[Fan Art] BethMcBeth's Big O Fan Art *Dorothy with Blue Roses* UPDATE!

BethMcBeth 08-27-2004 11:28 PM
CLICK HERE TO SEE THE NEWEST ONE And Scroll Down!

Working on a Link

If you have a fanart request please contact me at: BethMcBeth@hotmail.com

Well I was talking with Tony and I showed him some of my work and he said I should put some here, so here goes. Thanks Tony so much for your encouragement!

Here is one of my eariler works I titled it "Rodger Smith makes his move"

Since after watching a few epsoides I got the jist that there was this love connection between the two but that both were in denial and so on. I hope you enjoy it.

-Beth McBeth
Tony Waynewrong 08-27-2004 11:33 PM
I said it before and I will say it again, this piece rocks! I like the way Roger is blushing as Dorothy smiles on. Smile

Kudos on a job well done, Beth!!!
M.S. Feather 08-27-2004 11:49 PM
Ah, I like the red shading in the dress, very nice. Big Grin
What was your medium? Color pencils?
Madrona 08-28-2004 12:40 AM
They are sooo cute. I like it alot.

Yes the shading in the dress is a nice touch.

He's so sweet when he blushes.

Madrona
BethMcBeth 08-28-2004 01:55 AM
Thank you so much for your comments! Yes the medium in this piece I used was coloured pencil. A few might have some marker in it but I believe that this piece was souley colour penciled. More to be posted soon!

-Beth McBeth
BethMcBeth 08-28-2004 02:00 AM
Working on a Link

This is also anotehr older one that I did, again in colour pencil. It is titled "Rodger and Dorothy's Embrace" I felt that they need to hug. Please enjoy!

-Beth McBeth
IamRogerSmith 08-28-2004 02:41 AM
Awwwwwwwwww!!!
BabyGhia 08-28-2004 02:41 AM
Those are great, Beth! I like them a lot. I love the look on Dorothy's face in the first one. I wonder if she said something "wrong"??? Pleased

BabyGhia
Pygmalion 08-28-2004 08:06 AM
I really like the emotion you are capturing in these pieces, Beth. And the little details (such as Dorothy's jabot, and the fullness of her skirt) are nicely executed. Thanks for sharing them!

Pygmalion
Tifaria 08-28-2004 08:15 AM
These are really cute! I love that you're using colored pencils.. you don't see that too often anymore! Smile )
BigPrime 08-28-2004 09:28 AM
Cool pictures, Beth. Cool
Tony Waynewrong 08-28-2004 09:56 AM
This really rocks. I like the massive amount "awwww" you put in it. Continue to draw and post your art. Smile

Kudos, Beth, on a job well done!
BethMcBeth 08-28-2004 03:11 PM
Working on a Link

-Beth

^_^"" Again thank you so much to everyone I am so glad that everyone does enjoy my work. Once again heres another older one, once I can get a scanner I'll put more up. This was my first attempt at Beck and then I coloured him. Hope Beck fans enjoy this I'll try to draw him some more too.

-BethMcBeth *Sorry its so small I'll have to try to fix it later!*
BethMcBeth 08-28-2004 08:15 PM
Working on a Link

-Beth

Heres is yet another piece. This one was inspired by the Manga, vol 3. Chapter 8. My Sweetheart Dorothy. I thought that this stroy was just so cute and I thought it was so sweet what Dorothy did. Any who this is also done with colour pencils and some markers. It is titiled, "Dazed and Confussed with Breadbasket in Hand" Please enjoy! ^_~""

-Beth McBeth
Tony Waynewrong 08-28-2004 08:19 PM
Wow, what a treat!!! These are really good. Keep them coming. Smile

Kudos!
Asirt 08-28-2004 10:59 PM
Hehe. Those drawings look cute, BethMcBeth! Big Grin I like the one with Roger and Dorothy holding hands the best. All the others are great overall. Keep it up!

Later,
Trisa

PS. My 800th Post Here! Yay! Big Grin
M.S. Feather 08-29-2004 01:34 AM
quote:
Originally posted by BethMcBeth
^_^"" Again thank you so much to everyone I am so glad that everyone does enjoy my work. Once again heres another older one, once I can get a scanner I'll put more up. This was my first attempt at Beck and then I coloured him. Hope Beck fans enjoy this I'll try to draw him some more too.

-BethMcBeth *Sorry its so small I'll have to try to fix it later!*

Aha! *claps feet*
Awesome Beck profile, Beth! Especially for a first attempt. You should definitely draw him more. Wink
Zola 08-29-2004 01:40 AM
These look really good, Beth! I love seeing how your style is beginning to evolve--the mark of a real artist Smile
BethMcBeth 08-29-2004 11:38 PM
Working on a Link

-Beth

Awww!! You guys are so nice!! ^_~"" Heres another piece here: This one is also done in some colour pencils and a bit of markers. It is intitled "The Truth" I was thinking of making a fanfic about how Dorothy admits her love to Rodger and I had this whole dramatic semi-romantic idea but I am not good with words. And I like to draw the pictures first before I write the story any wo. So thats why Dorothy has atear she just finially told Rodger shes loves hima nd hes like dumbstruck or speach-less, Enjoy! ^_^"

-Beth McBeth
BabyGhia 08-29-2004 11:47 PM
Those last three are great. The Beck one is great. And the Dorothy one. And the last one with Roger and Dorothy. They are all great.

BabyGhia