Hello I'm New

MasterQuest55 08-23-2004 08:44 AM
Hello every one! I'm the sister of thebravest1. I'm a big Inu Yasha fan! I love reading the comics. I can never stay up late enough to see the shows though. Any way I'll be here a lot.
Travis Bickle 08-23-2004 09:05 AM
Welcome to PCF, MasterQuest55! I was kinda thinking of getting my sister on these forums as well, being that she introduced me to Big O. However, knowing her, she'd probobly get banned in less than a day.
Pygmalion 08-23-2004 09:15 AM
Greetings, MasterQuest55, sister of thebravest1. Welcome to our happy domes! As a new visitor, you get a copy of the Paradigm Chamber of Commerce's Guide to Paradigm, now in a revised edition.

Interested in fan works? You might wonder about Roger's rule about letting women into his house. Rota takes a look at that issue. It's one of many interesting stories and pictures in Nightingale forum.

Smith Mansion is your source of analysis and creative guesswork about the show itself.

Ailesberry has tons of info on other anime and manga.

Speakeasy is the home of off-Big O posts and birthday wishes.

Finally, JFK Mark is the place to discuss topics about the boards. There are lively continuing threads on avatars and banners.

Hope to see you around the fora!

Cheers,
Pygmalion
dominusofdeath 08-23-2004 09:55 AM
OMG! Your Will's sister! I'm his friend from school! Tim!(The General)
MWHAHAHAHAHA Welcome to PCF!
Asirt 08-23-2004 10:15 AM
Welcome to Paradigm City, MasterQuest55! I hope that you will enjoy your stay here in the forums. Smile

Be sure to check out many of the topics that are available before you, but more importantly, have fun with it! Big Grin

If you need anything, ask the mods or the admin and they'll be happy to answer you anything. Wink

Later,
Trisa
MasterQuest55 08-23-2004 11:00 AM
quote:
Originally posted by DominusofDeath
OMG! Your Will's sister! I'm his friend from school! Tim!(The General)
MWHAHAHAHAHA Welcome to PCF!

Yes, Tim I know. It scares me being his sister just as much as you!
thebravest1 08-23-2004 12:09 PM
quote:
Originally posted by MasterQuest55
Yes, Tim I know. It scares me being his sister just as much as you!

I now were you sleep sis so you better be nice or else. Just kiding! Big Grin

Any way welcome to our humble domain please leave your sanity at the door.
dawnstrider 08-23-2004 12:35 PM
Ah...family Smile . Welcome to the Wasteland Evil .

Uh, I mean, Paradigm City Embarrassed Sweatdrop . Hope you enjoy your stay. Since you have family here, you probably won't need any directional help, so I'll just point you to any of the other sticky threads at the top, like the Visual Rule Guide in case you need any rule clarifications - but of course, see the forum rules first Smile .

But forget the formalities and such - just be yourself and have fun Smile . Look forward to "seeing" you around here Big Grin .

Peace Smile .
BabyGhia 08-23-2004 01:20 PM
Welcome to the forum, MasterQuest55! Enjoy your stay!

Big Grin

BabyGhia
Dude Love 08-23-2004 03:21 PM
Howdy there. Since I believe I gave your sibling a gift when they signed up, I think you deserve one too.

*goes up into attic*
*Breates heavily in from nose*
*Follows something, as if it were the stench*

Ah-ha! Here they are!

*Grabs a cardboard box with what appears to be holes all over it with a greeninsh mold on their edges.

Here you go! Your very own, Sweaty Gym sock.

Use it here to beat away any trolls you encounter.

So, enjoy your stay here.
aeternus_flammus 08-23-2004 04:31 PM
Welcome to the domes. Here is some reading, Marcus Tullius Cicero's Pro Archia. Enjoy!
Spooky 08-24-2004 02:06 AM
Welcome, welcome Smile

Enjoy your stay!

Latah Wink
Jules: Le Token Girl
Tony Waynewrong 08-24-2004 09:12 AM
Welcome to the fora of forgotten memories, dudette! Nice to meet you. We have a bastion of fanart, fanfic and fan-obsession (yes, I am on too). Kick your feet up and relax. Also, leave your sanity and body at the door, their not needed here.

Oh by the way, vote Dorocrat (the official Dorothy+Roger party).
Benjamin 08-24-2004 09:25 AM
Hi, and Welcome To Paradigm City's Forums *I Didn't Make Them :'(* But their awsome None the less!

~Benjamin~
Zopwx2 08-24-2004 04:35 PM
my little brother is annoying as hell.

welcome.
ebie 08-24-2004 05:06 PM
Welcome to PCF
I'm sleepy if you didnt guess
Dont talk to me if you need help!
Seraphim 08-24-2004 05:27 PM
Welcome to the Paradigm City Forums! Enjoy your stay. Anime Smile
Hienrich Ele 08-24-2004 09:44 PM
Welcome! Have fun here!

I suppose the usual "vote for Dorothy" speech is in order from me.

So, here it is... In Reader's Digest form!

VOTE DOROTHY!!!