Powerpuff Girls cancelled

Kittie heavenly6 09-30-2004 02:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by whoknows?
why were they cancelled?

Best I can tell, 'cause Those who run CN aren't that bright.
JAYCZero 09-30-2004 06:46 AM
How is it Cancelled if I just saw the Powerpuff Girls Commercial
about their episodes the other day ? that's odd
Kittie heavenly6 09-30-2004 06:51 AM
quote:
Originally posted by JAYCZero

Here is what I find odd. they annouce the cancellation yet keep promoting the hell out of it. apparently, they plan to keep it on the air, just not make new episodes, but still. I find it odd the still promote it so heavily, even though it's technically a "dead" show.

Then again the Original Masters of The Universe cartoon only had 2 seasons, yet stayed on the air, was promoted and sold toys very well untill almost 10 years later...
JAYCZero 09-30-2004 07:14 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1
quote:
Originally posted by JAYCZero

Here is what I find odd. they annouce the cancellation yet keep promoting the hell out of it. apparently, they plan to keep it on the air, just not make new episodes, but still. I find it odd the still promote it so heavily, even though it's technically a "dead" show.

Then again the Original Masters of The Universe cartoon only had 2 seasons, yet stayed on the air, was promoted and sold toys very well untill almost 10 years later...

Yeah I do find it odd , I mean how are they gonna give a
commercial about a Cartoon Series that's Dead , there is only
going to be reruns. Yeah it doesn't make sense , sometimes
Cartoon Network is Stupid.
Mr. Fortnight 09-30-2004 12:11 PM
I'm starting to think that when they say "cancelled", they mean "ended production".

PPG is too big of a franchise to be kicked off the air. (Anyone see CN's ratings?)
MTN889 09-30-2004 04:03 PM
I used to like it in the 5th grade SO MUCH, but yeah, I haven't watched it in like a year.