Why are so many people starting to turn on 50 Cent????

Patsai 11-06-2005 07:29 PM
Ever consider how he's getting a bit too much attention for himself like he's some sort of rapper God to be respected? I can understand if people like his music, but the artist himself likes to grab more attention than just with the voice he uses. 50 Cent Bulletproof, anyone?
YoruameBaroness 11-06-2005 09:10 PM
Fiddy is extremely overplayed, much like Kanye West. I'm getting really irritated with the both of them.
Generalissimo D 11-06-2005 09:33 PM
because he's an overblown moron.
Travis Bickle 11-06-2005 09:38 PM
Do you know he was shot in 9 differnet places? That's different from being shot 9 times. LIES. MEDIA!

Personally, I hope he dies. However, the more probable solution is to have Kenneth "Supreme" McGriff gun him down. Or Suge Night. One of the two. But, then again, a boy can only dream.

That's just me, though. You can all think what you want to think about the guy. He's a very rich man and knows how to sell out and do business.
The Baker St. Irregular 11-06-2005 09:58 PM
*takes off headphones*

Huh? What's that? Fifty Cent? Oh... I'm sorry, I only listen to music.

*puts headphones back on*
Sharpshooter005 11-07-2005 11:22 AM
Does this mean I'm a trendsetter because I wasn't terribly fond of him to begin with?
Travis Bickle 11-07-2005 11:26 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Sharpshooter005
Does this mean I'm a trendsetter because I wasn't terribly fond of him to begin with?

It makes you just like everyone else, I suppose.
Hitomi 11-22-2005 08:06 PM
its very weird
David Ryder 12-01-2005 05:58 PM
no since in starting an entire thread for this but "fiddys" new game Bullet proof didn't fare so well. Fiddy gets capped.
Nine Kuze 12-01-2005 06:32 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gaddes
no since in starting an entire thread for this but "fiddys" new game Bullet proof didn't fare so well. Fiddy gets capped.

WOW Shocked

I knew the game would suck and I heard that it would, but Gamespot just tore 50 a new one.

quote:
The Good: Contains all of your favorite G-Unit soldiers (unless you're an Olivia fan, but let's face it, no one's an Olivia fan).

That's the best part of the whole damn review. Fake ass Ciara... or is Ciara a fake ass Olivia. I don't know, I just know that they both and game is not really good.
Peace.
Patsai 12-11-2005 02:54 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Gaddes

Having played the game myself, even I think that score was pretty generous.
Hobodoken 12-12-2005 10:47 PM
Personally... I dislike most rap.

I've heard a few I like, such as Del the Funky Homosapien, but I've always been in the mindset that 50 cent isn't that great...

=/
Nine Kuze 12-13-2005 01:52 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Hobodoken
Personally... I dislike most rap.

I've heard a few I like, such as Del the Funky Homosapien, but I've always been in the mindset that 50 cent isn't that great...

=/

That's a great mindset, man. I swear, if I see 50 Cent on one more magazine cover, the cops are going to be askin' 21 Questions about you took out 50...
Peace.