Favorite Moderator/Administrator

Shaoblane 08-31-2003 02:31 PM
I got this idea on the way home from church this morning.
So many admins, now who's the best?

In the poll, I listed them in alphabetical order.

Make your vote based on who's the coolest.

HEY ADMINS!
I love you, GK version 1, I love you Krang, I love you Shredder, I love you Kairi, I love you Pen1300, and I love you zhinphou. Feel free to vote for yourself! ^_^

Please dont warn me if no ones voted for you.

BTW, I know I spelled 'favorite wrong.' It was an accident.

-Edit- I voted for Pen cause he's cleaning the roleplay for us! ^_^ He rules!!!
pen1300 08-31-2003 05:22 PM
BTW: I'm a she. Big Grin

I'm a little worried about this topic. I'm assuming it will go until there is a fight. (Or someone locks it)

Ok, if we want this topic to survive, just vote and post a positive thing about people IF YOU WANT. We don't need fighting...not again...
*sigh*

*considers voting and not paying attention to the thread afterwards...*
Shaoblane 08-31-2003 09:56 PM
I think it's kinda discouraging that no one else has posted here.

Admins, all of you, I love you for keeping people like myself in order.

Pen1300, thank you for cleaning up the roleplay after all the Pero and 'wheres dorothy' posts. I'm an idiot.

Shredder, or Krang, whichever found my ka-ra-te thread, thank you for messing it up so it looked good. However, I still do not know how to post graphics. Next time I'm getting warned, aren't I.

GK Version 1 and Kairi, you two are just plain cool! ^_^

Zhinphoa, thanks for closing as few threads as possible.

Oh great. Now I feel bad. Someone's gonna think I'm sucking up.
And I called Pen a dude instead of a chick. Well, off to work on my dirtbike.

Love from,
Elizabeth Shaoblane

-Edit- Hey Krang! Thanks for answering my clock question!
Shaoblane 08-31-2003 10:19 PM
Now I'm not taking sides, but...

Kairi, I just read the chatroom thread. And I'm sorry that everything happened. Now, please dont get angry at me.

Something simular happened to me once with me and my best friend who's name at Paradigm is Mage.

We forgave each other after the incident. We talked out the issue in a dark corner of the porch away from the rest of the dance.

You can get this worked out. Just confront the issue with courage and have the patience to work it out.

When you need help, the lord is there. Pray that you can get this worked out. I'll pray for you as well. Pray for the courage, patience, and forgiveness.

And please do not quit as an administrator. We love you very much, no matter what the chatroom thread says, and it wouldn't be the same without you as an administrator. You close threads for the right reasons, even if us members do not like those reasons. You're a great administrator and Paradigm-city.com needs you.

I hope no one takes offense to the religious part. Warn me or trash my account if you think that I shouldn't have said this.

Kairi, we love you and I'll pray for you.

Much love and prayer from,
Elizabeth Shaoblane

P.S
Please PM me if you'de like to talk, because I'de like to listen.
Blue Crow 08-31-2003 10:38 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shaoblane
I hope no one takes offense to the religious part. Warn me or trash my account if you think that I shouldn't have said this.

No,it's nice to see that there are still people that have faith in something.It's quite reassuring,really.No one's going to hold your religious beliefs against you.

I hope that Kairi stays as well.We may have to make a few changes,but that's inevitable.I hope for the day that he and I can talk again in a friendly nature.
Manji 08-31-2003 10:47 PM
LOL, BC you sound like a rival mafia Big Grin

But I agree, sorry for any bad coments I may have made about Kairi, if you wish to stay, we will gladly accept you, and if you decide to leave, then go with our graces...

I voted for el Krang Big Grin
Blue Crow 08-31-2003 10:50 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Manji
LOL, BC you sound like a rival mafia Big Grin

I'll be the Jules to your Vincent.Or vice versa. Pleased

Have you eaten yet?They just opened a new Big Kahuna Burger downtown. Pleased

I'll leave it a mystery who I voted for. Wink
Schwarzwald 08-31-2003 10:53 PM
I voted gk for the top... because for 1 she has been here during the tiome i joined... about 30 members.... and well i know her more than the others...

im not going to say whom elce i voted for... conflict of intrest or... ya know like... as a parent would say.. i love you all equalliy... but i dont LOVE you people.... i just dont mind some of you...
R.Smith 08-31-2003 11:10 PM
mmmm, i'd vote for both Shredder and Krang, there the one's who've made all this possible Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
evanASF27 09-01-2003 12:19 AM
I vote for pen1300 Big Grin Cos she liked my post in the Schwarzwald thread Big Grin
major pain 09-01-2003 11:31 AM
its either GK or krang.
ive know GK for a long time, but sence krang owns both of my favorite sites i'll go with him.
R_Dorothied 09-01-2003 11:52 AM
quote:

Are you a Christian? ... Oh God. Yay, we have some religion on this board.
Or well, someone with religion. Yayyyy. Amen to you, Liz. A fellow
Christian.

Right? Otherwise, you're making me look really dumb. ^^)

On topic; don't have a fav. loff 'em all. i guess? lol.
Byranx 09-01-2003 11:54 AM
Krang...because he was cool when i spammed like five times in a row...he's very calm and assertive....*slips Krang the 20 dollars underneath the table*
Kairi 09-01-2003 12:04 PM
I like Pen1300. Can Kairi be fanboy? @.@
Blue Crow 09-01-2003 12:12 PM
pen is cool when everyone else is freakin' out.But I like all the mods even. Pleased
Lady Tesser 09-01-2003 12:53 PM
All the mods here are very good and wonderful human beings - just need to pet their heads and throw them raw meat on occassion. ^_^
Byranx 09-01-2003 01:18 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Tesser
All the mods here are very good and wonderful human beings - just need to pet their heads and throw them raw meat on occassion. ^_^

Or throw wads of cash at them....so they never speak of certain posts again *jabs a mod and hands him some cash*
major pain 09-01-2003 06:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R_Dorothied
quote:

Christian.

im a christian as well Big Grin
Shaoblane 09-01-2003 08:48 PM
quote:
Originally posted by major pain
quote:
Originally posted by R_Dorothied
quote:

Christian.

im a christian as well Big Grin

I'm a christain, but I'm not a very good one. I go to church on sunday and was baptised on June 20th.

And thats it.
I'm a bad christain. I gotta consider youth group or something
Kittie heavenly6 09-02-2003 03:00 AM
I actually voted for everyone LOL.
I think everyone manages to do a good job, in their own special ways Wink