I made a Big O AMV

GoGoArlo 09-08-2004 09:34 PM
I made a Big O AMV for the Anime FEST AMV contest, it won runner up in the comedy category and is gauranteed to rock your socks off.

Honest Ape productions

while your there check out our other movies, and keep your eyes pealed for other upcoming masterpieces!
Hobodoken 09-08-2004 09:48 PM
Dude, this is ****ing A.
Had my guitar class' survey dealio been right now, I would list Wonderboy as favorite song, instead of going, bah! decisions are hard.
Back on topic, you=awesome
video=also awesome
Big Duo=Young Nasty Man
Big O=Wonderboy
yeah
Look! A deer!
Tony Waynewrong 09-08-2004 10:15 PM
Now, this is how a music video should be made. Smile

Great stuff! Kudos!
Pygmalion 09-08-2004 10:54 PM
Congratulations on your showing at Anime Fest, and thanks for sharing the video here. I was quite impressed by the mixture of puppetry, video and pictures, particularly the chibi Bigs in the last scene.

Pygmalion
M.S. Feather 09-09-2004 12:55 AM
Go Arlo!!!!
This was absolutely awesome! Excellent choice in music, and using Big O and Big Duo puppets to represent the band was a really cool idea.
And actually giving us a visual of Big Duo and the yak... Laughing
Wingnut 09-09-2004 09:14 AM
Runner up only due to the loss of quality in some parts no doubt. Otherwise this should've won by a land slide. However Roger might have a bone to pick with Big Duo about hitting on Dorothy...Sweatdrop But then again every other mech in town seems to be doing so, why would Duo be any different? Just have to teach it that she is Roger's, and Big O's, girl.
Also that would be cool to see in reality. Big O and Big Duo team up in a (deciently) long fight aginst say an opponent like Big Fau or something.
Madrona 09-09-2004 09:23 AM
Arlo, this kicks A@@,

I loved this. Funny how this song and Big O seem to go together so well.
Yeah, Big O and Big Duo together in a fight would be a force to be reckoned with.

Madrona
NukuNuko77 09-09-2004 09:38 AM
that was a very good AMV, but exactly how did you make those Big O and Big Duo puppets out of paper bags they looked hard to make.
GoGoArlo 09-09-2004 12:05 PM
*all pictures drawn by me in MS paint and the puppets were put togather with the magic of cardboard and hot glue. I still have the puppets maybe i'll put them on Ebay someday and rake in some big bucks. (enough to buy me some candy)

*Video quality had to be reduced greatly so it could fit on the website

*As far as making runner Up I dont feel that bad we all won the same prizes, lil mini DVDs!...yea I got the second episode of ROBOTECH, thats the episode when things get really good I...think.

*What beat me? Naruto, grrrr
Zola 09-09-2004 02:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GoGoArlo
I made a Big O AMV for the Anime FEST AMV contest, it won runner up in the comedy category and is gauranteed to rock your socks off.

Honest Ape productions

while your there check out our other movies, and keep your eyes pealed for other upcoming masterpieces!

I really enjoyed this, so original! Smile
Dingo 09-09-2004 03:46 PM
... Wow... just wow. I loved the puppets. I may just be the one to buy them on ebay
BabyGhia 09-09-2004 05:19 PM
Wow! That was awesome, GoGoArlo! I looks like you spent a lot of time on the puppets.

BabyGhia
Buck Buck #1 09-09-2004 05:19 PM
That pwned so much Anime Smile !! You rock dude.
Delirious 09-09-2004 06:23 PM
That was so cool!! I love it!!
CyberSilver 09-09-2004 06:28 PM
*gives a light clap* Bravo. That was excellent. I rather enjoyed the way it told the story of Big O and Big Duo. I actually think you may have stumbled onto something that might happen in season 3. Like many here I believe that Schwartz is alive within big Duo, and that in his search for revieling the truth, He will use Big Duo to help Big O in the final battle, and be destroyed, all in his efforts to reviel the truth. Of course He will give Roger some cryptic message, But I'm getting off topic. Bravo. Excellent job.
BigPrime 09-09-2004 08:15 PM
Very good AMV! Cool
Tifaria 09-09-2004 09:13 PM
ROTFL! Oh my gosh.. the puppets! The puppets absolutely kill me. I already liked this song quite a bit (my brothers are big Tenacious D fans), but seeing it in this context.. it's brilliant. My brothers and I were in stitches after watching this. Big Grin
darkangel 09-10-2004 04:25 PM
That...was...so...COOL!Big Grin sweet work & kudos for being in 2nd Place!Smile
evanASF27 09-10-2004 05:14 PM
I forgot to post this the other night...

That video is terrific! Big Grin

How long did it take you to make that movie?
Sephiroth 09-10-2004 06:30 PM
That was great! I really liked that.The bag puppets were a nice touch.