when i become all powerful i will...

Mike 09-24-2004 10:03 PM
I will become morbidly obese, and yet teh ladiez will still swoon and cling to me ala Jabba the Hutt.
Lord Ender von Hellsing 04-27-2007 10:51 AM
I would clone myself and form new polish goverment from my clones.
Buck Buck #1 04-27-2007 11:43 AM
I'd make everyone who sucks stop sucking.
Generalissimo D 04-27-2007 03:54 PM
I will remove the East (That is, the North and South) and replace it with assorted parts of the world I find particularly interesting or useful.
Inigo Montoya 04-27-2007 04:01 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Buck Buck #1
I'd make everyone who sucks stop sucking.

That's bad, though! You never specified HOW they suck. Maybe it's the good kind of suck a girl does after the third date...

Anyway, I'd finally destroy that blasted Richards, then I'd proceed on a systematic one man conquest of the nations of the UN.
re-animate 04-27-2007 04:14 PM

I could start by climbing through the ledges and climbing down into the rock quarry. Throw 5 rocks into the bucket to lift the slab, then, race into the laser light room. Unleash the power of the special white laser i could choose to go into Medusa's Lair. Or, into the treacherous swamp. If i escape i might have a chance to enter the dark forest. through the dark forest i will find the alter. Reach into the alter and find the key, but be careful! one of the trees could be inhabitied by the spirit of a temple guard! If they grab me i will have to give up my pendant of life. Next plow through the wall and into the mineshaft where i can grab the plumed headdress. Then ride the elevator into the lightning room. Connect the cords to create my own lightning which will open the door to the shrine of the Silver Monkey! Assemble the statue and i may be headed for the kings treasure room. Smash the posts to find the Golden Key which will take the to the observatory. Push through the stone collum and run across the troubled bridge and back through the temple gate to safety!

The choice is all mine and mine alone!

The Ghost of Ember 04-27-2007 05:12 PM
... Laugh Maniacally and Gloat. Then I would be killed by a roving band of heroes who I had somehow wronged in the past, and also somehow have the ability to kill an all powerful person, probably because they are level 99.
paul1290 04-27-2007 05:15 PM
quote:
Originally posted by re-animate

I could start by climbing through the ledges and climbing down into the rock quarry. Throw 5 rocks into the bucket to lift the slab, then, race into the laser light room. Unleash the power of the special white laser i could choose to go into Medusa's Lair. Or, into the treacherous swamp. If i escape i might have a chance to enter the dark forest. through the dark forest i will find the alter. Reach into the alter and find the key, but be careful! one of the trees could be inhabitied by the spirit of a temple guard! If they grab me i will have to give up my pendant of life. Next plow through the wall and into the mineshaft where i can grab the plumed headdress. Then ride the elevator into the lightning room. Connect the cords to create my own lightning which will open the door to the shrine of the Silver Monkey! Assemble the statue and i may be headed for the kings treasure room. Smash the posts to find the Golden Key which will take the to the observatory. Push through the stone collum and run across the troubled bridge and back through the temple gate to safety!

You actually remember that show! Shocked
re-animate 04-27-2007 05:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by paul1290
quote:

You actually remember that show! Shocked

Hehehe. i was wondering if anyone would pick up on that. Big Grin
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-27-2007 05:50 PM
I'll summon that army of kitty and wolf demons I always wanted, get everything ever made by CLAMP. . . EVER, and live in a house in the Japanese countryside.
evanASF27 04-27-2007 05:55 PM
quote:

YES
Big Money 04-27-2007 05:57 PM
Make ninjas and pirates fight to finally settle that sh**, once and for freaking all.
evanASF27 04-27-2007 05:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
Make ninjas and pirates fight to finally settle that sh**, once and for freaking all.

Ask the "Ask a Ninja" ninja, who by odd coincidence was on Mythbusters!

In that bullet-time train of thought....

Discover if Jamie is a robot or not, and then proceed to mandate 200 more cement trucks to be sacrificed in the name of science.
dawnstrider 04-27-2007 06:50 PM
…I would contemplate using it for all of the right purposes, perhaps end world hunger or bring peace to the world…

…Then realize that the solution of one or a set of problems would only spring up more via some entangled factor – ending world hunger will lead to population explosions, or forcing peace onto the world might spring resentment by those who don’t appreciate my efforts.
I might then grow bitter and resentful and seek to test the absolute limits of my power to bend everything to my will regardless of how others feel.
Then I might begin to second guess my intentions and wonder if I really had what was best for the world in mind, or only the feeling I would get for being its all-powerful savior.
Then I might bury those feelings and figure that I’m all powerful – I have nothing to fear. Then I might fear that I would lose my power as suddenly as I had gained it; I would become paranoid and start seeing enemies everywhere (failing to realize, of course, that being all-powerful I can make myself immune to danger).
I would use my powers to conduct preemptive strikes against all enemies, real or imagined. I would also use it to intimidate overawed masses into worshipping me so that they would never have the ability to rise up against me, despite the knowledge that they could never succeed at that even if they tried.
I would then come to loathe myself for what I have done and realize that my power didn’t come with wisdom.
Then, I might sit back on my hunches and watch with first apathy, then pity, as the world continues on as it always has, using my powers to isolate myself from all danger or people.

Then…I’ll wonder if this has happened before…
Inigo Montoya 04-27-2007 06:54 PM
That...that's really depressing, dawnstrider.

Thanks a bunch.
dawnstrider 04-27-2007 06:56 PM
Heh, my bad Smile .

Well, just do what I do - figure in the end you just don't give a damn and move on as always.

...Or I could just say put all the stars in the sky in my room if that makes it better Tongue .

Peace Cool .
Generalissimo D 04-27-2007 07:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by dawnstrider
…I would contemplate using it for all of the right purposes, perhaps end world hunger or bring peace to the world…

…Then realize that the solution of one or a set of problems would only spring up more via some entangled factor – ending world hunger will lead to population explosions, or forcing peace onto the world might spring resentment by those who don’t appreciate my efforts.
I might then grow bitter and resentful and seek to test the absolute limits of my power to bend everything to my will regardless of how others feel.
Then I might begin to second guess my intentions and wonder if I really had what was best for the world in mind, or only the feeling I would get for being its all-powerful savior.
Then I might bury those feelings and figure that I’m all powerful – I have nothing to fear. Then I might fear that I would lose my power as suddenly as I had gained it; I would become paranoid and start seeing enemies everywhere (failing to realize, of course, that being all-powerful I can make myself immune to danger).
I would use my powers to conduct preemptive strikes against all enemies, real or imagined. I would also use it to intimidate overawed masses into worshipping me so that they would never have the ability to rise up against me, despite the knowledge that they could never succeed at that even if they tried.
I would then come to loathe myself for what I have done and realize that my power didn’t come with wisdom.
Then, I might sit back on my hunches and watch with first apathy, then pity, as the world continues on as it always has, using my powers to isolate myself from all danger or people.

Then…I’ll wonder if this has happened before…

It would be so much easier to secretly genetically engineer some super-killer species for war, send them to the moon and mars, wait a few months, then put the world in constant war versues the 'alienz'.
Sharpshooter005 04-27-2007 09:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
I'll buy that mercenary horde I always wanted, destroy everything made by CLAMP. . . EVER, including their offices as well as the individuals who work in the building, and spread fear throughout the Japanese countryside.

Fixed
Mike 04-27-2007 09:47 PM
When I become all powerful, I will be Mike Portnoy + Neil Peart.
Chitter-Box-Kat 04-27-2007 10:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:
Originally posted by Chitter-Box-Kat
I'll buy that mercenary horde I always wanted, destroy everything made by CLAMP. . . EVER, including their offices as well as the individuals who work in the building, and spread fear throughout the Japanese countryside.

Fixed

I want to hurt you. BADLY. Like, I will cut off things you'll miss badly. *sharpens knives* How dare you make a mockery of CLAMP! Though the mercenary thing ain't such a bad idea. . .