Greetings

COHugh 09-06-2004 12:29 AM
Hello, I'm COHugh (pronounced C - O - Hugh), which stands for Caylem Octavius Hugh. I'm a n00b to this forum, but I've been surfing webboards in some form or fashion since 1996. Currently, I reside mainly on dualfans.host.sk's board along with G4TechTV's. I also write fan fiction mainly for "Dual! Parallel Trouble Adventure", but I have branched out into a new genre: Anime Crossovers. Currently, I'm working on a cross between Dual and Big O entitled: "The Big Parallel Trouble Adventure". I also fiddle around with Photoshop, but I'm no where near as good as some of the other artists I've spotted on this board.

Lessee, more personal...

I live in Florida, hurricanes and all. Big Grin I have a short-temper at times, but that's more of an offline problem because I have time to think before acting online. I'm 22, uhhh currently running out of things to type... AH! I'm a Management Information Systems major at the local college (basically, it's a computer degree without the Calculus... I hate Trig with a passion!) and I currently work in a pharmacy. I dislike it, though (mainly due to the customers... Anybody else here see the movie "Clerks"? That scene with all the moronic customers asking for prices and such is every single day I go to work) and hope to be rid of it SOON (was that expressive enough?). I also love to cram large run-on sentences into parenthesis.

Well, that's me in a nut-shell. Just saying hello! Big Grin
BethMcBeth 09-06-2004 12:31 AM
WELCOME! ^_^"" I am also a Flordian but I am currently in school at IN, welcome to the forums! I am sure that you will have lots of fun here, and you are alwyas welcomed! Enjoy yourself!
-BethMcBeth

BTW where in FL are you from? ^_~"
COHugh 09-06-2004 12:39 AM
Ah cool! I'm an actual Native Floridian from Orlando, one of two in the entire state. Big Grin

Actually, I'm third generation Floridian (at least, not sure where the great-grandparents were born), but all my family has lived in the southeast US since they came over from Scotland, Ireland, and Wales centuries ago.
BethMcBeth 09-06-2004 12:42 AM
Cool-ness! i live in Palm Beach Gardens and I am the first generation of my family to be flordians, my parents came from New york. But as beyond that my dads side was from Scotland too and my moms side is from Germany way back then. Neat-o! I go to Orlando alot soetimes..of corse when I get dragged to the Disney parks by my family.. ^_~""
Hienrich Ele 09-06-2004 12:42 AM
Welcome COHugh!

You can call me Hieny, Hienrich, Mr. Ele, or Lord and Master and Creator of All. Your choice, of course Smile )

Have fun here, and post!
¡SpoonySthingyy! 09-06-2004 12:43 AM
quote:
Originally posted by COHugh
Ah cool! I'm an actual Native Floridian from Orlando, one of two in the entire state. Big Grin

Actually, I'm third generation Floridian (at least, not sure where the great-grandparents were born), but all my family has lived in the southeast US since they came over from Scotland, Ireland, and Wales centuries ago.

wootah..im a native floridian as well!
COHugh 09-06-2004 12:45 AM
Roll Eyes There's soooooooooooooo much more to Orlando than Disney...

::looks around nervously:: Like, our International Airport! And our Olympic Stadiu-- oh wait, we lost the Olympics... Hmmm...

quote:
Originally posted by ¡SpoonySthingyy!
wootah..im a native floridian as well!

Ah, I can tell by the location thingie under your avatar... LOL
Kittie heavenly6 09-06-2004 01:07 AM
a heads up, please don't double post. we frown on that around here.
And welcome to the forums.
Asirt 09-06-2004 01:28 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, COHugh! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
COHugh 09-06-2004 01:41 AM
Double Posting: Yeah, I normally avoid it, but I forgot to add it via editing. Embarrassed Sweatdrop
Kittie heavenly6 09-06-2004 01:54 AM
quote:
Originally posted by COHugh
Double Posting: Yeah, I normally avoid it, but I forgot to add it via editing. Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Don't worry about it, mistakes happen. Wink
evanASF27 09-06-2004 02:06 AM
welcome to our WONDERFUL(ly insane) forums Pleased Big Grin

I am Inspector Zenigata. During your stay I will make sure you are:
1) Not LupinIII
2) Not Lupin the 3rd
3) Not another Rosewater @.@;;
4) enjoying your stay here Cool Thumbs Up

Now as a welcoming present I give you....uhhh...*scrounges around*...THIS! It's a cool freakin car that was conveniently found in Alex Rosewater's parking space Big Grin
Spooky 09-06-2004 02:11 AM
Welcome to PCF! I'm the Token Girl here to deliver your Token Welcome Wink

Make yourself at home and stick around a while!

Latah Wink
Jules: The Token Girl
Pygmalion 09-06-2004 08:38 AM
Greetings, COHugh, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's a copy of the new book by Gordon Rosewater, The Saucy Tomato.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Tony Waynewrong 09-06-2004 08:59 AM
Hello and welcome, dude, to our little refuge from the toil and boredom that is reality; to the fora where memories are lost but friendships are gained. I hope you enjoy the fan-art, fan-fics and fan-debates in our illustrious threads.

By the way, please leave your sanity at the door with Norman. They are not allowed in here. Smile

Once again, kick your feat up and relax. You are home now.
dominusofdeath 09-06-2004 11:20 AM
Welcome! I am also a huge Dual Parallel Trouble Adventure fan! Welcome toc Paradigm City hope you enjoy your stay!
BabyGhia 09-06-2004 12:36 PM
Welcome to the forum, COHugh! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
MasterQuest55 09-06-2004 02:06 PM
Welcome to the forums! Hope you enjoy your stay! (I also hope we scare you away!) Big Grin
Zopwx2 09-06-2004 03:06 PM
Wow a newbie with a personality~!

Have fun here.
Neko 09-06-2004 03:44 PM
COHugh reminds me of CO2. You're a carbon/oxygen/Hugh based lifeform. Big Grin

Er, yeah, welcome to PCF. Tongue