Chingy's new album comes out his Novermber!!!

NightRanger 09-21-2004 01:32 PM
Yep, my favorite rapper of the moment, CHING-A-LING-LING CHINGY!!! is coming out with a new album called "Power Ballin'". The first single will be a song called "Balla Baby". I definately look forward to Chingy's next album! Chingy is one of the best rappers of today! I hope the album has collaberations with:

Ludacris
Twista
Lloyd Banks

Chingy's the man, no matter what people say:
Travis Bickle 09-21-2004 01:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by NightRanger
Yep, my favorite rapper of the moment, CHING-A-LING-LING CHINGY!!! is coming out with a new album called "Power Ballin'". The first single will be a song called "Balla Baby". I definately look forward to Chingy's next album! Chingy is one of the best rappers of today! I hope the album has collaberations with:

Ludacris
Twista
Lloyd Banks

Chingy's the man, no matter what people say:


Technically, wouldn't this belong in the Chingy thread that you also started?
dawnstrider 09-21-2004 02:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ignignokt
quote:
Originally posted by NightRanger
Yep, my favorite rapper of the moment, CHING-A-LING-LING CHINGY!!! is coming out with a new album called "Power Ballin'". The first single will be a song called "Balla Baby". I definately look forward to Chingy's next album! Chingy is one of the best rappers of today! I hope the album has collaberations with:

Ludacris
Twista
Lloyd Banks

Chingy's the man, no matter what people say:


Technically, wouldn't this belong in the Chingy thread that you also started?


Well, that's plausible...but that one is over three pages back, so it meets the requirements Smile . However, I am a bit concerned about the fact that the other one is locked, but considering that I do not know of the circumstances over which it was locked, this could be allowed to stay open for now Smile .

Oh, and uh...I've kinda been out of the hip hop circle ever since Tupac died, so...I have no real opinion about Chingy, since I do not listen to him Smile .
M.S. Feather 09-22-2004 04:26 AM
I agree completely NightRanger. ^_^

I was extremely pleased with his last album and I'll definitely be picking this one up.
NightRanger 09-22-2004 01:42 PM
quote:
Originally posted by M.S._Feather
I agree completely NightRanger. ^_^

I was extremely pleased with his last album and I'll definitely be picking this one up.

After all, he could only get better, not worse!!! Big Grin
JAYCZero 09-22-2004 02:17 PM
Wow Finally he's back with his New Album ,I got to admit I like the
way he Raps , Chingy is the Man ! I wonder what will be the
Review's from this Album when comes out.
NightRanger 09-22-2004 02:19 PM
quote:
Originally posted by JAYCZero
Wow Finally he's back with his New Album ,I got to admit I like the
way he Raps , Chingy is the Man ! I wonder what will be the
Review's from this Album when comes out.

The reviews should be good. The only bad reviews would be from those losers at amazon.com, and their reviews don't count.
JAYCZero 09-22-2004 02:43 PM
Yeah , It wouldn't count. I'm got's to see how this is going to turn
out!
NightRanger 09-22-2004 02:45 PM
quote:
Originally posted by JAYCZero
Yeah , It wouldn't count. I'm got's to see how this is going to turn
out!

Same here.
Travis Bickle 01-22-2005 12:58 PM
*Dusts off thread*

Now, personally, I don't really care for rap that much except for the "old school" classics like grandmaster flash, NWA, Ice Cube, and Tupac. However, my roommate has an obsession with blasting Chingy to the highest possible volume so that everyone in the dorm can hear it. After listeining to both albums against my will a million times in the past few days, I've come to a conclusion:

Chingy is probobly the worst rapper EVER.

Let's examine the lyrics. My comments are in Italics:

Chingy Jackpot, "pop" like a crack spot (when do crack spots/houses pop?)
Ladies on the strip, keep me with a fat knot, 'Lac drop
Rag top on the jag drop, uh (that must be "urban" for "I have a nice car and the women love me because of it, uh")
Phat stop you know that's hot, huh
Mack spinnin wit the piece in my pocket (I think here's he's bragging about smoking marajuana)
People hop out, I'm releasin a rocket (bloaw bloaw) (could the rocket be his penis? I'm confused!?)
For a piece of the profit, St. Louis we the topic (nobody ever talks about St. LOuis or cares about it)
Let the women jock it, pimpin, you know how I get (generic rapper talk)
Once my album drop, all you heavy waiters better watch it (makes no sense whatsoever)
Vokal, yeah I rock it (It's vocal, and you have a terrible voice)
Step in the spot sh**, men leave I was somethin hot quick
'Cris holdin that bottle, won't you pop it (the rapper Ludacris, also a no talent sob, must be holding a bottle of alcohol and Chingy wants you to take the cap off! OH JOY!)
I threw the key to the city, since I locked it (I'm pretty much betting that the entire city of St. Louis doesn't want Chingy in there, so he's full of crap here)
Girl I don't want no brain, give me a pop quiz
I get multiple choice head, derty watch this (something about tests and oral sex...I give up)


Busta Rhymes said it best when he said, "Rap Music took people off the streets and gave them jobs." Chingy is a prime example of that. A no talent, women craving, sexist asshole. So, with that said, I decided to write an open letter to today's youth:

To whom it may concern,

Take your rap cds and throw them away. Listen to Zeppelin.

-The Undersigned
Nine Kuze 12-17-2005 03:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo
*Dusts off thread*

Now, personally, I don't really care for rap that much except for the "old school" classics like grandmaster flash, NWA, Ice Cube, and Tupac. However, my roommate has an obsession with blasting Chingy to the highest possible volume so that everyone in the dorm can hear it. After listeining to both albums against my will a million times in the past few days, I've come to a conclusion:

Chingy is probobly the worst rapper EVER.

Let's examine the lyrics. My comments are in Italics:

Chingy Jackpot, "pop" like a crack spot (when do crack spots/houses pop?)
Ladies on the strip, keep me with a fat knot, 'Lac drop
Rag top on the jag drop, uh (that must be "urban" for "I have a nice car and the women love me because of it, uh")
Phat stop you know that's hot, huh
Mack spinnin wit the piece in my pocket (I think here's he's bragging about smoking marajuana)
People hop out, I'm releasin a rocket (bloaw bloaw) (could the rocket be his penis? I'm confused!?)
For a piece of the profit, St. Louis we the topic (nobody ever talks about St. LOuis or cares about it)
Let the women jock it, pimpin, you know how I get (generic rapper talk)
Once my album drop, all you heavy waiters better watch it (makes no sense whatsoever)
Vokal, yeah I rock it (It's vocal, and you have a terrible voice)
Step in the spot sh**, men leave I was somethin hot quick
'Cris holdin that bottle, won't you pop it (the rapper Ludacris, also a no talent sob, must be holding a bottle of alcohol and Chingy wants you to take the cap off! OH JOY!)
I threw the key to the city, since I locked it (I'm pretty much betting that the entire city of St. Louis doesn't want Chingy in there, so he's full of crap here)
Girl I don't want no brain, give me a pop quiz
I get multiple choice head, derty watch this (something about tests and oral sex...I give up)


Busta Rhymes said it best when he said, "Rap Music took people off the streets and gave them jobs." Chingy is a prime example of that. A no talent, women craving, sexist asshole. So, with that said, I decided to write an open letter to today's youth:

To whom it may concern,

Take your rap cds and throw them away. Listen to Zeppelin.

-The Undersigned


I hear that. Chingy, along with 95% of the rest of the rappers in the game today, suck with a passion. Chingy's up there with them, along with J-Kwon and Lil' Wayne.

It's one-hit wonders like Chingy (if 'Right Thurr' even qualifies as a one-hit wonder) that make hate myself for listen to hip-hop.

Oh, well. Back to Jay-Z...
Peace.
Sharpshooter005 12-17-2005 04:02 PM
I LIKE DA WAY YOU DO THAT RIGHT THURRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Is it wrong I look at some rap, and just see great comedic value to it?

non-edit: THURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
088nd 12-25-2005 11:41 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Dr. Gonzo
To whom it may concern,

Take your rap cds and throw them away. Listen to Zeppelin.

-The Undersigned


Best thing ever written. And I thought you were a self-proclaimed bible-thumper? Wouldn't this music not go well with your tastes? Look at Scott's explanation above.
David Ryder 12-25-2005 05:46 PM
quote:
Is it wrong I look at some rap, and just see great comedic value to it?


not In my book as I regularly laugh at rap songs and ok chingy we get it your from st.louis, so stop rapping about it, same goes for those atlanta rappers....we get it atlanta it such a tough place.

It's guys like Chingy, and other idiots like this that make me hate rap....oh wait I'd hate it anyways. lol "Guess I be hatin' yo."
Sharpshooter005 12-25-2005 06:05 PM
quote:
same goes for those atlanta rappers....we get it atlanta it such a tough place.


HOTLANTA YO.
David Ryder 12-25-2005 07:38 PM
quote:
HOTLANTA YO.


UNTIED STATES OF ATLANTA! (name of the the uber crappy new ying yang twins CD) lol.