Hello

IvanG 09-21-2004 01:45 AM
Just watched the series... am very impressed with it as a whole. Probably the best anime I've ever seen, I'd be willing to say.

Need a day or so to mull over the meaning of the last scenes of the last episode in my head... when I'm done doing that, expect to see a Big (if you'll forgive the pun) long post in the Smith Mansion.

:-)

Glad to be with yall
Zola 09-21-2004 02:10 AM
hi there, and welcome to Paradigm City!

Please accept this bee-yoo-tiful tinfoil party hat as a token of my esteem. Wear it at all times, even when you are sleeping.

Starve, K the Wanderer! Muahahahahahahaha!
BabyGhia 09-21-2004 04:18 AM
Welcome to the forum, IvanG! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Pygmalion 09-21-2004 07:44 AM
Greetings, IvanG, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an big ball of twine to help you find your way around the Underground. Sorry, we don't have anything for the Terror, though.

Interested in fan works? Bend an ear to Player Piano; or if you have a yen for another season, try Act 27: Life Goes On, the first "Season 3" episode by A Clockwork Tomato. These are but two of many interesting stories , pictures and other fan works in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
BethMcBeth 09-21-2004 08:10 AM
Hi and welcome!1 Were so glad that you liek the series! Three cheers! I also look forward to reading your concluding post later! ^_^""
Madrona 09-21-2004 08:56 AM
Welcome to our lovely domes. Kick back, relax and enjoy your stay. You won't feel like leaving..besides, who said you could? Really, didn't you read the fine print?

I look forward to your BIG post..... Wink

Madrona
Asirt 09-21-2004 09:00 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, IvanG! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
Tony Waynewrong 09-21-2004 09:13 AM
Welcome to the forum, IvanG. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent.

** mocking George W. Bush **

I am Tony Perez and I approve this message:

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding.
IvanG 09-21-2004 11:03 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
Welcome to the forum, IvanG. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent.

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding.

Okay, I'm up for that.

Is there a Scharzwald party too? And if so, are you allowed dual-membership? Because he and Dotty would be by far my two favourite characters from the series.

Actually, scratch both those, lemme be part of the Norman party...
"Dinner is served."
COHugh 09-21-2004 11:06 AM
Greetings! We all hope you enjoy your stay here...

As a token of our appreciation, I bestow upon you:

::digs in Bag'O'Crap::

A crumpled piece of notebook paper - My entire collection of lecture notes for Marketing!

Need to cram for the test! Gotta jet!!!! Frown
dawnstrider 09-21-2004 01:28 PM
Hello, and welcome to the boards Smile . Hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions about how to get around this place, be sure to check the Orientation threads at the top. Also, any need on rule clarafication is discussed in the visual rule guide at the top Smile . Again, welcome, and I hope you have fun here.
Fujiko 09-21-2004 03:59 PM
Hellu, and welcome to the forums! and guess what? i actually have something to give! Big Grin

Here you go this nice...priceless...pretty...giant jewel....aw hell never mind, it's mine. but anyways, i hope u enjoy your stay here! Big Grin
dominusofdeath 09-21-2004 04:46 PM
Welcome to PCF! Hope you enjoy your stay!
(Horray another canadian!)
Dude Love 09-21-2004 07:25 PM
W00t! A new member!

Hello, I'm Wienberg, and I'm learning Chinese (random piece of information for the day).

It's good to see you here. Now, as a new member, I suggest you consult all the stickied threads here in the Hudson River Pier. (IE: dawnstider's Visual Rule Guide and Orientation threads, and The Fallen Phoenix's survival guide).

Those should guide you well, but if you run into a snag/have a question/just want to talk, PM me (click the PM button for me, or click the boulder badge in my sig.)
ebie 09-21-2004 08:18 PM
Hello and have fun!!!!!!!!
JAYCZero 09-21-2004 08:30 PM
Welcome to Paradigm Forums IvanG , I hope you enjoy your stay
here , You're Part of the Family Smile ) here. If you need anything
or anything feel free to give me a Holla Brotha .
Hienrich Ele 09-21-2004 08:48 PM
Welcome, IvanG. There is, indeed, a Scwarzwald party, but I do not believe there is dual citizenship. When the election comes, you will only be allowed to vote once, so chose wisely. Or you can join one party, grow tired of it, and switch!

Have fun here, and have this fact about Star Wars!

The word Ewok is never mentioned in the triology.
Spooky 09-22-2004 01:19 AM
Welcome to the darkside!

Actually, it's quite nice here - enjoy your stay! Most everyone here is wonderful company Big Grin

Latah Wink
Jules: The Token Girl
Hanyou 09-22-2004 10:09 AM
quote:
Originally posted by IvanG
"Dinner is served."

I'd jump on that bandwagon.

Disclaimer: here's my little scripted message, which you can much on for a few days. I expect you to revel in the fact that I actually graced your thread with my presence at all. Bask in my greatness.

Willkommen!!! *showers you with marshmallows*

Disclaimer 2: I'm not half as conceited as I pretend to be Tongue
Alana Gabriel 09-22-2004 05:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by IvanG
quote:
Originally posted by Tony

** looks around **

Okay, I'm up for that.

Is there a Scharzwald party too? And if so, are you allowed dual-membership? Because he and Dotty would be by far my two favourite characters from the series.

"Dinner is served."

Again with the mocking! Flip, flop, flip, flop...

Er, sorry.

Greetings. I am Alana Gabriel, the beautiful and witty head of the Alanite Party Campaign. Do not listen to Tony's smear tactics! The Alanite Pary is the way to go!

Thus ends my political speil. Now I shall just be sickening. *Ahem*.

Welcome, welcome to our warm and wonderful forums, where everyone is wonderful and friendly all the time! Here...have some jelly beans..oh, wait. Those are MINE! (turns into evil cat creature and steals jelly beans back).

I think I made myself sick...

Anyways. Welcome. Smile