[Fan Art] Hello Kitty Saiyuki! (Now with Hello Black Jack!)

Green_Bird 08-28-2004 05:42 PM
Okay here's the Jessie and James ones....the Sessomaru one and the megidei ones will have to wait....because of computer problems again...
R.Jesse 08-28-2004 06:33 PM
{EDIT: i see it must be anime thingy
BethMcBeth 08-28-2004 08:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird
Okay here's the Jessie and James ones....the Sessomaru one and the megidei ones will have to wait....because of computer problems again...

AWW! MOG!! Aww!! They are so cute!! Than you! Thank you! Thank you soo much!!! Your awsome!! Thanks again!! ^_^""" *hugs both*
Green_Bird 08-29-2004 01:16 PM
okay...so right now my computer's working fine...for how long I have no idea! But here's the Sesshomaru one....
Alana Gabriel 08-30-2004 05:01 PM
Thank you thank you thank you! *Cuddles Hello Sesshy* So Kawaii!!!
R. Silver Falcon 08-30-2004 05:10 PM
Can you do hello Ryoko?
Green_Bird 08-30-2004 10:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by R. Silver Falcon
Can you do hello Ryoko?

Hello ryoko...I didn't rush this one...even though it may look it....I couldn't find a good Jiraian Ryoko (attack ryoko) And I was like doing it from memory...and beleave me it was a long time since the last time I saw Tenchi...so sorry about that one...And this one has to be by far the hardest one I ever did! I couldn't get the hair right...and this one was close as I could get it...with out making it look too big....
Tickle Tickle 08-30-2004 11:03 PM
Oh! Can you make a Hello Eugene and a Hello Honey Kitty?
BabyGhia 08-31-2004 12:43 AM
Awwww! These are all so cute. I can't believe that I didn't see the Vash one until now.

*gives Vash one a huge hug*

He looks so cute that way... and cute as he is in the anime.

BabyGhia
BethMcBeth 08-31-2004 08:06 AM
AWw the Ryoko one is also very good!! Excellent job!! ^_^""" Keep up the awsoem work!
Green_Bird 08-31-2004 11:08 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Super Umino
Oh! Can you make a Hello Eugene and a Hello Honey Kitty?

Since you don't have that sig anymore...I had to base it off of that "are you hitting on me?" picture in the funny anime pictures thread....and since she was like facing the side....the right sides kind of flat or doesm't look right...so sorry about that....

And I thought Ryoko's hair was hard....that was the closest I could get Eugene's hair to look right!
Tickle Tickle 08-31-2004 11:09 AM
Awwww!

Those are so cute Green Bird! Thank You, you did a great job on them. ^^
Green_Bird 08-31-2004 06:39 PM
Okay so I was at the sanrio japanese site....I was looking for pictures of Pochacco (The dog) to edit so I could have a wolf's rain set (For the wolf forms) when to my surprise I came across this lovly picture of Hello kitty in a basket full of tomatos! I just couldn't help my self Big Grin ....

Hello Roger just found out he was a tomato!

I have reached a new low... -_-; .....
Asirt 08-31-2004 06:41 PM
Wow, you have done a great job on the Hello Kitty chracters, Green_Bird. Just one thing I want to ask of you.
Can you do one of Lain for me, please? I would really like that. ^__^

Great job, overall! Big Grin

Thanks,
Trisa
Green_Bird 08-31-2004 07:30 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Trisa
Can you do one of Lain for me, please? I would really like that. ^__^

Hello Lain....
BabyGhia 08-31-2004 07:42 PM
LOL! I love the one of Roger in the tomatoes. That's so cute.

BabyGhia
Pygmalion 08-31-2004 08:56 PM
Roger in the tomatoes is too cute! I love that picture.

Pygmalion
Asirt 08-31-2004 09:15 PM

Yay! I like this Hello Kitty character, Green_Bird! Big Grin I also liked the one with Roger and the tomatos.

Nice job!

Later,
Trisa
Hobodoken 08-31-2004 10:02 PM
Hello Schwarzwald=INSTANT JOYGASM
BethMcBeth 08-31-2004 10:08 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Green_Bird
Okay so I was at the sanrio japanese site....I was looking for pictures of Pochacco (The dog) to edit so I could have a wolf's rain set (For the wolf forms) when to my surprise I came across this lovly picture of Hello kitty in a basket full of tomatos! I just couldn't help my self Big Grin ....

Hello Roger just found out he was a tomato!

I have reached a new low... -_-; .....

AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!! IT IS SOO CUTE!!! *HUGE HUG** AWWW!! I luv it soo much!!!! WOW!! ^_^"" A most excellent job!!! YAYA!! Please please please keep up the cute ness!!! ^_^""""