Hi

Elric1 09-03-2004 01:01 PM
Hello I'm just intoduceing myself , well se you later
Delirious 09-03-2004 01:20 PM
Nice to meet you and welcome aboard! ^_^ See ya around.
dominusofdeath 09-03-2004 01:21 PM
Welcome to PCF! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Pygmalion 09-03-2004 01:40 PM
Greetings, Elric86, and welcome to our happy domes! Here's an empty sack in case you come across some memories you want to take with you.

Interested in fan works? Try a serving of Meeting Norman by the inimitable A Clockwork Tomato, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
Tony Waynewrong 09-03-2004 01:49 PM
Welcome to the forum, Elric86. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent. Oh, if you are not a Dorothy fan, please disregard the following message.

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding. Smile
Asirt 09-03-2004 02:17 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Elric86! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
BabyGhia 09-03-2004 02:54 PM
Welcome to the forum, Elric86! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Hienrich Ele 09-03-2004 04:46 PM
Ahoy! Welcome to this place, known as... HERE!

Have fun here, and post! Or else the wolfen will come for you with his razor!
Dude Love 09-03-2004 05:36 PM
Hello Mr. Elric. I'm Wienberg...I do stuff here, like breathe.

Well, it's good to see you've found our forums. They're really quite a lovely place. Sort of like a Gated Community that isn't full of snotty people.

Alright, so, you've met the welcoming crew. Here are a couple of threads I think you ought to check out, too. Learn the by-laws and all.

Stryder's Orientation Thread--A Description of what's going on in Paradigm City and stuff.

Stryder's Visual Rule Guide--A wonderful breakdown, with examples, of the rules and how they are broken.

The Fallen Phoenix's Survival Guide--A must to read, since you've been plunged into this city with no where to go...
Also, really funny to read on two occasions.
  1. You've been here for a little while.
  2. You know The Fallen Phoenix personally.

Alright, so, those should clear up many questions, but if you still have some, don't hesitate to Private Message me, or anyone else who offers.
Zopwx2 09-03-2004 06:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Elric86
Hello I'm just intoduceing myself , well se you later

Is it later yet?

Welcome anyway.
thebravest1 09-03-2004 08:44 PM
Welcome to the forums. Please leave your sanity at the door.
ebie 09-03-2004 10:15 PM
see ya around!!
Benjamin 09-03-2004 10:37 PM
Hi Welcome To Paradigm City's Forums ***I didn't Make Them But I love Saying that ^^;;;***

~~~Benjamin~~~
Josey 09-04-2004 12:16 AM
I just wanted to say welcome to PCF!! The people are great here and I hope you have a great time.

Later Days
Alana Gabriel 09-09-2004 02:36 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Tony
Welcome to the forum, Elric86. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent. Oh, if you are not a Dorothy fan, please disregard the following message.

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding. Smile

I am not unhappy. I am quite happy. See how happy I am? Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile

I am here to greet you. I am trying to win an awa... er, I am trying to be the loveable greeting member! Have fun at our loveable domes, where everyone is loveable, and er...oh, bleah. I'm making myself ill.

Here: have fun, and vote FOR ALAN!!! Er, just have fun.
COHugh 09-09-2004 10:56 PM
Ah, a fellow new-person! Big Grin

Lessee what I have for ye...

::digs through the Bag'O'Crap::

Ew...

You might not want this...

::tosses copy of Windows ME at the poor unsuspecting user and runs::

(Greetings, btw)
BethMcBeth 09-09-2004 11:36 PM
Hello tehre and welcome, it is very nice to meet you.
Spooky 09-09-2004 11:57 PM
Welcome, Welcome (this is your Token Welcome Wink )

Make yourself at home & stick around a while!

Latah Wink
Jules: The Token Girl