attempted to make it on my own and probably not do a good job at it.

I hope these are all his incarnations. They're the one's I know of anyway....Also kind of did one up on the Naraku image. insted of having him like Normal, or in the baboon costume, I found one with both! I had never seen that before. Well....Tell me what you think....having the name there is just filler....I can take it out if you want.
    Naraku 01-05-2005 08:33 AM
    Thanks. It's the coolest signature I've ever seen in my opion. Its real cool. Thank you for the signature Green Bird.