[Suggestion] Krang Needs A Vacation

Travis Bickle 08-23-2004 09:28 PM
Krang:

YOU WORK TOO FRICKIN HARD ON THIS SITE! You're on here every day, making sure everyone is having a good time and everything is working in the forums and the main site. However, I wonder if you have time for yourself. So, I came up with an idea: GO ON VACATION!

Where do you go? Here's some suggestions:

New York (YAY!)
Some other place in Cali that you haven't been to before
Florida
Texas
Canada?

Shut down the site for a few days, kick back your feet and relax. You've earned it. Oh, and take Shredder with you.
Dude Love 08-23-2004 09:54 PM
Agreed! Take a week to yourself, dude! We can police ourselves (hopefully) and we have all the mods (who are Great at what they do). Or, you can do as Ignignokt said and shut down the site for a week. Either way, take a break!
Seraphim 08-23-2004 09:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Wienberg
Agreed! Take a week to yourself, dude! We can police ourselves (hopefully) and we have all the mods (who are Great at what they do). Or, you can do as Ignignokt said and shut down the site for a week. Either way, take a break!

You know, I was thinking, maybe GK could be an admin for a week while Krang and Shredder take a break. GK is a responsible enough guy - we know he won't go ballistic and start deleting stuff, nor would he abuse that power.
Dude Love 08-23-2004 09:58 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Seraphim
quote:

You know, I was thinking, maybe GK could be an admin for a week while Krang and Shredder take a break. GK is a responsible enough guy - we know he won't go ballistic and start deleting stuff, nor would he abuse that power.

I'd thought the same thing, myself. Except, I felt somewhat out of line suggesting it. Dunno why I did.
Patsai 08-23-2004 09:59 PM
Perhaps he enjoys hard work. There are people like that who exist, and I wouldn't be surprised if he was one of them. But if you don't Krang, then take Ignignokt's advice and live a little. I'd hate to see someone not enjoy themselves once in a while and being burdened over such a responisbility as PCF.
Seraphim 08-23-2004 09:59 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:

I'd thought the same thing, myself. Except, I felt somewhat out of line suggesting it. Dunno why I did.

I think it's a logical train of thought.

He's already a global moderator. I think he can handle Admin for a week or so while Krang and Shredder take a bit of a break.
Krang 08-24-2004 12:21 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Ignignokt
Krang:

YOU WORK TOO FRICKIN HARD ON THIS SITE! You're on here every day, making sure everyone is having a good time and everything is working in the forums and the main site. However, I wonder if you have time for yourself. So, I came up with an idea: GO ON VACATION!

Thanks for the concern. Smile I'm fine for now, but we do have another staff break weekend planned for October (see this thread for more info about the last one) so that the mods, Shredder, and I can all have a break at once.
MTN889 08-24-2004 01:57 PM
weekend? Why not make it week AND weekend?
Zola 08-24-2004 04:27 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Krang
Thanks for the concern. Smile I'm fine for now, but we do have another staff break weekend planned for October (see this thread for more info about the last one) so that the mods, Shredder, and I can all have a break at once.

Hey, come down to the Cape, half of PCF already has! Big Grin
Dude Love 08-24-2004 04:30 PM
You know, with all these people behind the "Krang, Take a Vacation!" movement, I don't think Krang is going to get away with NOT taking one.
evanASF27 08-24-2004 04:47 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Zola
quote:

nah come to the NYers(and Wienberg!) meet!! You'll meet some of the more famous members of Paradigm Pleased Big Grin (meaning FP and R.Smith)
Seraphim 08-24-2004 04:59 PM
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
quote:
quote:

nah come to the NYers(and Wienberg!) meet!! You'll meet some of the more famous members of Paradigm Pleased Big Grin (meaning FP and R.Smith)

You forgot to mention me, Evan. Smile )
evanASF27 08-24-2004 05:00 PM
you ain't a New Yorker...*pwned!!* Big Grin
Travis Bickle 08-24-2004 05:01 PM
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by evanASF27
quote:
quote:

You forgot to mention me, Evan. Smile )

STAY IN NOWHERESVILLE, SERAPHIM! BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Krang: Come to NY. You're older than us, and will appreciate a lot of things that the city has to offer.
Hienrich Ele 08-24-2004 10:10 PM
October seems so far away. But it isn't, which is scary. How time does fly.

But I agree with others. You work very hard to keep this site going. I am sure it is appreciated by everyone.