Greetings.

Alana Gabriel 09-10-2004 03:57 PM
Yes, well...I can't. Because he was evil. He's not evil anymore. He's reformed, and a better candidate than Schwarzwald and Dorothy.
dominusofdeath 09-10-2004 03:58 PM
Hope you enjoy your stay for now but.........
Tony Waynewrong 09-10-2004 03:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by CyberSilver
No. I just dont find her to be a character of any major significance yet. Not that she isnt important... but over all her roles seem small in comparison to say, Alan, or Schwartz.

Not important? I believe Dorothy is one of the most important characters in Big O. In fact, Schwartzwald and Alan are hardly as important as Dorothy. She seems to be Roger's conscience, assistant and provides clues to who Roger is. Also, Alex's Big Fau would never have been functional without Dorothy's memory. She seems to be the missing piece on order for most Megadeuces to run properly.

** shrugs **

Oh well, some like villains, some like heroes and heroines.
CyberSilver 09-10-2004 04:00 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Alana Gabriel
Yes, well...I can't. Because he was evil. He's not evil anymore. He's reformed, and a better candidate than Schwarzwald and Dorothy.

You keep telling yourself thatRed Face

Well Tony posted just before me. So heres my edit. Is schwartz really a villian? Ide say he's more of a nuteral character. He does whataver benafits him. It may be good, or it may be evil.
dawnstrider 09-10-2004 06:00 PM
Jo Smile . Well, first, I would like to say welcome to the boards Smile . I'm glad to see that you're enjoying your stay and getting along with folks Smile . I'm sure you'll have no problem finding your way around here.

...And second, and this just goes generally, please remember that this thread is primarily for introductions and such Smile . Little drifts and conversations are fine, but questions regarding the Big O character political parties or Big O characters in general can be taken up in the Smith Mansion Smile . Not intending to be super strict, but...you know how it is Smile .

But really, just enjoy your stay, and there's nothing wrong with going for the third party Big Grin . Peace.
Zopwx2 09-11-2004 03:15 PM
quote:
Hello. I'm the Silver blooded cyber man come to make your days a liveing hell. All within Paradigm city laws ofcourse.Evil So greetings.

Ah a fresh new member! Welcome.
Josey 09-20-2004 09:59 PM
Hello, and welcome to the PCF. Greatest luck to you!!

Later Days
Zola 09-21-2004 02:04 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Alana Gabriel

The question on everyone's mind, of course, is "re-formed into WHAT?" Wink

Welcome to our happy home on the web, CyberSilver! Here's a tinfoil party hat--wear it at all times if you value your mind. Smile
Madrona 09-21-2004 08:58 AM
Yeah, yeah ,yeah....it doesn't matter who you follow, we are just glad you are here. Welcome to the Domes!

Madrona
JAYCZero 09-23-2004 09:21 AM
quote:
Hello. I'm the Silver blooded cyber man come to make your days a liveing hell. All within Paradigm city laws ofcourse. So greetings.

GREETING'S!! And Welcome Silver Blooded Cyber man , Hope You make our day's
in Cyberspace , a Day like yours....

LMAO!! I can't stop laughing this Dude is Just Too FUNNY!