Worlds worst pick-up line

Generalissimo D 05-23-2005 07:19 PM
"Are you from Venus? Because baby your ass is out of this world!"
Shaoblane 05-23-2005 09:22 PM
"Your pants are going off."
"YES!"
"No, I mean the cell phone in your pocket is ringing."


Real life story. I ALWAYS say "Your pants are going off" when a phone rings, and I get the coolest ever reactions.
Monk 05-23-2005 10:57 PM
"Hey Baby I got a Itch only you can scratch"
"come home with me PLEASE!!!!! IM SO LONELY!!!"
(JK)
Big Money 05-23-2005 11:11 PM
"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"
Shaoblane 05-23-2005 11:16 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"


Thats mine...bitch! Big Grin

"Got any taco's?"
"No."
"Wanna f***?"
Monk 05-23-2005 11:33 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Shaoblane
quote:
Originally posted by Big Money
"Does this smell like chloroform to you?"


Thats mine...bitch! Big Grin

"Got any taco's?"
"No."
"Wanna f***?"
LOL!
Generalissimo D 05-25-2005 05:55 PM
Not really a pick up line...but gotta love strange innuendo.

"Nobody beats our meat!"

And for the pickup line?

"Did it hurt?"
"What hurt"
"when you fell into my life."
Shaoblane 06-12-2005 02:33 PM
"For once Kaname, that actually ISN'T a handgun in my pocket."

"Yes ma'am, I can assure you, I really am standing at attention."

"Hmmm, illness must be setting in, because I'm feeling so hot tonight."

"Yes Kaname, you are correct that I intend to take your panties, but not from off of the clothesline."

"So, what are your special skills?"
*skipping ahead a few lines*
"Uhmmmm, impure sexual relations and..."


And my personal favorite:
"It's a common tactic of terrorism to wait for the target to be alone, so it's my duty to sleep with you tonight."
CablesInside 06-12-2005 04:12 PM
there's this one girl that always comes in my store who is pretty, but she never shows any emotion or anyhting, i used to bag her groceries every week
i have always wanted to ask her "if i give you a dollar, whould you give me a smile?"

would that count?

if i ever tried to jsut pick up a girl with one line, i'd probably jsut say "wow, you're lovely"
Sakiya 06-13-2005 12:14 AM
"Are you a farmer? No, because you sure know how to raise a cock"
"Do you have a band-aid? (No why?) Because i scraped my knee falling for you"
Avenir 06-13-2005 12:30 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Shaoblane
"For once Kaname, that actually ISN'T a handgun in my pocket."

"Yes ma'am, I can assure you, I really am standing at attention."

"Hmmm, illness must be setting in, because I'm feeling so hot tonight."

"Yes Kaname, you are correct that I intend to take your panties, but not from off of the clothesline."

"So, what are your special skills?"
*skipping ahead a few lines*
"Uhmmmm, impure sexual relations and..."


And my personal favorite:
"It's a common tactic of terrorism to wait for the target to be alone, so it's my duty to sleep with you tonight."


Appears as if someone has been watching a tad too much Full Metal Panic.

----------

As homophonic as it is, I am going to say "Would you like to come to my place for a time?" for this time around.
Patsai 06-13-2005 12:35 AM
"What's a pretty girl like you doing in a dirty mind like mine?"
BethMcBeth 06-13-2005 01:56 PM
"Hey I love your "saddle bags"."

"Your looking flashy in that want to come flash me."

"Wanna come fly my plane? I'll give you a "hands on" expierence."

I swear airports are the worst places to get hit up on..... Roll Eyes

-Beth
Sir Nise 07-13-2005 11:59 PM
"Can I get YOUR goodies?"

"Do you wanna touch me?"

"Hey baby, you like a stapler and i'm like some paper. Pin me DOWN!"

(that last one was on the spot.)
Mrs. Beck 07-14-2005 12:54 AM
Unfortunatly, this one is from personal expeiriences:

Guy: "Aw, c'mon, you know you want this!"
Girl: "Hate to break it to ya, but for that line to work, you need a sexy body."
Guy: "You mean like yours?"

(For any males out there who thought that was smooth of him to say, no, it wasn't. His annoyingly cheesy smile ruined it)
NightRanger 08-11-2005 10:39 AM
quote:
Originally posted by D-Boy
"Are you from Venus? Because baby your ass is out of this world!"

LMAO!!!! Another lame one is "You know what would look good on you? Me!"
Dark-0 08-11-2005 08:44 PM
Sorry if this may sound wrong but here goes and thank you Mr Beck for giving me a Chevy Corvette to do this demostration. *Drives around in 2005 Corvette with automatic top* When I see the ladies this is my plan. Put on shades roll down the window I say hello and drop the top. The ladies watches in amazement, "now I drop my top what about yours"?
NightRanger 08-11-2005 11:23 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dark-0
Sorry if this may sound wrong but here goes and thank you Mr Beck for giving me a Chevy Corvette to do this demostration. *Drives around in 2005 Corvette with automatic top* When I see the ladies this is my plan. Put on shades roll down the window I say hello and drop the top. The ladies watches in amazement, "now I drop my top what about yours"?

HA HA!!!!!!
pen1300 08-13-2005 07:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Dark-0
Sorry if this may sound wrong but here goes and thank you Mr Beck for giving me a Chevy Corvette to do this demostration. *Drives around in 2005 Corvette with automatic top* When I see the ladies this is my plan. Put on shades roll down the window I say hello and drop the top. The ladies watches in amazement, "now I drop my top what about yours"?


You'd be happy to know, I nearly choked at that one. LOL.

Fast way to "The EVIL GLARE." LOL

Later,
Pen1300
DJX Prime 08-15-2005 07:11 AM
Here's one that one of my former frat boy roommates used:

"They call me 'Secret,' because I'm strong enough for a man but made for a woman."

Let's also not forget the old cliche:

"What's you're sign?"

And then a yearly favorite of mine to hear for those who want to be really blunt and to the point:

"Nice shoes, wanna f***!"