*looks around*

Caliosidhe 08-25-2004 02:01 AM
Hi, new person here ^^

My favorite cartoony things are Inuyasha, Ninja Turtles and things of my own creation.

I've seen this series through twice and I admit I'm here out of rampant curiosity. And to give Stryker a hard time. ^^

*points around and screams* Ahhh! Tmnt people!

~Cali
Kittie heavenly6 08-25-2004 02:21 AM
Hey... are you the same one that posted over at the technodrome?

Well either way, welcome to PCF! Hope you have fun here Smile
Caliosidhe 08-25-2004 03:17 AM
Yup! I think I'm the only Caliosidhe wandering the internet. At least I hope so. ^^ Having a hard to spell name keeps people from impersonating me. Heehee.
Kittie heavenly6 08-25-2004 03:28 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Caliosidhe
Yup! I think I'm the only Caliosidhe wandering the internet. At least I hope so. ^^ Having a hard to spell name keeps people from impersonating me. Heehee.

Heh I thought that was you Smile
If you remember me from there, I post under the same name sans Version 1.
Pygmalion 08-25-2004 08:28 AM
Greetings, Calioshide, and welcome to our happy domes! For an overview of Paradigm City, may I recommend Memories of Paradigm, by Michael and Amelia Seebach? It's fresh off the press.

Interested in fan works? Bend an ear to Player Piano, one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
dominusofdeath 08-25-2004 08:35 AM
Welcome to PCF! Hope you enjoy your stay!
ebie 08-25-2004 09:16 AM
Welcome to PCF
I'm sleepy if you didnt guess
Do talk to me if you need help!

Hi and welcome
Asirt 08-25-2004 09:27 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, Caliosidhe! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
Caliosidhe 08-25-2004 09:51 AM
I remember you Grunger kitty! I've also seen a Shredder, And someone who I think is Krang and a Wingnut, heehee ^^

Thanks for the welcome. I'll probably be lurking a little, but I have no doubt that I'll eventually be poked into doing some Fanart.

I've seen the series through twice, definately liked the first season the best. Datsun and Angel are my two favorite characters as they intrigued me the most. But I'm not a huge raving bloodthirsty scary fan or anything. I watched it more as something to have on while my brain de-fragged from work.

My other favorite anime are Inuyasha, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, and FLCL as the more well known ones. But I prefer subs over dubs as a general rule of thumb, without trying to be snobbish about it.
R.Smith 08-25-2004 09:55 AM
Welcome Caliosidhe! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Cool, another New Yorker! Cool

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me or anyone else Big Grin
Caliosidhe 08-25-2004 10:34 AM
quote:
Originally posted by R.Smith
Welcome Caliosidhe! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see.

Cool, another New Yorker! Cool

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me or anyone else Big Grin

I've been poking around in everything all night ^^

And I'm a transplanted Chicagoan, but I've been here a few years, so I know what a real bagel is and say 'soda' instead of 'pop' *grin*

Thanks for the welcome!
Hienrich Ele 08-25-2004 11:47 AM
Welcome to this place of... stuffness! And that stuffness includes many things! Such as humor, fun, friends, and elections.

No, not the US election. I am talking about the race between Dorothy, Alan Gabriel, and Schwarzwald. Now, I am not saying who you should vote for, but might I make a slight recommendation?

Vote Dorothy
Tony Waynewrong 08-25-2004 12:13 PM
Welcome to the forum, Caliosidhe. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent. However, I do have a warning for you.

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding. Smile

P.S. I think your art is great. I hope to see some of your Big O fanart. Smile
Alana Gabriel 08-25-2004 02:20 PM
Aw, Tony warned you...Oh, well. Welcome to paradigm city. We've all gone a bit more crazy than normal...what with elections and all. allow me to inform you that you should vote for Alan. [hypnotic noise]YOUWILLVOTEALANYOUWILLVOTEALANYOUWILLVOTEALANYOUWILLVOTEALAN[/noise]

Er, no...I didn't hear anything *Innocent smile* Just click the link to visit the only decent political party of Paradigm City. Oh, yeah...and welcome again!
aeternus_flammus 08-25-2004 03:10 PM
Welcome to the domes!
Just to reiterate.
Paradigm City is collapsing, and the Dorocrats are responsible for the destruction. Only the Alanite Party can guide Paradigm safely into the future. For far too long have Paradigm's citizen fled in dread of the Negotiator and the Android, for far too long we have feared the rampages of the Black Megadeus, for far too long have the people done nothing to combat them. Join the Alanite Party, Join the People's Party.
BethMcBeth 08-25-2004 04:47 PM
Welcome!! ^_^""" We all hope you enjoy your stay here!! ^_~"""
BabyGhia 08-25-2004 05:06 PM
Welcome to the forum, Caliosidhe!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Kittie heavenly6 08-25-2004 10:35 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Caliosidhe
I remember you Grunger kitty! I've also seen a Shredder, And someone who I think is Krang and a Wingnut, heehee ^^

Thanks for the welcome. I'll probably be lurking a little, but I have no doubt that I'll eventually be poked into doing some Fanart.

I've seen the series through twice, definately liked the first season the best. Datsun and Angel are my two favorite characters as they intrigued me the most. But I'm not a huge raving bloodthirsty scary fan or anything. I watched it more as something to have on while my brain de-fragged from work.

My other favorite anime are Inuyasha, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, and FLCL as the more well known ones. But I prefer subs over dubs as a general rule of thumb, without trying to be snobbish about it.

As a Matter of Fact, that's the same Krang and Shredder (They run this site too!) But A different wingnut. (Eventhough I thought it was the same at first too lol)
Zopwx2 08-26-2004 12:15 AM
Yes! more people to indoctrinate into our society of evil.....
Spooky 08-26-2004 02:39 AM
Here's your Token Welcome Wink

Stick around a while!

Latah Wink
Jules: The Token Girl