Ummmm hi.......not quite used to this

BrimstoneSeraphim 08-23-2004 06:50 PM
Hiya.......I'm new onto this thing......so yeah..i dont really know what to say...i'm 19, VERY single, lonely....yeah......callme a lsoer if you want.....i could care less......the people who know me will probably talk to me.
dominusofdeath 08-23-2004 06:52 PM
Hi Kyle! Yeah I invited yet another person......meh. Welcome to PCF!
BrimstoneSeraphim 08-23-2004 06:55 PM
heh thanks Tim...........altho i kinda thought YOUD reply to this......heh.....no surprise at all.
Big Money 08-23-2004 06:58 PM
*tries very hard not to confuse you with regular Seraphim*

Welcome to the insanity, Brimstone...
Asirt 08-23-2004 07:02 PM
Welcome to Paradigm City, BrimstoneSeraphim! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
Seraphim 08-23-2004 07:02 PM
Hi, dude!

Welcome to paradigm-city, brother. Smile
BrimstoneSeraphim 08-23-2004 07:03 PM
heh happy to be part of it.......if it is indeed insane here i think ill fit in very nicely.

hehe well thank you i apprieciate your help hehe.
Tony Waynewrong 08-23-2004 07:05 PM
Welcome to the forum, BrimstoneSeraphim. We will find everyone pleasant and the fanfics and the fanart excellent. However, I do have a warning for you.

** looks around **

Let me take the time to warn you about an unhappy faction within our little piece of paradise. Once again, the Alanite Party leader has forced me to make my standardized plea to the publc. Though we are a peaceful people, the Alanites and their hand drills have been attack us Dorocrats. They will tantalize you with promises of a brighter future. But, what is their real motive? Can we trust Alan? A lunatic who hides behind the mask of law and order, but cares nothing for Justice and Peace. A man who's only desire is to rip apart innocent androids for fun. No, Alan Gabriel and his sister, Alana Gabriel, cannot be trusted.

Listen not to the ramblings of the Alanites! The Dorocratic Party wants you! For years, the lovely and intelligent M-Class android (borrowed from ACT’s third season) has been viciously attacked by the insane and detestable Alanites. All the Dorothies of this world really wanted was a place in the arms of Rogers. But, the oppressive Alanites wouldn't allow it. I ask you, as a concern citizen of Paradigm City Forums, is to donate 5 minutes of your time to the perpetuation of the Roger+Dorothy gospel. 5 Mintues! The same time it takes to eat a candy bar. That's all. Thank you for your time and understanding. Smile
BrimstoneSeraphim 08-23-2004 07:07 PM
heh sup man.......it's good to feel wlecome bro.
R.Smith 08-23-2004 07:10 PM
Welcome BrimstoneSeraphim! Big Grin I hope you have a pleasant stay here at Paradigm-City.com Pleased

Please check out the Orientation thread for a quick guide of what's here to see. The Forum Rules is also a good thing to look at.

Also, if you have a question, feel free to pm me or anyone else Big Grin
Dude Love 08-23-2004 07:59 PM
Hello, Mr. Brimstone. I think you're going to have to get used to that rather than your full username, considering there's another already-established Seraphim. Maybe, though, you can overthrow him Tongue

Alright, now, since you're a friend of Tim, you get one of the gifts I give out that I just brought back out of the attic. *puts on rubber glove and gas mask* Here, have a sweaty gym sock.

I assume you know your way around (or, alternatively, you have Tim) so good luck in your forum adventures.

Oh, and if you have questions, comments, just want to annoy someone, feel free to PM anyone, and only me with that last option.
BabyGhia 08-23-2004 08:18 PM
Welcome to the forum, BrimstoneSeraphim!

Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
¡SpoonySthingyy! 08-23-2004 09:24 PM
WELCCCCCCCCCOMMMMMMMMMME!!!

Hehe, Have a marshmallow. just reach in my pocket and get it cause I'm holding my head right now.

Take any flavor or color you like!

Anyway, have fun at the forums Smile
Buck Buck #1 08-23-2004 09:35 PM
Big Grin Welcome to the forums, or something like that Big Grin werd
aeternus_flammus 08-23-2004 10:13 PM
Welcome to the domes! It seems that Dorocratic Party has already swarmed to you. Let me get to my point, Paradigm City is collapsing, and the Dorocrats are responsible for the destruction. Only the Alanite Party can guide Paradigm safely into the future. For far too long have Paradigm's citizen fled in fear of the Negotiator and the Android, for far too long we have feared the rampages of the Black Megadeus, for far too long have the people done nothing to combat them. Join the Alanite Party, Join the People's Party.
Pygmalion 08-23-2004 11:03 PM
Hello, BrimstoneSeraphim, and welcome to our lovely domes. You seem like a fellow who enjoys a good laugh, so let me direct you to some of our funniest threads. (Since you are new, let me advise you not to eat or drink while reading them.)

Smith Mansion:
The Big O: Funny Picture Post
Big O + Big Venus = Hot Robot Action

Ailesberry:
Anime Funny Pictures

Nightingale:
make up a big o scene!
Retouching
The Big O Blooper Special!
Cheap Innuendos and Jokes
Big O Crossovers with Anything

Speakeasy:
Has anyone seen a snowman in September?
Funny Pictures

And if a thread says "Immature content" -- believe it!

Pygmalion
BethMcBeth 08-23-2004 11:09 PM
WELCOME!! ^_^::: Have fun here!!
Spooky 08-24-2004 01:52 AM
Welcome welcome! Here is your Token Welcome from the Token herself Big Grin

Stick around a while!

Latah Wink
Jules: The Token Girl
Benjamin 08-24-2004 09:27 AM
Welcome To Paradigm City Forums, I am TBDI *TheBigDuoInferno* If you didn't guess. I am here if you need any help -_-;;.

~Benjamin~
MasterQuest55 08-24-2004 10:21 AM
Welcome to PCF...leave your sanaty at the door! Big Grin