Where is everyone REALLY from?

The Fallen Phoenix 08-30-2003 04:54 PM
Okay...where is everyone on the Forums really from?

I'm from New York City, also known as The City that Never Sleeps and the Big Apple.

And the location of the Big Apple Anime Fair! Big Grin
088nd 08-30-2003 04:56 PM
Im from Carrollton, TX

Yeee Ha Sweatdrop

P.S. It's right by Dallas
rtil 08-30-2003 04:56 PM
If I recall NY, NY did sleep a week or two ago, the power outage .. o_O;
I live in Snoqualmie, Washington state. Close to Seattle.
The Fallen Phoenix 08-30-2003 04:58 PM
No, we weren't asleep...it's just the government forgot to pay its electric bill, that's all. Embarrassed Sweatdrop

Me? I was up...for much of that night/morning...like I always am...Sweatdrop

Although being without power for 23 hours really, really, sucked. Some people I know didn't get power back for 29 hours though...Frown
evanASF27 08-30-2003 05:03 PM
29 hours?!?! Boy you were unlucky! We got it back at 11:30 the same day/night it went out Big Grin
YEAH!!
Oh....and I'm in Peral River NY...about 10 minutes away from the big city itself Big Grin
R.Smith 08-30-2003 05:13 PM
quote:
Originally posted by The Fallen Phoenix
Okay...where is everyone on the Forums really from?

I'm from New York City, also known as The City that Never Sleeps and the Big Apple.

And the location of the Big Apple Anime Fair! Big Grin

same here....i like to call it "Past Paradigm" Big Grin
C.R Foxhound 08-30-2003 05:22 PM
<-------------------------------------Los Angeles represent!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Or should i say, Ghetto Paradigm Big Grin

Its off the hizza fo' shizza dizza

Can you dig it playa?

oh and uh....go Lakers!
GoGoArlo 08-30-2003 06:15 PM
Well im from Austin Texas, the live music capitol of the world! (whatever that means) Such films as Dazed and confused, The new Guy,those...spy..kids..movies (gag), and many more have all been filmed here.

P.S, its right by Dallas too Big Grin
R_Dorothied 08-30-2003 06:19 PM
The midwest. >_<
Lady Tesser 08-30-2003 07:57 PM
Florida's Space Coast right here! AKA Brevard County AKA near Kennedy Space Center (yes, we can feel the shuttles taking off several miles away from the launchpad - and you should see a launch at night - GORGEOUS) AKA within spitting distance of the Rat Kingdom (Schwarzwald can plot his revenge against Disney from here) AKA World Famous Cocoa Beach with the infamous Ron Jon's Surf Shop (gag) AKA a sandbar with a swamp in the middle AKA Mosquito Hell AKA Tourist Trap AKA home of surf champ Kelly Slater AKA ...

You get the picture.

Although I'm originally from Kansas City, Missouri, where my novel (frequently quoted in my sig) takes place. Going back up in October to do more research for the novel.

(Where in the midwest, R_Dorothied? Might see you around.)
Schwarzwald 08-30-2003 08:01 PM
I live is MD...

Space goast coast.... birdman coast to coast?
Jeff 08-30-2003 08:17 PM
New Jersey. Meh, Red Face
major pain 08-30-2003 09:23 PM
what ever the hell my location thing says under my av.
Mugiwara Luffy 08-30-2003 11:06 PM
I live in San Antonio, Texas, but I'd rather be in the Midwest. Somewhere like Michigan or Ohio. Someplace where it actually snows in the winter! I love the snow and I never see any down here.
Mike 08-30-2003 11:37 PM
Why does everyone knock New Jersey? We've got all the best stuff other states do, but without all those boring fields and forests in between. And oh yeah, that's where I'm from. I can see the Centeral Dome...er, Empire State Building from my house.
Shaoblane 08-30-2003 11:41 PM
If you look at my location, you will find an interesting trick that actually works.

Really though, Portland Oregon.
Trotsky 08-30-2003 11:44 PM
I live in Orlando Unerversel is 2 minuets from my house, i usto work their befor i joined the marines.... damn unerversel..... damn cooking job Mad
Septuo 08-30-2003 11:51 PM
I'm from Painesville, Ohio. I'm sure no one has ever heard of it. I'm like 5-10 minutes from the lake, if that. Nice place around here. Quiet, no big tall buildings. I like seeing grass and trees to much for big cities. Course, I couldnt live out in the corn fields either. Ich, there are very few places for me.
Byranx 08-30-2003 11:59 PM
I'm from Connecticut....simple little place.....nuff said Pleased
Megadeus 08-31-2003 07:10 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Septuo
I'm from Painesville, Ohio. I'm sure no one has ever heard of it. I'm like 5-10 minutes from the lake, if that. Nice place around here. Quiet, no big tall buildings. I like seeing grass and trees to much for big cities. Course, I couldnt live out in the corn fields either. Ich, there are very few places for me.

My In-Laws live in Geneva!! Practically right next door!

I live in Medina County, Ohio. It's quite a trip but worth it for the kids to see the G'Parents Smile )