I made a Big O AMV

GoGoArlo 09-10-2004 08:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
I forgot to post this the other night...

That video is terrific! Big Grin

How long did it take you to make that movie?

eh it took about a week
Zopwx2 09-11-2004 05:04 PM
That was usually awesome!

The puppets were awesome, the art was awesome, it was hilarious.

you are commended.
CyberSilver 09-11-2004 05:30 PM
I didnt make this, but its another good Big O AMV that deserves recognition. Grabd Theft Megadues.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/...hp?vid_id=38479

Note, you must be a member of the AMV home to download.
GoGoArlo 09-12-2004 04:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by CyberSilver
I didnt make this, but its another good Big O AMV that deserves recognition. Grabd Theft Megadues.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members/...hp?vid_id=38479

Note, you must be a member of the AMV home to download.

grr, I have to wait two weeks to see it cuz im a newbie. But I was able to see some of really good AMVs on their site. Im eventually gonna make more mixed Media AMVs ( wanna make some more live action movies first) but when I do get around to it the next one is gonna be about Devilman ( <---See avatar) and will incorparate live action scenes and action figure break dancing!
BethMcBeth 09-13-2004 01:36 PM
AWSOME!! I loved your video!! I also loved the puppets and how you made them sing and dances! thats hilarious!! I also really enjoyed your oterh video especially the Mario vs. Luggie one! That was the best! Keep on producing the videos!! Most excellent job!

OH YES!! AMV.org really rocks! There are qute a few very good ones out there! And not just Big O but other Animes as well when you become a member I'll tell you which ones are some of Big O if you want becasue searching throguh all of them is sort of long. Have fun! ^_~"
Pygmalion 09-13-2004 02:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by BethMcBeth
AMV.org really rocks! There are qute a few very good ones out there! And not just Big O but other Animes as well when you become a member I'll tell you which ones are some of Big O if you want becasue searching throguh all of them is sort of long. Have fun! ^_~"

Tell me, please; I paid my dues last week. And looking through the millions of collage AMVs to find the ones that are just Big O is a daunting task.

Pygmalion
CyberSilver 09-13-2004 06:36 PM
get the one I linked. Is good!
hawkeye 10-09-2004 07:22 AM
it is one of the best i have seen
R and D 10-09-2004 08:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by GoGoArlo
I made a Big O AMV for the Anime FEST AMV contest, it won runner up in the comedy category and is gauranteed to rock your socks off.

Honest Ape productions

while your there check out our other movies, and keep your eyes pealed for other upcoming masterpieces!

Awsomeness GoGoArlo! job well done! I hope you win. I luv how you used Wonderboy for the theme. Great job dude! Big Grin Cool Pleased Smile ) Smile Anime Smile
Wingnut 09-25-2006 02:47 PM
This could likely be considered the largest bit of gravedigging ever here on PCF due to the time since the last post.
However it is for good reason. Reciently my comp crashed and burned and I lost many files includeing the AMV for which this thread was made.
However the site from which we originally downloaded is no longer there in its original format, it is now something else altogether. My request is for anyone who still has a cpoy of this AMV to please get a copy of it to me by placeing it somewhere I can download it from.
Krang 09-25-2006 10:59 PM
Is this the correct video? If so, you can use the instructions from here to save it to your hard drive.
Pygmalion 09-26-2006 08:48 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Is this the correct video? If so, you can use the instructions from here to save it to your hard drive.

Thanks for the link, Krang! It's nice to see one of the classic Big O AMVs.

Pygmalion
Wingnut 09-26-2006 12:15 PM
Thanks, Krang. I managed to get the video and download it, but makeing it into something I can play is another matter.
quote:
The default file extension assigned by email clients (Gmail, Thunderbird, Outlook) when saving the video is html (hypertext markup language), change it to flv (flash video).
This for example is something they say to do, but give no mention as to how it is to be done. Plus I don't have any of these other video players they mention either, let alone know how to use them.
Go ahead and PM me about it if you don't want this knowledge out in the open.
Valdoom 09-26-2006 03:18 PM
Now that I can finally see it...I'd have to say it was good.
Asirt 09-26-2006 10:44 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wingnut
Thanks, Krang. I managed to get the video and download it, but makeing it into something I can play is another matter.
quote:
The default file extension assigned by email clients (Gmail, Thunderbird, Outlook) when saving the video is html (hypertext markup language), change it to flv (flash video).
This for example is something they say to do, but give no mention as to how it is to be done. Plus I don't have any of these other video players they mention either, let alone know how to use them.
Go ahead and PM me about it if you don't want this knowledge out in the open.

When you right click on "Save Target As...", you should have a file name called "get_movie.html". Just change the "html" to "flv", and click save. You should be able to change it anyway, even if you've already downloaded it.

In order to play the flv files, you'll need to use either MPlayer or Download a standalone flash player. I use MPlayer on Ubuntu to play those flash videos I save on YouTube.