Greetings.

CyberSilver 09-09-2004 05:50 PM
Hello. I'm the Silver blooded cyber man come to make your days a liveing hell. All within Paradigm city laws ofcourse.Evil So greetings.
Asirt 09-09-2004 05:54 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, CyberSilver! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
Hienrich Ele 09-09-2004 06:10 PM
Ok, welcome.

Right off the bat, please don't be a bad seed. I am sure you meant your post all in good fun, though. But there have been some other bad seeds around here. So yeah.

Anyway, so you don't think I am a total tight ass, Have fun here! Post, because we could use some more people always.

The more the merrier!
Benjamin 09-09-2004 06:18 PM
Welcome To paradigm City Forums
~~Benjamin~~
CyberSilver 09-09-2004 07:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hienrich Ele
Right off the bat, please don't be a bad seed. I am sure you meant your post all in good fun, though. But there have been some other bad seeds around here. So yeah.
The more the merrier!

Of course, All in good fun. Thank you for your hospitality.
Dude Love 09-09-2004 07:20 PM
Ahh, welcome. I'm Wienberg . . . [insert witty remark here].

So, you seem to have found our forums in your travels on the information superhighway, eh? Well, it's always good to have new members, so I welcome you.

Well, in your visit here, you may need a little guidance. So, if you run into any trouble, or just want to talk, PM me (you can click the boulder-badge in my sig, if you wish).

Finally, here, have this sweaty gym sock. *tosses like a grenade*
Hienrich Ele 09-09-2004 07:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by CyberSilver

Of course, All in good fun. Thank you for your hospitality.

Good! Hope I didn't sound like a meany head... Which I am not! Smile )

And Wienberg, I friggin love your avatar. Sean Connery IS James Bond.
ebie 09-09-2004 07:33 PM
Welcome To paradigm City Forums!!!!
Christina Perry 09-09-2004 07:45 PM
Welcome to the forums, CyberSliver.
COHugh 09-09-2004 10:51 PM
Greetings, sir! Big Grin

And now, for your welcoming gift... Hmmm...

::looks around the room::

AH! Just because you're extra special, you will recieve this: A strange fur-bearing object of undetermined age! Enjoy!

::throws it at the newer n00b::

** Disclaimer ** No fur-bearing objects were hurt during the typing of this message.
BabyGhia 09-09-2004 11:22 PM
Welcome to the forum, CyberSilver! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Spooky 09-09-2004 11:59 PM
Your Token Welcome has arrived Wink

Enjoy your stay and have fun Big Grin

Latah Wink
Jules: The Token Girl
BethMcBeth 09-10-2004 01:00 AM
Welcome to our place of fun-ness!
Travis Bickle 09-10-2004 01:05 AM
Welcome! I am Ignignokt, and I present you with complementary nothingness:

Use it well and enjoy your stay!
Tony Waynewrong 09-10-2004 08:56 AM
Welcome to the forum, CyberSilver. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent. Oh, if you are not a Dorothy fan, please disregard the following message.

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding.
CyberSilver 09-10-2004 03:01 PM
*Tosses the Gym Sock, nothingness, and all other odd or un wanted gifts to the side*

Well, I thank you for all your greetings. I'm not much into polotics but I find I really dont care for eather side.Alan is an evil phsyco killer, bent on... Well seemingly killing. And Dorethy is a mesteriose Android girl who can suposedly link up with the Big O and is incapable of forming anything but the most cryptic of messages at the end of an episode it seems. I dont mean to offend but I think I'll join a third party. *Puts his hands in his pocket and walks off*
Alana Gabriel 09-10-2004 03:19 PM
quote:
*Tosses the Gym Sock, nothingness, and all other odd or un wanted gifts to the side*

Well, I thank you for all your greetings. I'm not much into polotics but I find I really dont care for eather side.Alan is an evil phsyco killer, bent on... Well seemingly killing. And Dorethy is a mesteriose Android girl who can suposedly link up with the Big O and is incapable of forming anything but the most cryptic of messages at the end of an episode it seems. I dont mean to offend but I think I'll join a third party. *Puts his hands in his pocket and walks off*

Frown Frown Frown Frown Frown

But he's not! He's changed, I swear! Don't join the Schwarzwaldians!

You're a cyber-person, right? You must support cyborgs...right? Aw, anyways. I'll just welcom you to our wonderous city, and not just 'cuz I'm nominated for - er, well, that's part of it too, but it's mostly because I like scaring - er - welcoming new members.

Love the Wolfwood theme, btw. He's my favorite Trigun character. Viva la Wolfie! Smile

Also, my gift to you shall be wanted!! Here: a Cross Punisher, full working model, complete with missile launcher. Use it well. Smile Evil Smile
Pygmalion 09-10-2004 03:24 PM
Hello, CyberSilver, and welcome to our lovely domes. It's nice to see another Wolfwood avatar here.

Since you are new, let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading the following threads:

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion
Tony Waynewrong 09-10-2004 03:25 PM
quote:

Interesting. You mean to tell me that Dorothy's messages are cryptic, but Schwartzwald's is clear as a bell? If so, maybe you can enlighten us on his message. All he tends to do is rant and rave about the truth, but he never found out what it meant. But, I digress.

Well, you are always welcome to join the Dorocratic party. Her message is simple: "Live, and let live". I like this message. It brings hope to the hopeless; rest for the restless. I hope you feel the same way.

Welcome to Paradise...err...Paradigm. Smile
CyberSilver 09-10-2004 03:39 PM
* Mounts the Cross Punisher on his back* Thanks Alana.

And as for you Tony, I'm not saying schwartz made sense. He didnt. But atleast his messages, from what can be understood, meant something in the over all plot, while dear beloved Dorothys ranged from inquirys into human nature, to summerys of the episode. is there anything wrong with that? No. I just dont find her to be a character of any major significance yet. Not that she isnt important... but over all her roles seem small in comparison to say, Alan, or Schwartz.

Now back to Alana. Show me an episode where he isnt planning something maniacle and half baked and I'll consider Joining you.