[Question] Stickiness

Seraphim 09-10-2004 05:22 AM
Ah, just wondering - why are all the threads in the Speakeasy unstickied except for the Forum Awards and "This Forum Is Not a Chatroom"?
Asirt 09-10-2004 09:05 AM
I believe that the mods and the admin felt that there was too many stickied topics over at the Speakeasy, so they unstickied them.
Dude Love 09-10-2004 05:50 PM
Yeah. I mean, it's not like that any of those threads were truly "Important" (as is the prefix for stickied threads), or overly popular.

Plus, there were too many stickies and it was hard to notice when a new one was added.
Mr. Fortnight 09-10-2004 09:17 PM
Speaking of sticky threads, could someone sticky the tropical storm and hurricane thread at least untill the end of the season? Taht way we won't get any newbie snapped at for posting a new thread when the "official" thread sinks below the water line of obscurity?
Krang 09-10-2004 09:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ensign M
Speaking of sticky threads, could someone sticky the tropical storm and hurricane thread at least untill the end of the season? Taht way we won't get any newbie snapped at for posting a new thread when the "official" thread sinks below the water line of obscurity?

No problem, I took care of it.