when i become all powerful i will...

Generalissimo D 04-27-2007 11:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
I'll buy that mercenary horde I always wanted, destroy everything made by CLAMP. . . EVER, including their offices as well as the individuals who work in the building, and spread fear throughout the Japanese countryside.

Fixed

I want to hurt you. BADLY. Like, I will cut off things you'll miss badly. *sharpens knives* How dare you make a mockery of CLAMP! Though the mercenary thing ain't such a bad idea. . .

Chobits is a horrible, horrible idea.
Big Money 04-27-2007 11:06 PM
I would will Kung Fu Situations into reality, and I mean that both literally and... also literally. You'll have to trust that its a double meaning.
Ace of Spades 04-28-2007 12:44 AM
I SHALL MAKE TOAST!!!
Sharpshooter005 04-28-2007 01:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Call Me D. Just D. The D.
Chobits is a horrible, horrible idea.

The terrorist organization known as CLAMP, having been found guilty of spreading pro-machine propaganda, shall be found and judged.

(desu)
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-28-2007 08:23 PM
Nucking futs, I swear. . .

ANYWAY, I decided that if I had all the power in the world, I would also replace every single male political leader in the world with a woman of equal or greater inteligence. Pleased
Sharpshooter005 04-28-2007 08:50 PM
Right, right, misandry. Cute, we get it.

Speaking of idiotic gimmicks which would be laughed down usually. The internet? It'd be routed through a single station somewhere, this way if it ever gets out of hand the plug can be pulled. The experiments produced more failings than benefits honestly.

And if this isn't feasible, and I wound up just destroying the thing in an attempt...I'm sure a system could be brought online that the public couldn't access. Which is also a fine outcome.
Generalissimo D 04-28-2007 08:51 PM
I will also implement an orbital artillery system (f*** star wars, this isn't shooting things down this is shooting down.) that be able to level cities, but will be so accurate and controllable I could knock out a pidgeon in midflight with a clean headshot.

And I will target Gloria Steinem and finish what cancer started.
Sharpshooter005 04-28-2007 08:53 PM
What about the moon, can we put it on the moon.

I don't like the idea of useful real estate just...SITTING there..
Generalissimo D 04-29-2007 02:29 AM
All that ammo and technicians have to sit around somewhere.
dawnstrider 04-29-2007 12:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ace of Spades
I SHALL MAKE TOAST!!!

Best answer in this thread. Bar none Tongue .

Peace Cool
Dangerous 04-29-2007 01:59 PM
If I become all powerful

I will not do anything.

Because when you are all powerful you feel so proud of yourself and it is like if everything and everyone belong to you !
So I believe I will stay like I am, everybody will respect me the one who don't I will punish him), I will just move my fingers to get everything I want. I will forgive everybody, I will help everybody, bring peace evrywhere even where it is impossible to bring peace, and I will destroy the countries and kill the people who will not respect my wishes.

I will become a peaceful tyran and dictator. Pleased

It will be so great, but so boring especially. I will be so powerful maybe that I will not take care of anything too. I don't know .... I'll see.
Inigo Montoya 05-01-2007 10:43 AM
I shall achieve my "perfect" form and, in my vain arrogance, start a World Martial Arts Tournament to decide the fate of humanity, only to be defeated by a blond kid with constipation and abandonment issues.
Buck Buck #1 05-01-2007 10:59 AM
I'd hang out with Andrew W.K., and we'd party hard.
Sharpshooter005 05-01-2007 11:42 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Buck Buck #1
I'd hang out with Andrew W.K., and we'd party hard.

You'd need to take antacids so you can keep on partying
Fujiko 05-02-2007 12:38 AM
quote:
Originally posted by re-animate
when i become all powerful i will...

I could start by climbing through the ledges and climbing down into the rock quarry. Throw 5 rocks into the bucket to lift the slab, then, race into the laser light room. Unleash the power of the special white laser i could choose to go into Medusa's Lair. Or, into the treacherous swamp. If i escape i might have a chance to enter the dark forest. through the dark forest i will find the alter. Reach into the alter and find the key, but be careful! one of the trees could be inhabitied by the spirit of a temple guard! If they grab me i will have to give up my pendant of life. Next plow through the wall and into the mineshaft where i can grab the plumed headdress. Then ride the elevator into the lightning room. Connect the cords to create my own lightning which will open the door to the shrine of the Silver Monkey! Assemble the statue and i may be headed for the kings treasure room. Smash the posts to find the Golden Key which will take the to the observatory. Push through the stone collum and run across the troubled bridge and back through the temple gate to safety!

The choice is all mine and mine alone!

Good luck Wink

BTW, you so own.

When I become all powerful, I'd hire a mad scientist to create my own version of the lochness monster.