The Notorius B.I.G

JAYCZero 09-05-2004 04:12 PM


Christopher Wallace Aka ,"The Notorius B.I.G" was one of the
most Legendary and Greatest Rap Artist of all times. I love his
songs and videos , my Favorite ones are ,"Juicy" "One More Chance"
"Hypnotize" "Flava In Ya Ear" and other songs I can't remmember.
I got own his Popular Album ,"Ready To Die" and the "Badboy 10th
Anniversary" wich his songs are featured in that CD.
what seems to be eerie and very strange is that he and Tupac
died in both the same and opposite way's , Tupac got shot and killed
when he was in Las Vegas after he left the MGM Grant. And Biggie
left out of the Club with P diddy and he got shot and
killed, both Cases were unsolved but its not closed. And Most of
all He Released 2 of his Famous Albums , "Ready To Die" and "Life
After Death" just like Tupac was including about his soon Death in
his Lyrics and the Jinx in this story is that they Both died the same
exact way and many theories include that it was because of the
Feud they had together but it's just an implication. Nevertheless
It's really Sad that we lost such Gifted and Marvelous person like
him , he is missed and will alway's be missed and unforgotten.
NightRanger 09-05-2004 07:32 PM
I agree, Biggie is a legend. One of the greatest rappers of all time WITHOUT A DOUBT! Big Grin
My favorite songs are "Somebody's Gotta Die", "Hypnotize", "Kick in the Door", "What's Beef?" and "Mo Money Mo Problems (featuring Puff Daddy & Mase)"
JAYCZero 09-05-2004 09:38 PM
HELL YEah That's Right BRO Big Grin !! "HE IS !! HE IS !! NO-TOR-IUS!"
I agree on you ! "Mo Money Mo Problems" I even know all the
Lyrics from the video from Biggie Lol .

hmm..I thought there was supposed to be more replies.How odd
I thought everybody heard about Biggie Oh Well
Travis Bickle 09-07-2004 11:11 AM
Biggie is kinda overated. He was better in Junior Mafia. He had a few good hits, but if you listen to his albums, you realize that he's not one of the greatest rappers ever.

PS. How much do you want to be P. Diddy had someone knock him off?
NightRanger 09-07-2004 03:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ignignokt
Biggie is kinda overated. He was better in Junior Mafia. He had a few good hits, but if you listen to his albums, you realize that he's not one of the greatest rappers ever.

You say that about every rapper me and JAYC like.
Travis Bickle 09-07-2004 03:24 PM
quote:
Originally posted by NightRanger
quote:
Originally posted by Ignignokt
Biggie is kinda overated. He was better in Junior Mafia. He had a few good hits, but if you listen to his albums, you realize that he's not one of the greatest rappers ever.

You say that about every rapper me and JAYC like.


Maybe we see a recurring theme, then? Listen to better music.
JAYCZero 09-07-2004 06:29 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ignignokt
quote:
Originally posted by NightRanger
quote:
Originally posted by Ignignokt
Biggie is kinda overated. He was better in Junior Mafia. He had a few good hits, but if you listen to his albums, you realize that he's not one of the greatest rappers ever.

You say that about every rapper me and JAYC like.


Maybe we see a recurring theme, then? Listen to better music.


WellI got's to go with the Night Riduh , You do say that about
all the Rappers he and I mention. And I don't find anything wrong
with Biggie being to Overated , he is one of the Most Legendary
Rappers there was. If it weren't have been for Biggie Jay-Z wouldn't
have gotten the Inspiration or the Motivation to reach the peak of
his Success as he proclaimed victory now. And also Notorius B.I.G
was so Popular that even Tupac Envied him , and if you don't believe
me watch the VH1 Behind The Music. And I actually Own one of
his Albums ,"Ready To Die" and everybody used to Listen to His
songs. I'm not starting no Argument , everybody is entitled to
there Oppinion. But for your Information we do Listen to Much
Better Music and B.I.G is one of it .

and P.S what was that part you said that "How much do you want to be P. Diddy had someone knock him off?" Please explain me that
again.
NightRanger 09-07-2004 07:53 PM
quote:
Originally posted by JAYCZero
quote:
Originally posted by Ignignokt
quote:
Originally posted by NightRanger
quote:
Originally posted by Ignignokt
Biggie is kinda overated. He was better in Junior Mafia. He had a few good hits, but if you listen to his albums, you realize that he's not one of the greatest rappers ever.

You say that about every rapper me and JAYC like.


Maybe we see a recurring theme, then? Listen to better music.


WellI got's to go with the Night Riduh , You do say that about
all the Rappers he and I mention. And I don't find anything wrong
with Biggie being to Overated , he is one of the Most Legendary
Rappers there was. If it weren't have been for Biggie Jay-Z wouldn't
have gotten the Inspiration or the Motivation to reach the peak of
his Success as he proclaimed victory now. And also Notorius B.I.G
was so Popular that even Tupac Envied him , and if you don't believe
me watch the VH1 Behind The Music. And I actually Own one of
his Albums ,"Ready To Die" and everybody used to Listen to His
songs. I'm not starting no Argument , everybody is entitled to
there Oppinion. But for your Information we do Listen to Much
Better Music and B.I.G is one of it .

and P.S what was that part you said that "How much do you want to be P. Diddy had someone knock him off?" Please explain me that
again.

Yeah! Way to go!
Travis Bickle 09-10-2004 12:28 AM
quote:
Originally posted by JAYCZero

WellI got's to go with the Night Riduh , You do say that about
all the Rappers he and I mention. And I don't find anything wrong
with Biggie being to Overated , he is one of the Most Legendary
Rappers there was. If it weren't have been for Biggie Jay-Z wouldn't
have gotten the Inspiration or the Motivation to reach the peak of
his Success as he proclaimed victory now. And also Notorius B.I.G
was so Popular that even Tupac Envied him , and if you don't believe
me watch the VH1 Behind The Music. And I actually Own one of
his Albums ,"Ready To Die" and everybody used to Listen to His
songs. I'm not starting no Argument , everybody is entitled to
there Oppinion. But for your Information we do Listen to Much
Better Music and B.I.G is one of it .

and P.S what was that part you said that "How much do you want to be P. Diddy had someone knock him off?" Please explain me that
again.


There's a good Harvey Kietel quote from Pulp Fiction that would suit this just fine. However, I can't say it due to the profane content. It's one of the first things he says when they enter the garage after they clean up the body in the car. Watch it and you'll get the picture

Anyway, Tupac had a much better and longer career than Biggie and it was far more prosperous. More albums (far better, too), more tours/gigs, and even a decent film career. Tupac was a better rapper and was skilled at it better. His mom is even better than Biggie's mom: she's a f***ing poet, and all Biggie's mom does is sit at home and occasionally attend charity events. Junior Mafia was ok, and biggie had a few good songs on Ready to Die, but Tupac still kicked his ass on the charts with his double album.

Behind the Music is a pack of lies. Just watch several episodes of it, just like the MIllie Vanilli one.

If Biggie weren't around, then Jay Z wouldn't be around. That's not such a bad thing.

P.S. - Look How Shawn "Puffy" Combs' career skyrocketed after Biggie died. If Christopher Wallace were still alive, P. Diddy would just be his opening act. He had to have had something to do with his death.
JAYCZero 09-11-2004 01:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ignignokt
quote:
Originally posted by JAYCZero

WellI got's to go with the Night Riduh , You do say that about
all the Rappers he and I mention. And I don't find anything wrong
with Biggie being to Overated , he is one of the Most Legendary
Rappers there was. If it weren't have been for Biggie Jay-Z wouldn't
have gotten the Inspiration or the Motivation to reach the peak of
his Success as he proclaimed victory now. And also Notorius B.I.G
was so Popular that even Tupac Envied him , and if you don't believe
me watch the VH1 Behind The Music. And I actually Own one of
his Albums ,"Ready To Die" and everybody used to Listen to His
songs. I'm not starting no Argument , everybody is entitled to
there Oppinion. But for your Information we do Listen to Much
Better Music and B.I.G is one of it .

and P.S what was that part you said that "How much do you want to be P. Diddy had someone knock him off?" Please explain me that
again.


There's a good Harvey Kietel quote from Pulp Fiction that would suit this just fine. However, I can't say it due to the profane content. It's one of the first things he says when they enter the garage after they clean up the body in the car. Watch it and you'll get the picture

Anyway, Tupac had a much better and longer career than Biggie and it was far more prosperous. More albums (far better, too), more tours/gigs, and even a decent film career. Tupac was a better rapper and was skilled at it better. His mom is even better than Biggie's mom: she's a f***ing poet, and all Biggie's mom does is sit at home and occasionally attend charity events. Junior Mafia was ok, and biggie had a few good songs on Ready to Die, but Tupac still kicked his ass on the charts with his double album.

Behind the Music is a pack of lies. Just watch several episodes of it, just like the MIllie Vanilli one.

If Biggie weren't around, then Jay Z wouldn't be around. That's not such a bad thing.

P.S. - Look How Shawn "Puffy" Combs' career skyrocketed after Biggie died. If Christopher Wallace were still alive, P. Diddy would just be his opening act. He had to have had something to do with his death.


Well of course it Skyrocketed because , P Diddy has alway's
given the Tribute to B.I.G's death. And have been
alway's givin Biggie the center of attention.hmmm..
I don't know if P.Diddy would have to do something
with his Death. He wouldn't ,not that I'm taking sides
but if Sean Puffy ,would do such a Criminal Act of Murder
there would have been a trace to it , like his fingerprints,
the suspicious activity of P Diddy , setting a plan.
Either way his cover would have been blown, like
the night at the Manhattan Club for example.
and of course alot of L.A Detectives suspect that
BIG and P Diddy were responsible for the murder of
Tupac , because they were in the same Stadium at
the MGM Grant but still there was no evidence to prove
the case. But yeah that does make me think somehow.

I understand that you said something about Tupac
selling more Records then Biggie yeah that is True,
Biggie had like 3 or 4 , you got,"Ready To Die"
and "Life After Death" and other ones that I forgot
but yeah that count's as well. Tupac has tons of it
But Popularity was Stronger to Biggie than to Tupac
at the Time ,but nevertheless they were both
one of the most Legendary MC's of all time.
I noticed that you said that , Behind The Music is
"a pack of lies" but I just want you to answer me
this ,if you said that Tupac kicked Biggie's Ass
then why did he say, that everybody likes Biggie
that he get's all the attention , I mean there
was no lie about that . The Man said it himself,
so that can't possibly be a lie. So I rest my case.
Travis Bickle 09-11-2004 02:11 PM
quote:
Originally posted by JAYCZero

Well of course it Skyrocketed because , P Diddy has alway's
given the Tribute to B.I.G's death. And have been
alway's givin Biggie the center of attention.hmmm..
I don't know if P.Diddy would have to do something
with his Death. He wouldn't ,not that I'm taking sides
but if Sean Puffy ,would do such a Criminal Act of Murder
there would have been a trace to it , like his fingerprints,
the suspicious activity of P Diddy , setting a plan.
Either way his cover would have been blown, like
the night at the Manhattan Club for example.
and of course alot of L.A Detectives suspect that
BIG and P Diddy were responsible for the murder of
Tupac , because they were in the same Stadium at
the MGM Grant but still there was no evidence to prove
the case. But yeah that does make me think somehow.

I understand that you said something about Tupac
selling more Records then Biggie yeah that is True,
Biggie had like 3 or 4 , you got,"Ready To Die"
and "Life After Death" and other ones that I forgot
but yeah that count's as well. Tupac has tons of it
But Popularity was Stronger to Biggie than to Tupac
at the Time ,but nevertheless they were both
one of the most Legendary MC's of all time.
I noticed that you said that , Behind The Music is
"a pack of lies" but I just want you to answer me
this ,if you said that Tupac kicked Biggie's Ass
then why did he say, that everybody likes Biggie
that he get's all the attention , I mean there
was no lie about that . The Man said it himself,
so that can't possibly be a lie. So I rest my case.


Hmmm...I'll have to watch that episode of BTM, and then I'll see.

However, in reality, Tupac sold more records than Biggie according to Mr. Billboard Charts. So there.
JAYCZero 09-11-2004 02:30 PM
quote:
Originally Posted By Ignignokt However, in reality, Tupac sold more records than Biggie according to Mr. Billboard Charts. So there.


Well yeah I did agree with you on that one.
Travis Bickle 10-05-2004 10:31 AM
I recently took some time and sat down to Ready to Die and Life After Death (someone has them on ITUNES on my dorm's LAN). I really don't see why everyone says that The Notorious BIG is the greatest rapper ever. The albums that I heard were just generic, constantly talking about how rich he is and the lifestyle he lives, along with his fear of being killed. It sure as hell doesn't beat Grandmaster Flash and The Furuious Five, NWA, Run DMC and other great rap artists (if rap is even an art). Biggie is missed by the rap community, but it honestly isn't that big a loss (no pun intended).

By the way, I have yet to watch Behind The Music (or VH1, for that matter) and I probobly never will. Even if Tupan said that, it doesn't matter; he's by far a better rapper than Christopher Wallace ever was (or ever will be, considering the fact that they won't stop releasing his sh**).
Nine Kuze 02-17-2006 01:25 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Cerpin Taxt
By the way, I have yet to watch Behind The Music (or VH1, for that matter) and I probobly never will. Even if Tupan said that, it doesn't matter; he's by far a better rapper than Christopher Wallace ever was (or ever will be, considering the fact that they won't stop releasing his sh**).


I was just reading this three way discussion and I have to agree with CT. I always thought that Tupac was a better rapper than Biggie, and just like CT said, even though they won't stop the madness of releasing new music. Enough already, damn it! Seriously, the new music isn't even that good and the only reason people buy the crap (I mean that in the most respectable way) is because it has Biggie and 'Pac's name on it.

Anyway, talking about Biggie, he is actually one of the greatest artists in the hip-hop genre. Even though he was stuck with Diddy and basically rapped about the same thing (drugs, women, fear of death, etc.) but still, I've always found his storytelling to be pretty damn remarkable.

quote:
Behind the Music is a pack of lies.

So true. So true. And I watched the BTW with Biggie. Not bad, very questionable. But not bad nonetheless.

Oh and by the way, Diddy probably did have something to do with Biggie's death, along with the Illumanti and the LAPD.
Peace.
David Ryder 02-18-2006 12:25 AM
Biggie was overrated, just like Tupac, yeah that's right I said it. meh. Feel free to label me a rascist if you want, won't be the first time that's happened. lol. Old school all the way for me. Guess they have to change their names to,The notorius D.E.A.D and Tudead for sure.
Generalissimo D 02-18-2006 08:33 AM
The n***a in the red shot him dead.
Sharpshooter005 02-24-2006 11:44 AM
quote:
by the way, Diddy probably did have something to do with Biggie's death, along with the Illumanti and the LAPD.


It was Majestic 12 actually, and they had me shooting from an invisible zepplin.

...I mean...

Tupac was just a weather balloon, you understand me?
Nine Kuze 02-24-2006 12:07 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
quote:
by the way, Diddy probably did have something to do with Biggie's death, along with the Illumanti and the LAPD.


It was Majestic 12 actually, and they had me shooting from an invisible zepplin.

...I mean...

Tupac was just a weather balloon, you understand me?


Oh, and here, I was going to mention the Individual 11 being tied up this too. My mistake.

Anyway, they re-re-released another mixtape of Biggie's (I don't know why?) and I'm borrowing that from a friend and listening to that. The whole continue to release the dead guy's music thing is getting old but hell, at least the music is good. Which is something I can't say for about 97% of the rest of the artists in hip-hop.

It's like him and Tupac said, their worth more dead than alive.
Peace.
Sharpshooter005 02-25-2006 12:59 AM
quote:
97% of the rest of the artists in hip-hop.


Thats why I have to pause everytime I hear theres some "feud" between 50 cent and game or whatever that was.

If one dies...then...does this mean we're never going to stop hearing about them?

quote:
"OMFG! the man plotted to kill an up and coming "entrepreneur" like fiddy! those white mofo's will pay!!!


Yeah I never got the memo that "we" were going to kill tupac. I realize I was very young at the time. But...still, I'd remember something like that.

In fact I've never gotten my membership card to this apparent conspiracy all us white people are in on. I feel very left out, they never let me fire the magical ray gun that oppresses (insert group here). I want to fire the ray gun, is that too much to ask.
David Ryder 02-25-2006 01:17 AM
quote:
If one dies...then...does this mean we're never going to stop hearing about them?


More or less. Lets say "Fiddy" was cut down by the game, it would be the same crap, paranoid conspiracy along the lines of "OMFG! the man plotted to kill an up and coming "entrepreneur" like fiddy! those white mofo's will pay!!!" or "Man what the...! The police had a had in fiddy's death!". Yeah ya know the typical rap industry BS.

Random guy: "Oh no Gaddes you just didn't! Daaaamn!"
Me: "Yes I did."