Asirt's Image Editing Workshop

Asirt 10-13-2004 05:24 PM
Since I have not heard from you, I decided to go and make some avatars of this guy for you.

There is a problem with your text request. Because you want to include the words "Allez Cuisine!" on an avatar, I had to decrease the size of the font. This brings up another problem. Because the text is so small, when I try to change the color of the font to Metallic, it's very difficult to see the words at all...

Well, here is what I have done. I hope you enjoy them.

This one has no text, so if you wish to still use this picture as your avatar, feel free to do so.

Here is the same image with the text. I want you to see if this will work out for you, and also be aware of the problems I mentioned earlier...

I also used your current avatar, and added text as well. Again, be aware of the problems mentioned earlier:

Basically, text doesn't mix with avatars. Sigs would be a different story, however. Anyway, I hope you enjoy them.
Fujiko 10-16-2004 02:53 AM
Trisa, i was wondering if you could make me a sig pic of weeee! I would like to see the squirrel dancing, and then the word weeeeee! scrolls across the screen. If you can do it, I would really appreciate it.
Tickle Tickle 10-16-2004 09:23 AM
Hey Trisa, recently I made this sig for another board I go to:

Now, I was wondering if you could make a sig kinda like that but umm..better?

Here's the image I'd like you to use.

Could you make it kinda creepy looking, and have it say:

Don't Resist..

The Panther Claw

and could you do in that in a 'creepy' or 'scary' font?

Thanks in Advance.
Zola 10-16-2004 09:46 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Trisa

There is a problem with your text request. Because you want to include the words "Allez Cuisine!" on an avatar, I had to decrease the size of the font. This brings up another problem. Because the text is so small, when I try to change the color of the font to Metallic, it's very difficult to see the words at all...Later,
Trisa

Trisa, before you flatten the text into the picture, try outlining it with... hmm try both black and white.
Asirt 10-16-2004 11:09 AM
Thanks for your requests, everyone. I'll get to them as soon as possible.

Zola, thanks for the suggestion. Although this seems to work better, RogersGirl requested a "Metallic" style. The other thing is that the avatar image has a light background. Thanks, though.

Super Umino, here's what I have so far:

[NOTE - Image removed]

I think the background could use some work. It's a bit plain. This is a rough draft for now. Tell me what you think of this.

Fujiko_Dee,
I'll get to your soon. Just so I know what you want, do you want an animated sig that has the squirrel dancing, and the words "Weeeeeeeeee!" scrolling through? If so, I'll get on it.
Tickle Tickle 10-16-2004 11:28 AM
quote:
Super Umino, here's what I have so far:

I think the background could use some work. It's a bit plain. This is a rough draft for now. Tell me what you think of this. Smile

It's pretty good, but I was wondering for the background, could you this image, but color tone it. And, could you put instead of 'Super Umino', 'Mosaic'. And, could you put 'Mosaic' as the same font you use for 'Trisa' in your size (I like it alot ^^). And could you make the sig 400 X 200?

And did you use some image editing on Jill? She looks abit, grainy. Nice font you used, what's the name?
Asirt 10-16-2004 11:36 AM
The font is called Creepygirl. All right. I think I get the idea for a background. I'll continue working on it.

quote:
And did you use some image editing on Jill? She looks abit, grainy.

Yeah. I tried to make it look darker, and at the same time, a bit more colorful. However, sometimes it doesn't work the way I want it to.

Fujiko_Dee,
I got the squirrel dancing. Now it's just a matter of adding the words, "Weeeeeeee!"
Tickle Tickle 10-16-2004 11:37 AM
quote:
The font is called Creepygirl. Wink All right. I think I get the idea for a background. I'll continue working on it.

Thank You! Happy
Asirt 10-16-2004 11:53 AM
All right. Here is rough draft # 2:
Tickle Tickle 10-16-2004 11:54 AM
quote:
All right. Here is rough draft # 2:

Tell me what you think of this! Big Grin

Later,
Trisa

That's awesome! @____________@

Thank You Trisa!!
Asirt 10-16-2004 04:40 PM

Fujiko_Dee,
This is what I did so far. What do you think of it? The only problem is that it's way over the size limit of 50 KB. I'll try to reduce the frames and make the file smaller. I hope you enjoy it.
Fujiko 10-16-2004 04:57 PM
Haha, yay! i have a squirrel saying weee! Thanx Trisa, you did a great job! Big Grin Thumbs Up
Zola 10-16-2004 06:02 PM
Would you just give me the words in the metallic style on a white background? I meant to use both colors.
Asirt 10-16-2004 06:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
Would you just give me the words in the metallic style on a white background? I meant to use both colors.

I think I understand now. Here is what I tried to do with the text:

The first one is the normal Metallic style, without any outline at all. The second text is the same, but with while outlining. The last one is with black outlining.
Tickle Tickle 10-16-2004 07:53 PM
Trisa, I have another request.

Do you think you can do a sig with this picture?

It can be a small sig, and please just feature the main girl in it, with a blue aqua looking background (if you can), and have it say:

I've always had a chance to meet you
from a land that's far from the sea..

Thanks in Advance.
Asirt 10-16-2004 08:13 PM
Hmm... how's this?

[NOTE - Image removed.]

Personally, this wasn't as good as the last one I made. I did find a nice aqua background to use, but it looks incomplete somehow. If there is anything I need to work on, please tell me.
Tickle Tickle 10-16-2004 08:36 PM
Mmm..could you use this image instead?

And instead of erasing the background, can you just 'darken' some of the end of the image? (If that makes sense..) And could you change the font and the font color?

Sorry if I'm being too picky >.>;;

Thanks in Advance.
Asirt 10-16-2004 08:43 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Super Umino
Mmm..could you use this image instead?

And instead of erasing the background, can you just 'darken' some of the end of the image? (If that makes sense..) And could you change the font and the font color?

Sorry if I'm being too picky >.>;;

Thanks in Advance.

Hmm... I'm not sure what you mean by 'Darken' the end of the images. Do you want me to make the background darker? Please clarify this for me. As for the font, do you mean the font I last used in the other mermaid sig?
Tickle Tickle 10-16-2004 08:53 PM
quote:
Do you want me to make the background darker? Please clarify this for me. As for the font, do you mean I font I last used in the other mermaid sig?

It's hard to explain, so umm..

Could you just blur the backgroud so, the Marina (the mermaid) stands out more?

And yes I mean the font from the last sig.

Sorry again, if I'm being picky >.>;
Asirt 10-16-2004 09:13 PM
OK... Here's test sig # 2. Smile

I'm not what type of font you want, so I went and tried this one...

I've blurred the background a bit, so that you can see the mermaid more clearly. Smile

Later,
Trisa