Hi Everybody

Gokufann 09-10-2004 01:40 AM
Hello Paradigm City! Im new here and I just
wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I hope I get to know each and everyone one of you.My name is Max and
Peace&Love to you.
Christina Perry 09-10-2004 01:48 AM
Welcome to the Forums, Gokufann.
R.Smith 09-10-2004 01:52 AM
Welcome Gokufann! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me or anynther moderatorBig Grin
Josey 09-10-2004 02:40 AM
Hey Cuz and welcome to Paradigm City.
Its about time you got here because its been like forever.
Everyone here is awesome some don't be shy. If you have any questions ask me ok.
I Love you alwaysSmile

Josey
Tony Waynewrong 09-10-2004 08:57 AM
Welcome to the forum, Gokufann. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent.

** mocking George W. Bush **

I am Tony Perez and I approve this message:

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding.
Asirt 09-10-2004 09:02 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Gokufann! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
thebravest1 09-10-2004 01:05 PM
Welcome to the forums hope you have a great stay. Please leave all of your sanity at the door. You won't need them here.
dominusofdeath 09-10-2004 02:57 PM
Hello. Welcome to PCF! Hope you enjoy your stay.
Pygmalion 09-10-2004 03:25 PM
Greetings, Gokufann, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Alana Gabriel 09-10-2004 03:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
Welcome to the forum, Gokufann. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent.

** mocking George W. Bush **

I am Tony Perez and I approve this message:

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding.

I have a plan! It's better than that guy's plan! Oh, no...I can't mimic him. flip, flop, flip, flop

Anyways.

Please join the Alanaite Party. Yes, Alan Gabriel may have been an evil killer in the past, but he has truly reformed, and wishes to pay for his misdeeds against society.

Also....welcome to the Forums of Insanity. I am Alana Gabriel, sister to Alan, and friendly (heh heh ) resident cyborg. I am greeting you because I wish to win- er, I wish to welcome you! Have lots of fun...and here: have cyber candy! Yay!!!! Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile
BabyGhia 09-10-2004 05:27 PM
Welcome to the forum, Gokufann!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Dude Love 09-10-2004 06:01 PM
Hi Max. I'm Wienberg. I exist. Horray!

So, it seems you've stumbled upon our little forums. Congrats on finding our madhouse! You'll find us all moderately-completely insane, but we're mostly harmless.

Well, I suppose I should start off the insanity with your gift. You deserve...A sweaty gym sock! (Everyone gets one!). *tosses sock like a grenade* Be careful with that.

Well, I trust you'll be able to find your way around, but if you get caught up in any way, have any questions, or just want to talk, do not hesitate at all to PM me. (Clicking the Boulder Badge in my sig also works). See ya around the forums!
Hienrich Ele 09-10-2004 07:05 PM
Hi Dr. Nick! Er, I mean Gokufann Smile )

Welcome to here! Have loads of fun here, and post a lot! It is always to great to have more people around!
Benjamin 09-10-2004 09:11 PM
WELCOME TO PARADIGM CITY FORUMS

I can make avatars, best non animated, but animated are okay ***Waves Hand side to side***

So If you are interested, Just PM me Wink I will be happy to make some for you!!!

~Benjamin~
COHugh 09-10-2004 09:31 PM
Greetings and salutations, Gokufann! Big Grin

Lessee what I have in the Bag'O'Crap this eve...

::digs through said bag::

Ah! I present you with a VHS copy of my high school graduation, complete with horrible video editing and poor camera operation! Congrats! Big Grin

So I just picked the first random thing I saw in my room... Sue me. Wink
Zopwx2 09-11-2004 03:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gokufann
Hello Paradigm City! Im new here and I just
wanted to introduce myself to the forum. I hope I get to know each and everyone one of you.My name is Max and
Peace&Love to you.

WElcome mighty max!
Fujiko 09-11-2004 06:46 PM
Hellu Max! I am Fujiko_Dee, international thief and Lupin's torturer (as u can see, i enjoy my job).

Enjoy your stay here at the PCF, and i hope u have tons of fun!
Spooky 09-12-2004 02:47 AM
Welcome! I come bearing nothing but this spiffy Token Welcome...so...welcome to PCF Smile

Latah Wink
Jules: The Token Girl
snakemarcato13 09-18-2004 08:05 PM
Welcome form the bottom of my steel-toe boot. Enjoy yourself, though what is there to do?

(........Have fun.)
Madrona 09-21-2004 09:01 AM
Heloo Gukofann! Welcome to our lovely domes. Please sit back and enjoy your stay. Which, will be a while..really, didn't you read the fine print?.

Madrona