Green_Bird's Banners...

Green_Bird 08-30-2004 11:58 AM
Okay...I'm bored....And my Hello Kitties kind of lost their luster I guess. So I might as well start making banners for people....I mean if it isn't to much....

Rules:
1. I won't be anything fancy....there'll be no stuff like fadeing....and stuff....I don't have Paintshop pro/Photoshop....I mean I can still give you like bricks and textures if you want them...but nothing outside of like bricks, Canvis and sandstone

2. It doesn't have to be anime. But I perfer anime though....

3. If you want a new font that I don't have....then I'd be glad to download it. Find it on Dafonts and give me the link....

The non defalt fonts that I have alredy.

Morpheus - Gothic, based off the sand man comics
Noodle Script - Neon like....
Yellow Submarne - (Look at my banner) Based off of...Yellow Submarne movie.....

4. Plese give me the picture you want, tell me if you want it cut out, or just placed there....I can also do like the Fanboys/fangirls with the names on them...just tell me what type of banner you want....thanks...

With that out of the way I'll take your requests now.....
Benjamin 08-30-2004 02:15 PM
Am I correct in assuming that you are making HELLO KITTY Banners, and not just complaining that that "FAD" is over???
NukuNuko77 08-30-2004 02:21 PM
can i have a banner with this image?:

http://we-love-anime.com/gallery/index.p...9&frpg=3&f=#pic

with my fan boy list in a pink Noodle script.

P.S. : please tell me how to put up my sig, once its done
Green_Bird 08-30-2004 10:17 PM
Yes...I will be making hello Kitty banners too if you want them....Heck! I'll even edit like any sanrio character if you want it...

And Here you go! And here's how to put it in your sig....

1. Open an acount at www.photobucket.com or Irev...
2. save the picture and upload it to wichever one you choose.
3. cut and paste the address in the middle of [IMG*][/*IMG] tags without the *
4. If you want it centered just put [Center*][/center*] with out the *, before and after the image tags.

I hope you don't mind...I knid of made it comply with the set banner size. And indoing so, part of the pencil got cut off....
    NukuNuko77 08-31-2004 11:30 AM
    thank you, i like it ^_^