Um...need a little help....nothing too important

dawnstrider 09-12-2004 09:22 PM
Jo, peeps Smile . Sorry for the semi-selfish thread, but I've been in a restless mindframe as of late, and I've been thinking of changing my name back to Dawnstrider or a variation of the sort, but I kinda like the new name, too. So, I'm taking a page out of one of FP's old books, and posting this. I have a thought in mind already, but what do you guys think; change back, stay the smame, or something different? Sorry, if this seems a little weird or frivilous Embarrassed Sweatdrop . Thanks in advance. Peace.
Kittie heavenly6 09-12-2004 09:25 PM
As I told you in PM, definetly Dawnstryder!
R.Smith 09-12-2004 09:26 PM
I've always liked the name "Dawnstryder" the most.
Manji 09-12-2004 09:26 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1

Thirded.
Dude Love 09-12-2004 09:26 PM
Hmm...well, first of all, this probably won't fully re-write the page out of FP's book. In FP's thread, Nein came in and suggested he change his name to "Hortense the Mule Faced Moron" Tongue .

Personally, I've always been partial to dawnstrider (with the "i" rather than the "y"). The name you had for the longest time, etc. But, Eos is kinda cool.

Well, whatever you do, as long as you're still the same you, despite identifying name, I'll be happy. Big Grin

EDIT: I stand corrected, sort of. Nein came in with a new suggestion. I still prefer Hortense, though.
Kairi 09-12-2004 09:29 PM
D Wayne.. bam.
COHugh 09-12-2004 09:30 PM
I've always been partial toward Edward Wong Hau Pepelu Tirvrusky the 4th, myself...
Asirt 09-12-2004 09:35 PM
Personally, whatever you feel fits you the most. Smile I like dawnstryder the best, though, but that's just me.

Later,
Trisa
Pygmalion 09-12-2004 10:01 PM
I still think of you as Dawnstrider, but I think Stryder would be a little less prone to gender confusion, so I voted for that.

Pygmalion
Hienrich Ele 09-12-2004 10:10 PM
I am going with Dawnstryder mainly because I am familiar with it, still it should be what you feel is right.

And what is this name? "Polunochnaya" I don't think I can pronounce that...
Christina Perry 09-12-2004 11:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
quote:
Originally posted by Grunger Kittie Version 1

Thirded.

Fourth!!!! Pleased
COHugh 09-13-2004 12:16 AM
Alright, I'll be serious. I'd go with Dawnstryder, myself. Smile
Green_Bird 09-13-2004 12:41 AM
I'm going to have to say Dawnstryder, too....just because it's more of a familar name....but it's really up to you....
Hanyou 09-13-2004 08:53 AM
Dawnstryder.
Surtur 09-13-2004 03:41 PM
I've always preferred the classic Dawnstrider. But since that's not an option, I chose Dawnstryder, since it's the closest.
Almasy 09-13-2004 05:51 PM
I prefer Dawnstrider (Isn't that the way it used to be originally?). Smile

Though, since that wasn't an option ( Frown ) I voted for Dawnstryder.
pen1300 09-13-2004 06:11 PM
Dude...wouldn't the most logical thing for me to vote be "Whatever you want?"

I voted Stryder, because that's what we've called you instead of Dawnstryder...though...you might get confused with Stryker...oops.

Um..yeah, do whatever you want Big Grin . Ignore my ramblings Tongue

Later,
Pen1300
The Fallen Phoenix 09-13-2004 06:26 PM
...I suppose my books are filled with old pages, eh? Tongue I remember that thread...I'm glad I didn't change my username, though. I'm The Fallen Phoenix, in body and in spirit...

Right, anyway, I voted "whatever you want it to be," because ultimately it really ought to be you who makes the choice, not us. While I was always fond of dawnstrider (or 'strider), Eos is a good name, too (even if it did come out of left field Tongue ).

...I don't know, personally I'd be in favor of dawnstrider/dawnstryder or 'strider (yes, with the apostrophe, too Big Grin )...in the end, though, it's your prerogative...
Dude Love 09-13-2004 07:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
...I suppose my books are filled with old pages, eh? Tongue I remember that thread...I'm glad I didn't change my username, though. I'm The Fallen Phoenix, in body and in spirit...

Right, anyway, I voted "whatever you want it to be," because ultimately it really ought to be you who makes the choice, not us. While I was always fond of dawnstrider (or 'strider), Eos is a good name, too (even if it did come out of left field Tongue ).

...I don't know, personally I'd be in favor of dawnstrider/dawnstryder or 'strider (yes, with the apostrophe, too Big Grin )...in the end, though, it's your prerogative...

I actually like the 'strider possibility. I still don't like the "y" in the username though. Just doesn't rub me right, for some reason.
BethMcBeth 09-13-2004 07:35 PM
I think you should choose the name you like most and go with that. You should be happy. ^_^""